Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (280999 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Liz345: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please who else has done medicals since last year February and is yet to be invited for training school. Please I would like to know what's going on because I haven't heard anything back from them. Anyone with information should share
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Jagaban99(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Liz345:
Please who else has done medicals since last year February and is yet to be invited for training school. Please I would like to know what's going on because I haven't heard anything back from them. Anyone with information should share

They might still call you.. some got called, patience... the current recruitment is still on
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by timoteus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please can you send me the link as well
Timoteusayodele@gmail.com
AyoOla20:
Please can I get the link as well?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
So no update from the GTB guys anymore.

Has anyone received any mail after completing the behavioural test in the past 1-2weeks?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
URGENT!! URGENT!! URGENT!!

Those who have carried out the behavioural test, check your mails.

Please I have been asked to sit for another test which will be monitored tomorrow, can anyone help me out with the kinda questions that will be asked??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kasii: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
ClemKo1:

Please I have been asked to sit for another test which will be monitored tomorrow, can anyone help me out with the kinda questions that will be asked??
That should be the PLI test. 50 questions to be answered in 12min
Success!
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Kasii: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Some of us here have not even done the behavioral test.
Does it mean they have already screen out the rest of us after documentation?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
ClemKo1:

Study your analogies, True or false, spatial awareness, basic maths like ratios percentage, Age fractions and decimal
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thanks, guys. Attempted the test already.

Hoping for the best.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2021
@Applique. Pls how long does it take for one to get feedback after the second assessment? I remember you mentioned that your friend scaled through to the interview stage.

Applique:

Study your analogies, True or false, spatial awareness, basic maths like ratios percentage, Age fractions and decimal
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2021
ClemKo1:
@Applique. Pls how long does it take for one to get feedback after the second assessment? I remember you mentioned that your friend scaled through to the interview stage.

About 7-10 days.. it could be longer this time
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oh!!!

And the next stage of the panel interview is supposed to be the last stage before TS right?

Applique:

About 7-10 days. it could be longer this time
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by johncheston(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
I wrote my assessment yesterday.
I got a mail today for interview next week
Who else got?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by banjboye(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
I got the invite also

johncheston:
I wrote my assessment yesterday.
I got a mail today for interview next week
Who else got?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
I just got a success mail for the assessment yesterday.

The interview date was not stated but they mentioned it will be communicated soon.

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Applique: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2021
ClemKo1:
Oh!!!

And the next stage of the panel interview is supposed to be the last stage before TS right?

Nope
you still have one more interview with medicals
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Applique:

Nope
you still have one more interview with medicals
Do you know anyone that has recently done the final stage with a top management that has heard back
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Have you gone through the two phases of the interview?

Dharmonisa:

Do you know anyone that has recently done the final stage with a top management that has heard back
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
ClemKo1:
Have you gone through the two phases of the interview?
Yes

Yes
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wow!! For how long now and you have not gotten feedback?

Please give me hint on what the two interview entails(Questions).

Was it virtual too?

Dharmonisa:

Yes
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
ClemKo1:
Wow!! For how long now and you have not gotten feedback?

Please give me hint on what the two interview entails(Questions).

Was it virtual too?

Yes it was
Panel was two people
Other was with top management . Most likely head of a division
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Western007: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Dharmonisa:

Yes it was
Panel was two people
Other was with top management . Most likely head of a division

What were the type of questions they asked you pls?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Dharmonisa: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Western007:

What were the type of questions they asked you pls?

Panel was situational basically what you would do in a situation like how you will handle an aggrieved customer, tell me about yourself, and also asking questions related to your career like your greatest achievement and setbacks
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by okololo: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
I got a mail from GT bank for an exam tomorrow via Microsoft teams after uploading my documents weeks ago. Who else got this?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Emavoke: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Did you do behavioural test?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Thelmaaaa(f): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please who here did Microsoft teams assessment on the 4th of June and is yet to hear from Gtb ?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ayowoleminiyi(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Melanie86: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Charlieman007: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2021
please who has done the second level interview for gtbank tech entry level, what was the panel like and what did they ask? I was successful with in the first level interview but I just got notified of a second one
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by anonymous96: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2021
okololo:
I got a mail from GT bank for an exam tomorrow via Microsoft teams after uploading my documents weeks ago. Who else got this?
What type of questions were you asked?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Oyiin: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
please has anyone been let in for the assessment on microsoft teams

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ClemKo1: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Were you scheduled for a test today?

Oyiin:
please has anyone been let in for the assessment on microsoft teams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.