Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

In The Beginning There Was An End. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Beginning There Was An End. (9925 Views)

What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Mujtahida: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
MizMyColi:

Loooool
@Green pastures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm talking of vanishing, and you talk of green pastures.

Let me enjoy more years of carefreeness please.

I will join the masters after that cheesy grin cheesy grin
By green pastures I meant you finding whatever satisfies your soul including vanishing. But don't vanish just yet. Stay grin grin else if call you Vanessa
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by AmunaNo1: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
My dear, other friend than Sarassin, but you unwittingly have already answered
I never had you down as the kind that spoilsports anyway

Remember I wrote:
Reply with a brutal and honest answer
or "I cant possibly tell you/I dont know, I wouldn't know" answer

so your "I can't answer the question" response is OK
You played your part well
Your answer was adequate, your response was able enough for me to see
Extending the question to you, was out of courtesy, you being the OP

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, playing up the field, OK?
I have no recollection of asking about belief in a literal interpretation of the story of genesis.

One day, it will, make rational sense

What is the alphabet between V and X called?
How do you pronounce this alphabet, that's after V and before X?
Why aren't you pronouncing it literally, why aren't you pronouncing the way it appears or looks?
Why not saying double-V, instead of double-U?
Just because one doesnt know the rational sense behind pronouncing W, the way it is pronounced
doesnt mean the story of alphabet is esoteric pure fantasia

One doesn't try to understand everything
because sometimes, things are not meant to be understood but rather to just be accepted
Besides, if one can't make sense of certain things, that is perfectly OK
because the minute one gets to know, then one will have to deal with the truth of the sense

There is nothing esoteric about W or any pure fantasia behind pronouncing W
The rationale behind pronouncing W, as Sarassin, wisely and likely will say, "... remains there for those who know how to seek it"

The assertion that something's are not meant to be understood but rather just accepted is extremely dangerous as it implies two things
1. Human intellect is limited. This of course is a lie. Humans are beings with an infinite capacity to learn, create and understand. The idea that that something's cannot be understood was created by evil men who desire to destroy your freedom through deception.
2, We should accept the world as it is. If we do not understand something then it is the height of irresponsibility to just accept it as fact. Intelligence will eventually see truth because the nature of
truth is simple. Artificial complexities are created to obfuscate this truth under layers of never ending jargon and false speak. IF We don't understand something then study intensively, one day you will.
Concerning the letter W, we are obviously writing it wrong. it should be an actual UU not a double V nothing mystical there.

3 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mujtahida:

If you become
a mother, then there is no need to become a saint. You are already a saint - Osho 'Be Realistic: Plan for a Miracle'

I simply love that quote.

Here is something; Two souls meet at an astral plane, they were husband and wife in their previous lifetime. One soul says, “In our entire previous lifetime, as a spouse, I paid no attention to you whatsoever. You needed love and affection from me, which I completely denied you. This lifetime, I wish to devote my entire lifetime to you”.

They were born once again on the physical plane – the husband as the mother and the wife as the son. The son as a special needs child, physically and mentally slow. Therefore, for 24 hours a day, the mother is devoted to the child.

4 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sarassin:

I simply love that quote.

Here is something; Two souls meet at an astral plane, they were husband and wife in their previous lifetime. One soul says, “In our entire previous lifetime, as a spouse, I paid no attention to you whatsoever. You needed love and affection from me, which I completely denied you. This lifetime, I wish to devote my entire lifetime to you”.

They were born once again on the physical plane – the husband as the mother and the wife as the son. The son as a special needs child, physically and mentally slow. Therefore, for 24 hours a day, the mother is devoted to the child.

Hei God.
Is this one not punishment like this? cheesy

Okay, seriously now, I can totally relate with this analogy because in the event a mom or Dad even would birth a child with such needs, they would be imbued with grace and patience and love, and whatever else there needs to be in place to take care of him.

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
- While I was in her uterus, my mother breathed for me and the rhythm of her breathing was like the rise and fall of the waves of the sea I now contemplate. [...] harmony with the Mother is created by grouping three essential elements in the same image: the warm water of the ocean, breathing to the rhythm of the rise and fall of the waves, and the fetal position.

