Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) (1245 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Actually am not a good writer i just want to be,this is my 1st post in this sectiom, i need backup from fellow nairalanders and my able mods to keep me going. S dont my my sentence buiding, God bless yoy as you read.

IT all started in ss2 third term when a new beautiful girl named jessica came to our class, the first class she attended with us was in the lab, sitting beside my stool. After uncle introduced her to us, he said ' look at this boy' pointing to me, he is so naughty and love girls too much, pls dont play with him and as from now henceforth dont sit beside him again. I felt so sad but there is nothing i can do. After that i also choosed not to talk to her though she as become a good friend of all my classmate. She wants to talk to me but she cant face me, because since that day in the clab, i have became aggresive to everybody in the class, i dont talk to them again except my my lone friend olawale.
I also want to talk to her but i want her to see me as a gentle boy, who dont give a damn about ladies(although not truely). Doing all that to gain her attention.
I continued like this till the end of the year party day, that i was apponted as the headboy of my school. She is the first person to congratulate me, i felt so happy but still didnt show it, am about to pass her by, then she drew me back and said did i offend you, i said no, why are you asking? Please dont let uncle see me with you i told her that. She said she has seen me has a humble boy, that uncle is trying to paint me red infront of her, i said thank God you've seen that yourself. We exchanged contacts that day and also gave me a hug, make sure you call me during the holiday, she said that running to catch his father's car waiting for her.

1 Like

Re: Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) by marianneada(f): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
First, I must really commend ur courage to write, but u need to work on ur plot development, U need to also take ur time in editing ur work before posting, and Wen u want to start a story, give out something that will make ur readers ask for more, take ur time and go through some works here, they will guide u in ur writing.

More wisdom and strength to u, bumper us with updates. smiley
Re: Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
marianneada:
First, I must really commend ur courage to write, but u need to work on ur plot development, U need to also take ur time in editing ur work before posting, and Wen u want to start a story, give out something that will make ur readers ask for more, take ur time and go through some works here, they will guide u in ur writing.

More wisdom and strength to u, bumper us with updates. smiley
tanks ma, wic one is plot development

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother (18+) / I Believe The Book Romeo And Juliet Was Not About Romance Alone. / Come & See Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.