Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group - Programming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (39143 Views)

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / Artificial Intelligence And Robotics In Africa. / Survey - People Interested In Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by Abcruz(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2020
gbolly1151:
Few weeks ago,i pick up deep learning and it seem easy to me, please it is that easy or am getting it wrong?

So far,i have been able to understand

>>>weight
>>>perceptron
>>>activation function
>>>multi-perceptron
>>>feed forward
>>>back propagation
>>>loss (cost function)
>>>optimizer

Below is the link to my posts about what i have learnt so far

https://www.nairaland.com/5869408

With all these,it was easy to go back to ML and start picking the algorithm.

I have been able to build a model and tune the hyperparameter.

Is there still something am getting wrong,it seem easy than the hype

Nothing is difficult if you commit your mind to learning it. The last time I checked nobody said Artificial Intelligence is rocket science.

However, learning it is not enough but applying AI to automate and solve real world problems is were the focus lies not the hype.

1 Like

Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by gbolly1151(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2020
Thanks
Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
I hope this thread is still active.
Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Guys,

I just finished my machine learning course.

I learned regression and classification algorithms like SVM, Linear/logistic regression,Random forest, Decision Trees,k nearest neighbor, gradient boosting and co.

Also I learnt unsupervised learning too, and also cross validation,grid search and co.

I've also practiced on kaggle too.

Please, what next?
Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Graspad:
Guys,

I learned regression and classification algorithms like SVM, Linear/logistic regression,Random forest, Decision Trees,k nearest neighbor, gradient boosting and co.

Also I learnt unsupervised learning too, and also cross validation,grid search and co.

Please, what next?

I've also been thinking of building my own models from scratch with Python but I'm looking for a good book I can use.

Any recommendations
Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by Runningwater(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Guys,

Please, what next?
Hi, what course (s) did you complete? Trying to have my head wrap up with all the technical jargons have been reading from the first thread post

1 Like

Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by kennyjam: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
great
Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by GregoryMa: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
When you are looking for business software solutions to upgrade your performance and to automate different processes, go for the most important ones. HR software, payroll & accounting software, and TQ Sales Services software are important for any thriving business to sustain its growth momentum.
Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by software(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2022
Hi guys,

I am in search of someone experienced in openCV, Tensorflow, ML and Pycharm.

Purpose is to execute a project

If interested and available, kindly respond and then we exchange contact.
Re: Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group by Kerlin45: 9:31am On May 30, 2023
Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group - Programming is a community focused on programming related to AI and machine learning. If you're looking for recommendations on Data Science services, here are a few simple suggestions: 1) Identify your specific needs and goals in data analysis or prediction, and choose a service https://data-science-ua.com/ that specializes in those areas. 2) Look for providers with a proven track record and positive customer reviews to ensure reliability and quality. 3) Consider the scalability and flexibility of the service to accommodate your future data requirements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here / Java Programming For Dummies / Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.