Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:58 PM

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (40458 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
martineverest:
tithe and offering pastor... Not gospel pastor
Why are people so wicked at heart? A little boy of about 11 or 12 years old is maltreated and all you care about is tithe? May God forgive you
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I went to their house now, they've arrested the idiot that flogged the boy. He didn't just flog the boy, he tied the boy before flogging him with koboko and cane. Guess what cry the man is a Pastor
Fear some pastor, I dey pack to my new house na pastor be my neighbour no NEPA na him gen power passage na so him off the passage light say I'm dey consume power. I pack in darkness with help off candle and phone light
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by dakeskese(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Them no even beat am well... Jux dis small mark e dey complain..

Mtseeeew
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
is this guy Jesus christ? cos he was really crucified!

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
dakeskese:

Mtseeeew

lmao!
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
tstx:
.. Spare the rod and spoil a child. The man is just following the bible... I'm sure Christians are happy with this development.

I'm sure Christians are really really happy...

8 Gross Practices That Was Supported By The Bible

You are fool

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
there is nothing wrong in flogging the boy . He simply disobeyed simple instructions and got punished

They should use aboniki or chineese rub to massage it for him......

Spare the rod and spoil the child

You suck at being stupid.

You actually remind me of a lump of shiit floating on water.

#Disgusting... angry

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Fear some pastor, I dey pack to my new house na pastor be my neighbour no NEPA na him gen power passage na so him off the passage light say I'm dey consume power. I pack in darkness with help off candle and phone light
I tire for some people

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ramicent: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
I just need to flog that man n I won't get tired until that boy is happy.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH shocked
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
dakeskese:

Mtseeeew
angry
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jesus! Some people can be so mean...Haba
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Many of these so-called pastors are abusive. There is one beside my house who will be praying in tongues in one minute and beating up his wife the next minute.

That reminds me of that year when that bully called Bishop David Oyedepo slapped a young girl.

5 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
there is nothing wrong in flogging the boy . He simply disobeyed simple instructions and got punished

YOU'RE COOPERATELY MAD weere na so ur parents dey flog u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I tire for some people
Die one wey u carry small picking put 4/ur dp.. Ur husband go waka pass
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Die one wey u carry small picking put 4/ur dp.. Ur husband go waka pass
Hahahaha... My husband dey with megringrin

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
psalmistkakah:

Wow so sorry for that ugly incident

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Karlovich:
this can only happen in the zoo. I'm sure the man must be a useless afonja
They are Igbos. Idiooot trabalist

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by amahthelma(f): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
D boy really gat to reduce is ass it looks just like my tenant kid ass ....well as for doz guardians they shall suffer non stop,their generation will weep for no reason and they shall never know no peace untill they find Thelma the globe trotter
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Dsuper1: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is purely wickedness. Haba .....
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by heffem(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Karlovich:
this can only happen in the zoo. I'm sure the man must be a useless afonja
... Try make you get small sense na

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angelyna(f): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hey madam, just shush that fucking dustbin mouth of yours, can you beat your child this way?all in the name of spare the rod... Oshisko. Definitely you can do worse than this... We Sabi you... Beast of all nations. Total nonsense
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angy55(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
bigdot1759:

Did you even check the moniker? We now have Mrs....... Please complete the name after you've checked.
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
cry
Oyindidi:
Who be this? angry
Ishilove:

Aye akamara o
u who are you bitch

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by mickeymimi: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
pure wickedness ...He doesn't like the boy

#WordOnTheStreet: Impact of flogging on children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2a5c_qPpw
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey vex grin thanks dear
were did this happen nne
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Angelyna(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yes she's completely mad... What a stupid comment.
Beast woman
bigdot1759:

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by bleskid: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
love have blind some girls oooo jesus inagine your brother
Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
smithsydny:
were did this happen nne
New road borikiri, a naval officer took the boy to clinic.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I went to their house now, they've arrested the idiot that flogged the boy. He didn't just flog the boy, he tied the boy before flogging him with koboko and cane. Guess what cry the man is a Pastor
Jeez. Pastors!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Thief Returns The Phone He Stole After Spotting The CCTV. / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.