In my mother's womb I was without ego, without a name or nationality, without possessions and yet endowed with all my potentialities and fully aware. As a citizen of the world not yet belonging to' the 20th century, was without age and my mother was still the Mother -

2 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
The greatest honor of my life till date has been to "meet" the Mother.

The earliest "encounter" I had with her in this life, was about 7 years ago. In a former life I had some other experiences which were revealed to me by means of the akashic records, But it is a digression.

In that encounter I was in a state of unrest. Running away, running away from life. Afraid and aloof. Life lacked meaning, and lacked taste. I was an hermit, going to and from, from one place to the other, seeking inner order and refuge. It is while running away that I saw it. Should I say I saw her?

She was up there. Like a constellation of various stars shining and firmly engraved on the heavens, with the form of a Woman and her beautiful star. She was there, staring at me.

Then I understood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Gleez: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
mnwankwo:

Hello LOJ. Thanks for your kind words. I am not a legend nor do I desire to be one. Hopefully, I will post more in this New Year. Stay blessed.
The humility and love you exude through all of your posts rekindles the desire within me to follow the path of true and genuine love.

I would like to know your take on pre-marital sex. Religion and religious people frown against it. What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by mnwankwo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gleez:
The humility and love you exude through all of your posts rekindles the desire within me to follow the path of true and genuine love.

I would like to know your take on pre-marital sex. Religion and religious people frown against it. What do you think?
Hello Gleez,
Thanks for your kind words and the question you raised. Marriage is a union of a man and a woman bound by true love in which both parties posses complementary spiritual and psychic qualities that resonates in a perfect spiritual harmony. Such a marriage is according to the will of GOD, protected by the power of GOD and consecrated by GOD. Marriage does not exist where their is no genuine love and perfect spiritual harmony between the couples. It is the laws of GOD that consecrates a marriage. Cultural, religious or legal ceremonies do not make a marriage genuine as is often assumed. Perfect spiritual harmony and genuine, selfless love unites the couple in a true marriage and since these attributes are living in the couple, they draw the power of GOD and thus receive a consecration in the highest and purest sense. Religious, cultural and secular ceremonies have no effect on marriage. Thus a genuine marriage according to the laws of GOD remain so even if the couples have not participated or received the approval of a state, religion or custom. In the same connection, a union in which their is no spiritual harmony and genuine love is not a marriage even if the couples are wedded by the Pope. Unions that are not in accordance with the laws of GOD are not recognized by the laws of GOD and couples in such relationship are living in sin.

Thus the concept of pre-marital and marital sex are wrong because it assumes that cultural, religious or secular ceremonies is what makes a marriage true and genuine. Sexual relationship should only be an earthly manifestation of a genuine love and perfect spiritual harmony that exists between couples, that is, couples who are in genuine marriage as I explained above. Therefore sexual relationship in most of what people regard today as "marriage" are immoral because such "marriage" lack genuine love and spiritual harmony. An earthly wedding performed by a representative of a church, state or custom cannot replace the will of GOD. However, there is nothing wrong in adhering to earthly laws provided the laws of GOD are fulfilled and such ceremonies are not in conflict to the laws of GOD. Sexual energy used in the sense of the laws of GOD is a beautiful gift bestowed on us by the grace of GOD and brings a lot of benefits. However like all energies, the man of today have used it wrongly and the perverted energy have brought destruction to many a man/woman. Stay blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by LotusFan: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
mnwankwo:

Hello Gleez,
Thanks for your kind words and the question you raised. Marriage is a union of a man and a woman bound by true love in which both parties posses complementary spiritual and psychic qualities that resonates in a perfect spiritual harmony. Such a marriage is according to the will of GOD, protected by the power of GOD and consecrated by GOD. Marriage does not exist where their is no genuine love and perfect spiritual harmony between the couples. It is the laws of GOD that consecrates a marriage. Cultural, religious or legal ceremonies do not make a marriage genuine as is often assumed. Perfect spiritual harmony and genuine, selfless love unites the couple in a true marriage and since these attributes are living in the couple, they draw the power of GOD and thus receive a consecration in the highest and purest sense. Religious, cultural and secular ceremonies have no effect on marriage. Thus a genuine marriage according to the laws of GOD remain so even if the couples have not participated or received the approval of a state, religion or custom. In the same connection, a union in which their is no spiritual harmony and genuine love is not a marriage even if the couples are wedded by the Pope. Unions that are not in accordance with the laws of GOD are not recognized by the laws of GOD and couples in such relationship are living in sin.

