Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (281001 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LeOrlly: 7:58am On May 27, 2021
I wrote the test yesterday. And I have not gotten a feedback from them.....is there hope or what please?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jammyjammy: 8:25am On May 27, 2021
Lateefah96:
Gtbank o!!!!
Any feedback?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lateefah96(f): 8:55am On May 27, 2021
No feedback yet...looks like they haven’t gotten back to any of us who wrote yesterday.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LeOrlly: 9:21am On May 27, 2021
I was not sent a mail to upload document oooo.....any hope?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 10:17am On May 27, 2021
They have started sending mails for uploading documents, I just did.
Check ur mail people
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 10:18am On May 27, 2021
I have gotten mail o. Thank God

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lateefah96(f): 10:19am On May 27, 2021
When did they send yours? And what are the documents required,is utility bill a must?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 10:23am On May 27, 2021
There's utility bill. I guess it's a must. And I am just supposed to reply the mail with the documents. I just got the mail 4 mins ago
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 10:47am On May 27, 2021
JohnEsq:

So the documentation deadline doesn't matter too
Chief, the team mailed me again to resend the document. I hope you got the mail too.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 10:50am On May 27, 2021
I also got this mail. This time around you were asked to reply the mail directly with your documents and not to upload it in a link right?
ThreeBlackBird:

Chief, the team mailed me again to resend the document. I hope you got the mail too.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2021
okololo:
I also got this mail. This time around you were asked to reply the mail directly with your documents and not to upload it in a link right?
Yes, Chief.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by MarioCruzo(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2021
We are to send it via mail.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 10:59am On May 27, 2021
John Esq check your mail.
JohnEsq:

Yes... deadline was 9am..I started trying about 8minutes to 9...was delayed cos of the utility bill
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 11:02am On May 27, 2021
Some of us uploaded our documents days ago through a provided link. We got another mail asking us to send our documents again. This time around we were asked to just reply their mail with our documents.

So please stick to the particular instruction given to you in your mail
MarioCruzo:
Please what link are we supposed to use to upload our documents?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 11:13am On May 27, 2021
Applique:
They have started sending mails for uploading documents, I just did.
Check ur mail people

Once you’re done start preparing for behavioral assessment. No time. That one should drop between 1-3 days time
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by pokodude(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2021
Did anyone who wrote the test yesterday receive mail?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ominitayo(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2021
But the mail delivery system says failed.

I have tried twice now.

Any way around it?
Applique:

Once you’re done start preparing for behavioral assessment. No time. That one should drop between 1-3 days time
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 11:47am On May 27, 2021
If you wrote test yesterday and you’re yet to get feedback. Gather here let’s know ourselves

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 11:47am On May 27, 2021
pokodude:
We are together o. I don’t think they have

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 11:59am On May 27, 2021
Yes I did
pokodude:
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 12:02pm On May 27, 2021
Bamsfada:
Yes I did
When did your mail drop please
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
okololo:
John Esq check your mail.
Thanks boss
I just received the mail.
I've sent them immediately.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

I got the mail boss.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
Sorry, I got the mail for the test day before yesterday and deadline was yesterday noon and I wrote the test same day I got the mail. The mail for documentation dropped around past 10 today.
JulietSharma:

When did your mail drop please
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 12:06pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JohnEsq: 12:07pm On May 27, 2021
@okololo how does the behavioural assessment look like ...any tips on preparation?
Thanks
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 12:10pm On May 27, 2021
Bamsfada:
You wrote the test yesterday right? Please are they’d till sending mails and if you don’t progress when do they send rejection
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Bamsfada: 12:15pm On May 27, 2021
In the initial mail, they said they'd only contact successful people
JulietSharma:

You wrote the test yesterday right? Please are they’d till sending mails and if you don’t progress when do they send rejection
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 12:17pm On May 27, 2021
Ominitayo:
But the mail delivery system says failed.

I have tried twice now.

Any way around it?
One issue might be that the mail address is receiving lots of emails which is making it cramped up, I did mine immediately. So you might need to keep trying
Another might be the format you’re presenting your documents, I compressed the files and stated it like this

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Brunicekid(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2021
Bamsfada:
In the initial mail, they said they'd only contact successful people
But, I doubt if they've contacted all the successful people in yesterday's test.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 12:29pm On May 27, 2021
Last question, sorry if it’s a bother but when you guys were writing the test were you all first clicking upload answer before moving to the next question or you just moved to the next question like that
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by JulietSharma: 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
Brunicekid:
But, I doubt if they've contacted all the successful people in yesterday's test.
How so? Anyway, lemme cling unto that till the day is over then I will move on. Congratulations by the way, success in your next stage. Pleas e is there anybody else in my shoes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.