Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281036 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 9:22am On May 22, 2018
@NnenaRita
I'm sorry. It's page 29. The name of the thread is 'GTBank Test of Wednesday, 20th June 2012.'
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 9:28am On May 22, 2018
@Phavourlee
One can never say. Give it atleast 2 weeks. But it might be more.
Who has been invited for interview in PH?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akinmoke: 10:22am On May 22, 2018
When did you write your test please and the location?
Phavourlee:
I just had my competency based panel interview last Saturday... how long does it take to get reply
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Genea(f): 12:08pm On May 22, 2018
pls how do I get to this address from obalende, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
635 Akin Adesola
Victoria Island
Lagos State.
thank you
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2018
Genea:
pls how do I get to this address from obalende, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
635 Akin Adesola
Victoria Island
Lagos State.
thank you

Take Keke going to Eko hotel and tell them you will be stopping at Akin Adesola street
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2018
Akinmoke:
When did you write your test please and the location?
Last week Wednesday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Genea(f): 12:15pm On May 22, 2018
Phavourlee:

Take Keke going to Eko hotel and tell them you will be stopping at Akin Adesola street
thanks
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 2:08pm On May 22, 2018
@Phavourlee
Do you mean you wrote your test last week wednesday and you did your interview last week saturday?
Wow!
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 22, 2018
eureka01:
@Phavourlee
Do you mean you wrote your test last week wednesday and you did your interview last week saturday?
Wow!

Yes
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by saffyy(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2018
This is getting serious here... How come people are getting invites here and there ...and I Neva get..
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouredbae: 11:27pm On May 22, 2018
PLS WHO WROTE THE TEST ON 17th in Port Harcourt and has gotten invite for interview
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouredbae: 11:28pm On May 22, 2018
When did you write your assessment pls?
Phavourlee:

Yes
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 6:09am On May 23, 2018
@saaffy
Where did you write your test?
@Favouredbae
I doubt anyone has. I was in PH too. The very tall guy with glasses.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by saffyy(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2018
eureka01:
@saaffy
@Favouredbae

Bro, I've not even taken the test yet... I applied since February and i chose Lagos ....
nothing yet.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by eureka01: 2:19pm On May 23, 2018
@saffyy
Hmmm...that's serious. Lagos has more candidates,maybe that's why there's a delay.
Just don't wait for them.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nathanjohn2808: 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
Please, I got the success mail as soon as I finished my test last wed. I was told to send my c.v cos the next stage is competency based interview but I am yet to get a mail on the date for the interview yet. Lagos.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
Please, I got the success mail as soon as I finished my test last wed. I was told to send my c.v cos the next stage is competency based interview but I am yet to get a mail on the date for the interview yet. Lagos.

I most of us that did our assessment last week Wednesday nd got success mail had our interview on Saturday I.e 19 May
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nathanjohn2808: 2:25pm On May 24, 2018
Phavourlee:

I most of us that did our assessment last week Wednesday nd got success mail had our interview on Saturday I.e 19 May

please how did you get to know about the interview date.
no date was indicated in the mail I received
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 24, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

please how did you get to know about the interview date.
no date was indicated in the mail I received

Got a mail Thursday night and a phone call Friday morning
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nathanjohn2808: 2:55pm On May 24, 2018
Phavourlee:

Got a mail Thursday night and a phone call Friday morning
okay.
thank you.
I didn't get any mail or phone call.
just got two mails on Wednesday, one indicating I was successful and the second requesting my c.v.
I hope all is well though.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

okay.
thank you.
I didn't get any mail or phone call.
just got two mails on Wednesday, one indicating I was successful and the second requesting my c.v.
I hope all is well though.
Wait till 6pm tonight, if they don't send you any message, reply that mail requesting your interview date

Remember to check your spam folder and any other folder in your mail
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nathanjohn2808: 3:04pm On May 24, 2018
Phavourlee:

Wait till 6pm tonight, if they don't send you any message, reply that mail requesting your interview date

Remember to check your spam folder and any other folder in your mail

Thanks a lot.
I always check my spam folder and I've sent them an email since Monday requesting for the interview date and no reply yet.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Favouredbae: 7:09pm On May 24, 2018
I was there too. wore a blue top with a black skirt. The last girl to be assigned a system
eureka01:
@saaffy
@Favouredbae
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JARUSHUB: 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
JARUSHUB:
If you have scaled the test stage of the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the interview stage, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews in any industry, including the banking industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top banks like First Bank, Diamond Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank etc

The interview preparation session involves:

Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
Reviewing the banking industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real GTB interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you.

Assessment Center

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

Group exercise/group task
Presentation exercises
Case study
Role play
In-tray exercise
Psychometric test
Interview
Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of banking industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

Our fee

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level: N5,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Assessment Center: 10, 000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N125,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500

Testimonial

http://www.jarushub.com/gtb-interview-coaching/
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by toluduji: 12:08pm On May 25, 2018
IS THERE ANYONE WHO WROTE TEST ON 23RD MAY 2018 AND HAS GOTTEN A RESPONSE??
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 12:51pm On May 27, 2018
Please house anyone knows what gtb training school is really like what to expect and what can be of help during the training
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nathanjohn2808: 9:33pm On May 27, 2018
Mozaynla:
Please house anyone knows what gtb training school is really like what to expect and what can be of help during the training
have you been selected?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 27, 2018
Mozaynla:

Have you been selected, if yes, when did u get the mail
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 7:44am On May 28, 2018
Phavourlee:

Have you been selected, if yes, when did u get the mail
yes, last Friday
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2018
Mozaynla:
yes, last Friday

Congratulations.... when is the business school
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Mozaynla: 8:43am On May 28, 2018
Phavourlee:

Congratulations.... when is the business school
Thanks, 4th of June
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Akinmoke: 3:17pm On May 28, 2018
@phavourlee
What location did you write the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.