Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (49492 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
1 Corinthians 6:16 ” Do you not know that he who joins himself to a prostitute becomes one flesh with her? For, as it is written, “The two shall become one.”

Genesis 2:24
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Matthew 19:5
and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Ephesians 5:31
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.

In Islamic law, marriage is called nikah, an Arabic word whose original literal meaning is "sexual intercourse", but which already in the Quran is used exclusively to refer to the contract of marriage.

It is very saddening that man's philosophy and cultural beliefs have made the world deviate from the truth from the very words of the scriptures talking about the Bible and even Quran.

Today we see men and ladies randomly sleeping with one another,safe sex is even promoted with the use of condom,we see baby mamas and daddies springing up and when you ask them about their marital status they say they are single because to them,marriage has a different meaning.

There was no place in the scriptures where GOD commanded us to go to registry, religious houses or to certain families to pay bride price (The Bride price mentioned in the bible was a punishment for raping a virgin).

But what exactly did GOD command about the way a marriage should take place?

God gave us 3 clear stages of marriage. .
1.A man leaving his parents and this happens when you decide to be with a woman and you leave your parents to start your own family.

2.Unites with his wife:You can choose how you unite which is the wedding ceremony and this can be done in accordance with laid down rules of the government or traditions/cultures as well as religious organizations.

3.Becoming one is the third stage which involves having sex with each other.

GOD himself commanded this in Genesis and Jesus repeated it in the book of Mathew.When you have sex with anyone,you are becoming one with such and automatically fulfilling the essence of marriage which is becoming one with whoever you have sex with.

Unfortunately, people just sleep around today in ignorance of the fact that they are fulfilling the third and most important stage of marriage. The world have been deceived by Satan to believe that marriage is when you do the paparazzi and you pay bride price and so on but all these moves are the second stage which is uniting to your spouse.

I know this article may not change the act of illicit sex but next time you open your legs to any guy or when next you sleep with any lady,just know in your heart that you are fulfilling the third stage of marriage as commanded by GOD.

I know this definitely makes sense.

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by midehi2(f): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Marriage without good sex is no marriage tongue

36 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm amazed seeing someone else saying this. Sex is marriage and nothing short. People just don't know

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Tyrabarbara(f): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
toks have CUM again? you are a virgin abi? the said lady that you cohabited with, you never had sex with her? fvcking relationship coach that doesn't do as he says.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
toks have CUM again? you are a virgin abi? the said lady that you cohabited with, you never had sex with her? fvcking relationship coach that doesn't do as he says.

He is right, ic an biblically prove it and sicentifcally that sex is marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Tyrabarbara(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

He is right, ic an biblically prove it and sicentifcally that sex is marriage

where did i say he is not right?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by DaddyKross: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sex is marriage even at old age ? undecided

Well, tell us your story first.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Kingx4sure: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Very true

Sex is the main point of marriage

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Kingx4sure:
Very true

Sex is the main point of marriage

Not in that context, but sex in itself is marriage, and each time we have sex with different people, we get married to them, i.e. if a guy has sex with fifty ladies, he has been married 50 times, this is what the oP implies

11 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

You see why i love to relate with ladies of mature ages(who are hopefully mature at heart too) cos no mature lady will ever write this..to think you are using what i just revealed to you less than 10minutes ago to attack me lol! kai! immature ladies everywhere.

Please calm your raging nerves and wait tilli drop the article before making trolly comments...cant stop loling!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

You see why i love to relate with ladies of mature ages(who are hopefully mature at heart too) cos no mature lady will ever write this..to think you are using what i just revealed to you less than 10minutes ago to attack me lol! kai! immature ladies everywhere.

Please calm your raging nerves and wait tilli drop the article before making trolly comments...cant stop loling!

Bring it as it's hot chief, You have willful ears waiting to see it dropped as it's hawt ! wink

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Not in that context, but sex in itself is marriage, and each time we have sex with different people, we get married to them, i.e. if a guy has sex with fifty ladies, he has been married 50 times, this is what the oP implies

Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
toks have CUM again?

Awon omo buruku po ni nairaland kai! which one be cum? where i cum put? please dont put bad thoughts into my head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmm!