Thus the concept of pre-marital and marital sex are wrong because it assumes that cultural, religious or secular ceremonies is what makes a marriage true and genuine. Sexual relationship should only be an earthly manifestation of a genuine love and perfect spiritual harmony that exists between couples, that is, couples who are in genuine marriage as I explained above. Therefore sexual relationship in most of what people regard today as "marriage" are immoral because such "marriage" lack genuine love and spiritual harmony. An earthly wedding performed by a representative of a church, state or custom cannot replace the will of GOD. However, there is nothing wrong in adhering to earthly laws provided the laws of GOD are fulfilled and such ceremonies are not in conflict to the laws of GOD. Sexual energy used in the sense of the laws of GOD is a beautiful gift bestowed on us by the grace of GOD and brings a lot of benefits. However like all energies, the man of today have used it wrongly and the perverted energy have brought destruction to many a man/woman. Stay blessed.

Perfectly put as usual... MNwankwo, thank you. I especially like:

Cultural, religious or legal ceremonies do not make a marriage genuine as is often assumed. Perfect spiritual harmony and genuine, selfless love unites the couple in a true marriage and since these attributes are living in the couple, they draw the power of GOD and thus receive a consecration in the highest and purest sense

Congratulations to all those who have experienced the LOVE MNwankwo so beautifully described...If not, trust me when I say it DOES exist. smiley

.... Seun , it’s not fair that I can’t like this post more than once!!!

3 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Gleez: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
mnwankwo:

Hello Gleez,

Thanks for the insightful response. Would the use of contraceptives by couples who are genuinely in love and are spiritually compatible have any effect on GOD's will? I read in one of your comments some years back, that you can tell all that is in accordance to the will of GOD, without necessarily reading from the Bible. How do you draw directly from the SOURCE?
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by mnwankwo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gleez:
Thanks for the insightful response. Would the use of contraceptives by couples who are genuinely in love and are spiritually compatible have any effect on GOD's will? I read in one of your comments some years back, that you can tell all that is in accordance to the will of GOD, without necessarily reading from the Bible. How do you draw directly from the SOURCE?

Hello,

Thanks for your question and kind words. The purpose of sexual instinct is not just for procreation but for the re-invigoration of our material bodies particularly the physical and astral bodies. Originally, the sexual instinct was not perverted and it was under the control of the Spirit, the real Man. In its natural state, the sexual instinct does not often arise in men/women. However, since we human beings found pleasure in this, we cultivated it over millennia that this original natural instinct has developed into a Monster that now controls the Man. Thus the tail (sexual instinct) now wags the dog (man/woman) instead of the reverse. Thus, with very few exceptions, all men/women are born with an over-cultivated sexual instinct that must be restored to its natural state. A man who only drinks to quench thirst and eats the right food to quench hunger will have a healthy body and does not need fasting, drugs etc. But a man who have abused his or her body and have become obese or suffer from an illness that arose as result of the abuse of his or her body will need fasting and medication to return to health. This of-course is a crude analogy but hopefully you will perceive the picture I am trying to paint with respect to sexual instinct.

Now, for spiritually free human beings, the act of s.exual i.ntercourse is tantamount to a prayer to be permitted to be mother/father to another soul desirous of experiencing on Earth. If the couples do not wish to have a child, then, they should not engage in s.exual i.ntercourse during the fertile days in the cycle of the woman. Men and women who want to restore the natural instinct should be able to abstain from sex in the days in which the woman is fertile if they are not seeking to have a child. In reality, where there is true love and spiritual compatibility, the desire for sexual intercourse will with time return to its natural state, that is the desire does not often arise but when it does, it is genuine and leads to a consumption that is fulfilling. The frequent desire for sex is a mark of an over-aggravated sexual instinct as well as evidence that the sex is not fulfilling, that is the bodies were not re-invigorated as it should be.

