Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Home Eagles New Boy, Faleye: I’m Happy To Make My Mom Proud With Goal Vs Enyimba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Home Eagles New Boy, Faleye: I’m Happy To Make My Mom Proud With Goal Vs Enyimba (1429 Views)

NFF Appoints Coaches For Home Eagles, Other National Teams / NFF Appoints Coaches For Home Eagles, Flying Eagles, Golden Eaglets / Meet Anthony Jude Izuchukwu, Super Eagles New Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Eagles New Boy, Faleye: I’m Happy To Make My Mom Proud With Goal Vs Enyimba by tinakalu2017: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Home-based Super Eagles striker Sunday Faleye is delighted to bring joy to his mother and his entire family after scoring the winning goal on his debut – in the 1-0 win against Enyimba on Friday, a Group A match at the ongoing NPFL Invitational tournament, reports bush radio.
Faleye volleyed home in the 56th from a delightful long ball from Ifeanyi Nweke to seal the win and ensured Salisu Yusuf’s team progressed to Sunday’s final against MFM FC.
The player who is a product of Lagos- based Nationwide League team Freestan FC told bush radio after the encounter at the Sani Abacha Stadium that he was happy to make his mother proud following his decisive strike.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/home-eagles-new-boy-faleye-im-happy-make-mom-proud-goal-vs-enyimba/

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Lined Up To Replace Wenger As Arsenal Manager ? / SUREST 2 Odds Today / Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.