Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Am Not In Any Competition With Phyno-olamide Reacts To Phyno's Sold Out Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Not In Any Competition With Phyno-olamide Reacts To Phyno's Sold Out Concert (550 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Not In Any Competition With Phyno-olamide Reacts To Phyno's Sold Out Concert by gazabest: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
YBNL Boss, Olamide who changed the venue for his “OLIC 4” concert from the Eko Hotels and Suites to Teslim Balogun Stadium, had in a chat with Showtime, said that he is not in any competition with his colleague, Phyno.

While reacting to critics said that he is a kind of scared of Phyno, over his successful sold out concerts at huge venues at the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium in Enugu State, more so he revealed that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.
He said;
“I’m not competing with Phyno, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I’m just living my own dream. I’m 100% excited because this is something I’ve been looking forward to for over three years now; it’s always been about doing it big, something beyond the ordinary, giving back to the people and spreading love. Eko hotel is good, we’ve done a lot of stuff there but bringing OLIC4 to Teslim Balogun Stadium is about telling people out there that this is Lagos and Lagos cannot be limited, we can achieve whatever we set out to achieve”.
http://www.benedictsblog.com/not-competition-…nos-sold-concert/

Re: Am Not In Any Competition With Phyno-olamide Reacts To Phyno's Sold Out Concert by Flocky: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

“i’m In No Competition With Phyno” – Olamide Reacts To Phyno’s Sold Out Concert. / Tekno Ain't Done For The Year: Set To Release Two Singles. / Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3000 After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.