Where in some cases the women natural cycle is irregular, the couples may consider the use of condoms. In my view, natural method of contraception is the contraception method closest to laws of GOD and in some exceptional cases, the use of condom is an option as in the case of irregular circle. The ultimate goal should be to develop to such a state where the sexual instinct arose out of genuine love and spiritual harmony and not out of imagination, thoughts, or uncontrolled nervous impulses. In an epoch when men and women were normal, a single act of s.ex leads to such a satisfaction and renewal of cells in our material bodies that such a desire does not arise again for months.

The laws of GOD are ingrained in our Spirit as we came into existence as an image of these laws. All we need to do is love and love as Jesus the son of GOD once admonished. Then, the laws ingrained in our Spirit as talents will transform into abilities and consciously connect us to the power of GOD. Books, mysticism, spiritual exercises, etc are not required not needed to know the laws of GOD and leave accordingly. Indelibly ingrained in every soul is the faculty of intuition and this faculty permits every soul to sense, know and live according to the laws of GOD. Love for GOD, and the creations of GOD awakens and nourishes the intuitive faculty such that it connects us to the power of GOD for all eternity. No man can go astray except he/she freely choose to do so. Stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by LotusFan: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Your views of intimacy between couples is very interesting. It reminds me of the Jewish custom of family purity.

Concept of Family Purity

Jewish law forbids a husband to approach his wife during the time of her menses, generally from five to seven days, and extends the prohibition of any physical contact beyond this period for another seven days, known as the "seven clean days." (That is why one will always find, in observant Jewish homes, two beds for husband and wife, never a double bed.) During this time husband and wife are expected to act towards each other with respect and affection but without any physical expression of love—excellent training for that time, later in their lives, when husband and wife will have to discover bonds other than sex to link them one to another.

This typical Jewish family cohesion is surely not the result of any indigenous ethnic or racial virtue of the Jewish people. Nor does it derive from some general, well-intentioned but amorphous "concern for religious tradition." It is, most certainly the product of the specific "Orthodox" tradition—Halakhah or Jewish "way of life." It is this codified tradition, this obligatory law, that has bestowed the gift of stability upon the Jewish family...

It is also seen as crucial in protecting the marital bond from one of its most universal and perilous enemies which comes to the fore soon after the newness of married life has worn off: the tendency for sex to become routinised.

Unrestricted approachability leads to over-indulgence. And this over-familiarity, with its consequent satiety and boredom and ennui, is a direct and powerful cause of marital disharmony. When, however, the couple follows the Torah's sexual discipline and observes this period of separation, the ugly spectre of over-fulfillment and habituation is banished and the refreshing zest of early love is ever-present.

There is so much insight in this comment of the rabbis! Familiarity does indeed breed contempt, and a little absence does make the heart grow fonder...
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by LotusFan: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Your views of intimacy between couples is very interesting. It reminds me of the Jewish custom of family purity.

Concept of Family Purity

Jewish law forbids a husband to approach his wife during the time of her menses, generally from five to seven days, and extends the prohibition of any physical contact beyond this period for another seven days, known as the "seven clean days." (That is why one will always find, in observant Jewish homes, two beds for husband and wife, never a double bed.) During this time husband and wife are expected to act towards each other with respect and affection but without any physical expression of love—excellent training for that time, later in their lives, when husband and wife will have to discover bonds other than sex to link them one to another.

This typical Jewish family cohesion is surely not the result of any indigenous ethnic or racial virtue of the Jewish people. Nor does it derive from some general, well-intentioned but amorphous "concern for religious tradition." It is, most certainly the product of the specific "Orthodox" tradition—Halakhah or Jewish "way of life." It is this codified tradition, this obligatory law, that has bestowed the gift of stability upon the Jewish family...

It is also seen as crucial in protecting the marital bond from one of its most universal and perilous enemies which comes to the fore soon after the newness of married life has worn off: the tendency for sex to become routinised.

Unrestricted approachability leads to over-indulgence. And this over-familiarity, with its consequent satiety and boredom and ennui, is a direct and powerful cause of marital disharmony. When, however, the couple follows the Torah's sexual discipline and observes this period of separation, the ugly spectre of over-fulfillment and habituation is banished and the refreshing zest of early love is ever-present.