Toks i'm not joking with this point of view oh.. I'm not rara

I hope this helps in your building material. Cause i've also been researching on the same subject for a while now

https://www./sex-blood-covenant-prof-chief-apostle-vic-n-ronnie
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=dayo2me post=63335420][/quote]

Nice invention.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Toks i'm not joking with this point of view oh.. I'm not rara

I hope this helps in your building material. Cause i've also been researching on the same subject for a while now

https://www./sex-blood-covenant-prof-chief-apostle-vic-n-ronnie

My brother,this link nah long thing sef.

When im done writing, no lady will be bold to say a guy is not married to her sfter he has slept with her. The world will see my point from the mouth of GOD himself the creator of man and the instituter of that union called marriage.

Let me enjoy the side comments first before i drop the piece.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

When im done writing, no lady will be bold to say a guy is not married to her sfter he has slept with her. The world will see my point from the mouth of GOD himself the creator of the man and the instituter of that union called marriage.

True. The moment a guy has seen a girl's unclothedness and has slept with her, he has married her, infact he has taken portions of her life with him

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

True. The moment a guy has seen a girl's unclothedness and has slept with her, he has married her, infact he has taken portions of her life with him

Its no longer news that sex is a covenant but my writeup will point out clearly that indeed once you have sex with anyone,you dont need any wedding ceremony again because by having sex, you are sealing your marriage as commanded by GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Its no longer news that sex is a covenant but my writeup will point out clearly that indeed once you have sex with anyone,you dont need any wedding ceremony again because by having sex, you are sealing your marriage as commanded by GOD.

Yes i agree
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

What do you mean portions of her life?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008

You reasoned like a kid in quoting the scriptures.

Genesis 2:24
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

Dont you know one flesh is a figurative term for it is practically impossible for two people to become one flesh. Whether you have sex with anybody, there's no spiritual bond whatsoever as you subtly claimed.

If you say it isn't, 'That is why a man leaves his father and mother' this doesnt mean the man would leave his parents like he's walking away from them completely, it simply means a man would start his own family.

You shamed your cultural beliefs by rubbing the term brideprice in the mud. Brideprice is still symbolic in Yoruba culture and it would stand till kingdom come.

Weak article generally.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
JamesReacher:
What do you mean portions of her life?

" fragments of her soul"

" her star - as some would call it"

You've taken it for life if you have sex with them,they may hide it, but deep down, it's there that feeling of loss, a patch
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

" fragments of her soul"

" her star - as some would call it"

You've taken it for life if you have sex with them,they may hide it, but deep down, it's there that feeling of loss, a patch
I don't understand you. You mean she has lost part of her star/goodness to the person she had sex with? That's ridiculous and baseless

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
JamesReacher:
I don't understand you. You mean she has lost part of her star/goodness to the person she had sex with? That's ridiculous and baseless

Talk it to any elder and confirm.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by skywalker240(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
True, I Can Relate.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Talk it to any elder and confirm.
I understand the 'elder's' reasons for saying that, it's to prevent unwanted pregnancy from their wards, sexually transmitted diseases etc. Except you are a child, you should know its plainly superstitious.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
It's why Jesus told the Samaritan woman that she had five husbands. Probably her loyal customers.

16 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Harddiskng(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Toks2008:

When im done writing, no lady will be bold to say a guy is not married to her sfter he has slept with her. The world will see my point from the mouth of GOD himself the creator of man and the instituter of that union called marriage.

Bros. There might be a brother out there, who is about to put his keys in the ignition. Sweating and waiting for you to conclude before he makes up his mind. To do or not to do. Save a life.

Remember the words of the Good Lord; “What you are going to do, do quickly” ESV.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Harddiskng:

Bros. There might be a brother out there, who is about to put his keys in the ignition. Sweating and waiting for you to conclude before he makes up his mind. To do or not to do. Save a life.

Remember the words of the Good Lord; “What you are going to do, do quickly” ESV.

OK then, In about 5 hours I go drop am.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by annie74(f): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
While I agree that sex carries spiritual significance, I don't think that it equates to being married.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage by MrPresident1: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sex is marriage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.