Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... (1372 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by Iykelinus(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
In my own opinion, I believe love conquers all but its gonna be difficult btw both families... If it eventually works out then... I know love truly conquers all
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by benzene00: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by Iykelinus(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
your opinion is needed on this platform
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by lilmax(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
so what you are saying is at let's say 30 I'm still concerned about what people say about the girl I want to get married to, because about crappy years ago there was a fight between two groups I don't give a crap about.... and so I should conform to whatever crap they offer me because they are the ones I will wake up every morning to be with? you are here asking about what I think because I was born to please people?
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by Iykelinus(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
lilmax:
so what you are saying is at let's say 30 I'm still concerned about what people say about the girl I want to get married to, because about crappy years ago there was a fight between two groups I don't give a crap about.... and so I should conform to whatever crap they offer me because they are the ones I will wake up every morning to be with? you are here asking about what I think because I was born to please people?
I still don't get your point
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Love doesn't conquer all.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by Alao046(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why do you guys keep going after our girls, we want responsible husband for our sisters and omo oluabi. Whether Christian or Muslims or Jew, the thing is i can't allow any of my yorubas cousins, sisters or friend to marry an Igbo person, i just sound animalistic. Any yoruba girl that does that, does it on her own risk. As far as i am still normal, i cannot leave my yorubas states , lagos, oyo, osun, ogun, ekiti, kwara, ondo or better still Edo state, then i will now go an marry in one hanambla or habia or himo or hebonyi or henugun. We have beautiful ladies in my land, pls my hibo bros just marry your fellow hibo girls and leave yorubas alone.
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by Iykelinus(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Love doesn't conquer all.
have you had any experience on such marriages or what do u think abt that kind of relationship
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Iykelinus:
have you had any experience on such marriages or what do u think abt that kind of relationship
Most parents that are Igbo don't like their son marrying a non Igbo, same goes for the girls, so it depends on your family, and you can't fight your family.
Re: Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... by habsydiamond(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Na money go conquer love.....no be women...when dey see money like this na as if the world go end....I don talk am women and money be 5&6

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? Dead for real? / Crazy... Pregnant Woman Buries Herself Alive Just To Take Baby Bump Photo [SEE] / Some Vinatage Nostalgic Pictures Showing Nigerians At Their Different Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.