There is so much insight in this comment of the rabbis! Familiarity does indeed breed contempt, and a little absence does make the heart grow fonder...

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Hiswordxray(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
LoJ:
Following the model of PastorAIO whom I appreciate a lot, I have decided to create a personal thread to share my views and some intimate experiences which I hope would help me and others gain insight. I would have wished to do it in the diary section, but feedback is also important to me, so I think the religion section may be better.

In the beginning there was an end. Life is a cycle and a zero sum game. Whatever the choices we make, whatever the path we thread, all lead to the same end, and that end is nothing. In a sense, whatever goal we earnestly pursue is useless, all are but illusions, a shadow we may say.

What then remains of our constant struggles and efforts? I think experience. Experience is ultimately what matters.
That is a very sad way of viewing life, you sound very lonely and lost. Are you born again?
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by johnydon22(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hiswordxray:

That is a very sad way of viewing life, you sound very lonely and lost. Are you born again?

A rather better question should be directed at you..

Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MuttleyLaff: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hiswordxray:
That is a very sad way of viewing life, you sound very lonely and lost.
You've formed a preconceived notion,

Hiswordxray:
Are you born again?
1) What made you say or ask him if he is "born again"?
2) To what end or purpose, were you asking him if he was "born again"?
3) What really is "born again"?
4) How did the "born again" originally come about?
5) Was the original "born again" conversation Jesus had with Nicodemus accidental
or it was something already on Jesus' "to do list" to preach and teach about later?
6) How often more, after the Nicodemus dead of the night private meeting, did Jesus Christ mention, preach and/or teach "born again"?

johnydon22:
Be rest assured, better questions have since been directed at him

johnydon22:
Are you mad?
I can graciously vouch for him that he is not mad
Having cleared that up, are you a shrink?
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Hiswordxray(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
johnydon22:

Are you mad?
Good question. I'm not mad
Why do you ask?
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MuttleyLaff: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hiswordxray:
Good question. I'm not mad
Why do you ask?
Stop playing dumb
It is obvious why he asked
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Hiswordxray(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You've formed a preconceived notion,

1) What made you say, ask him if he is "born again"?
2) To what end or purpose, were you asking him if he was "born again"?
3) What really is "born again"?
4) How did the "born again" originally come about?
5) Was the original "born again" conversation Jesus had with Nicodemus accidental
or it was something already on Jesus' "to do list" to preach and teach about later?
6) How often more, after the Nicodemus dead of the night private meeting, did Jesus Christ mention, preach and/or teach "born again"?

Be rest assured, better questions have since been directed at him

I can graciously vouch for him that he is not mad
Having cleared that up, are you a shrink?
I'm sorry, did I say something wrong
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Hiswordxray(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Stop playing dumb
It is obvious why he asked
Yeah, I know why he asked, he is trying to get me angry but I am dead to such anger.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MuttleyLaff: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hiswordxray:
I'm sorry, did I say something wrong

You're not just a joker,
but you're yellow-bellied one for that matter too
I have the screen grab of your original post you've changed into this present one
I thank God, you listened to your spirit to disinfect and clean out the rubbish you put out on the original post

Hiswordxray:
Yeah, I know why he asked, he is trying to get me angry but I am dead to such anger.
Cool now, please respond to those six questions I addressed to you. Thank you.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Hiswordxray(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You're not just a joker,
but you're yellow-bellied one for that matter too
I have the screen grab of your original post you've changed into this present one
I thank God, you listened to your spirit to disinfect and clean out the rubbish you put out on the original post

Cool now, please respond to those six quetions I addressed to you. Thank you.
I don't know where you stand so I don't know how to answer you. If you stand in sincerity then I would give you a sincere answer but if you want to play dumb I would play dumb with you if I have the time.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MuttleyLaff: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hiswordxray:
I don't know where you stand so I don't know how to answer you
My profile provides clear evidence that I stand for truth

Hiswordxray:
so I don't know how to answer you
You will know if you'll be answering truthfully

Hiswordxray:
If you stand in sincerity then I would give you a sincere answer
Sincere answers is all I ask for

