Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale (3553 Views)

35k white German Shepherd And Black And Tan German Shepherd Puppies Available / 35k Quality White German Shepherd Puppies For Sale, Black And Tan Included / White German Shepherd Pup For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
samoyed/white german shepherd for sale at affordable price..

40k negotiable

contact +2348167665066 whatsapp

will send pictures on request

1 Like

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by kaycee125: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oga Seun, please post your dogs let's see
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
still available

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by Namdeenero(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nice. This is the real Samoyed op can you post more pictures of your lovely pet
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
Namdeenero:
Nice. This is the real Samoyed
op can you post more pictures of your lovely pet

more pics only for buyers wink
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by barcaboi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
GeoSilYe:
samoyed/white german shepherd for sale at affordable price..

40k negotiable

contact +2348167665066 whatsapp

will send pictures on request

how can samoyed and German shepherd be the same-:; I don't get. were they mixed or you dunno the difference
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by trinity123: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
Scam Alert!!! A simple Google search shows this image was copied. Buy at your own peril!! It's know wonder the person posted as samoyed/white German Shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by Eveezy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lol, I actually suspected dis bt didn't wanna be d first to throw tantrum

1 Like

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eveezy:
Lol, I actually suspected dis bt didn't wanna be d first to throw tantrum
trinity123:

Scam Alert!!! A simple Google search shows this image was copied. Buy at your own peril!! It's know wonder the person posted as samoyed/white German Shepherd.

biko this is not scam
and i never said that the pic i uploaded is mine..
my pups are replica of that i just uploaded that because i lack their pics on my pc and not because of tricks so please if you are not going to get a pup, kindly move on and mind your business..
'
thanks..

pups still available
male and female available
40k negotiable
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
barcaboi:

how can samoyed and German shepherd be the same-:; I don't get. were they mixed or you dunno the difference

yes they are mixed.
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by rumenase(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
trinity123:

I like this guy

1 Like

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by rumenase(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
GeoSilYe:

biko this is not scam
my pups are replica of that i just uploaded that because i lack their pics on my pc and not because of tricks so please if you are not going to get a pup, kindly move on and mind your business..
'
thanks..

pups still available
40k negotiable

story story

2 Likes

trinity123:

I like this guy

1 Like

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by Eveezy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
GeoSilYe:

biko this is not scam
'
thanks..

pups still available
40k negotiable
Just listen to yourself, somebody needs a neat looking camry that is black in colour, a seller posted a black camry which was snapped in UK ND claimed the car was for sale, the person seeking contacted d seller ND d seller agrees he has it for sale, meanwhile what he has is a red badly kept camry, few days later, the owner of d car in UK says dt d car is nt for sale ND dt he took d pix himself, Now the seller bcoms defensive that he just used the picture to sell what he has for sale.

Read that analogy ND ask urself, "who is a scammer" isn't the seller a scammer for misleading?

3 Likes

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by Namdeenero(m): 12:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Lol, one will wonder why I asked for more pictures

1 Like

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by egorov(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Liars thieves scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
i dont just know what is wrong with Nigerians..
if you know you wont get a pup please leave my thread and business alone..
i dont have to convince anyone that i'm not a scammer..
you want to get a pup?

simple..

just contact +2348167665066 on whatsapp and i'll fill you on the details..
sharing pictures here is basically a waste.
smiley
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
egorov:
Liars thieves scammers everywhere
you probably are one of em.
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2017
GeoSilYe:
i dont just know what is wrong with Nigerians..
if you know you wont get a pup please leave my thread and business alone..
i dont have to convince anyone that i'm not a scammer..
you want to get a pup?

simple..

just contact +2348167665066 on whatsapp and i'll fill you on the details..
sharing pictures here is basically a waste.
smiley
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by razorblade: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
GeoSilYe:

you probably are one of em.

Just one picture won't exhaust your data, abi na you go first sell pet.
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
razorblade:

Just one picture won't exhaust your data, abi na you go first sell pet.

it is not about exhausting data..
all i know is if anybody is INTERESTED the person can contact me.

i cant just post pics and people will look and go.. and might even still use em (lol like the one i used)

i hope you get my point.
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by egorov(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
GeoSilYe:

i cant just post pics and people will look and go.. and might even still use em (lol like the one i used)

i hope you get my point.
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
egorov:

Only a thief like u will get your point. Common robber. Repent bfor its too late for u. Looking for who to scam,

please stop insulting me.
are you hungry?
cant you mind you business?
rubbish
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by egorov(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
GeoSilYe:

please stop insulting me.
are you hungry?
cant you mind you business?
rubbish
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by GeoSilYe(f): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
egorov:

I won't stop insulting u till u bring down this scamming thread
No I'm not hungry
Dog is my Business and I'm minding it,

if you want to purchase just text me on whatsapp..
i'm not a scammer i have sold pups previously but this is my first time using nairaland pets sections.
you can confirm all you want if YOU JUST CONTACT ME.
if not buzz off!
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by egorov(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
GeoSilYe:

if you want to purchase just text me on whatsapp..
i'm not a scammer i have sold pups previously but this is my first time using nairaland pets sections.
you can confirm all you want if YOU JUST CONTACT ME.
if not buzz off!

Ok. Sorry for the insults, its not really my thing but I hate shady deals. Why do u have u use online pics to sell ur pups, u shld b original,transparent and fidel

2 Likes

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by egorov(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Had a chat with d op. She seems real but shldnt have used that pic to advertise her pups.

She sent me a pic of her puppy, sorry for calling u a scammer

Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by barcaboi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
trinity123:
Na why I ask o, people sha
Re: Samoyed/white German Shepherd For Sale by barcaboi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
GeoSilYe:

i hope you get my point.
Better you cleared yourself but you have to post your pics so they buy what they see and not what they feel you have. No matter if they pass by or not; lesson learnt. Happy sales
And take note; gsd and Eskimo/Samoyed ain't related and probably this mating was done in error. Please let's keep the adulteration of dogs away and only mate same breeds. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets / My Dog Was Lynched, Police Refused To Arrest The Perpetrators / Please What Breed Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.