Hiswordxray:
but if you want to play dumb I would play dumb with you if I have the time.
You're coming through as defensive and working too hard trying to avoid answering the six questions
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Hiswordxray(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
My profile provides clear evidence that I stand for truth

You will know if you'll be answering truthfully

Sincere answers is all I ask for

You're coming as defensive and working hard trying to avoid answering the six questions
I'm a very busy person and I'm trying to maximize my time. I won't spend my time providing an answers that would be ignored
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MuttleyLaff: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hiswordxray:
I'm a very busy person and I'm trying to maximize my time.
I won't spend my time providing an answers that would be ignored
Not saying you are
but if you're not a Beguiled Under Satan's Yoke person (i.e. busy person)
you will find the courage to answer the six simple no-brainer questions

After all, a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
LotusFan:

Perfectly put as usual... MNwankwo, thank you. I especially like:

Congratulations to all those who have experienced the LOVE MNwankwo so beautifully described...If not, trust me when I say it DOES exist. smiley

.... Seun , it’s not fair that I can’t like this post more than once!!!

A very good post indeed, I would just add my tuppence worth that;

Miserable is the man who loves a woman and takes her for a wife, pouring at her feet the sweat of his skin, the life of his heart and placing in her hands the fruit of his toil and the revenue of his diligence. When he finally wakes up, he finds that the heart he endeavoured to buy, is given freely to another for the enjoyment of its hidden secrets and deepest love.

Similarly miserable is the woman, who rises from the inattentiveness and restlessness of youth and finds herself in the home of a man showering her with glittering gold and precious gifts but unable to satisfy her soul with the heavenly wine which the Divine pours from the eyes of a man into the heart of a woman.

Couples should never marry before each other’s soul embraces in the shadow of the true love that makes union a paradise. But unfortunately true love is never a prerequisite for the societal construct of marriage.

Love descends into our hearts by Divine will and not by the demand or the plea of the individual.

Sometimes our interpretation of a union can seem like a terrible agony beginning with the existence of weakness in a woman and the commencement of strength in a man. But there is no power under the sun that can take away happiness emanating from two embraced spirits surrounded by understanding, radiated by Love, and protected by heaven.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
I wish to share the words of a short powerful prayer/hymn from tibet (translation).

My dear mother you are very kind and you are like Bodhisattva,
and I will never forget your kindness.

In this world, you are the only one that takes all the sorrow away.

If you read this and you feel guilt sorrow or pain, meditate on this, and you will be set free.

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by LotusFan: 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sarassin:

A very good post indeed, I would just my tuppence worth that;

Miserable is the man who loves a woman and takes her for a wife, pouring at her feet the sweat of his skin, the life of his heart and placing in her hands the fruit of his toil and the revenue of his diligence. When he finally wakes up, he finds that the heart he endeavoured to buy, is given freely to another for the enjoyment of its hidden secrets and deepest love.

Similarly miserable is the woman, who rises from the inattentiveness and restlessness of youth and finds herself in the home of a man showering her with glittering gold and precious gifts but unable to satisfy her soul with the heavenly wine which the Divine pours from the eyes of a man into the heart of a woman.

Couples should never marry before each other’s soul embraces in the shadow of the true love that makes union a paradise. But unfortunately true love is never a prerequisite for the societal construct of marriage.

Love descends into our hearts by Divine will and not by the demand or the plea of the individual.

Sometimes our interpretation of a union can seem like a terrible agony beginning with the existence of weakness in a woman and the commencement of strength in a man. But there is no power under the sun that can take away happiness emanating from two embraced spirits surrounded by understanding, radiated by Love, and protected by heaven.

This is beautiful Sarassin! Your words are simply sublime.

This post deserves a Standing ovation....HUGE Round of applause!

2 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by PastorAIO: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
hey LoJ, I notice that you've been reading some very early posts of mine.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MuttleyLaff: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
PastorAIO:
[img]https://s1/images/duckEyed.jpg[/img]
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
PastorAIO:
Yes Indeed. I have been quite enlightened. I will continue once I have the time. I trust you are okay
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by PastorAIO: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
LoJ:

Yes Indeed. I have been quite enlightened. I will continue once I have the time. I trust you are okay

I'm fine thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.