Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (280831 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by classicsuave(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello boss, is it possible I reach out to you on what's app?? I have a couple of questions I would love for you to help out with. If you don't mind.

Froddoski:

Medical is always a day or two

Training school is 7weeks

Training school payment is 50k

You'll be given a department when you get the job full time

Entry level salary is currently 264k after tax
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Froddoski: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
classicsuave:
Hello boss, is it possible I reach out to you on what's app?? I have a couple of questions I would love for you to help out with. If you don't mind.

Alright
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LovelyNacho1: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello, please I want to know how many days after your medicals were you contacted for TS
I did my medical on the 13th of this month and I am yet to hear from them.

ekomebeowo

post=113707192:

Congratulations on ur graduation brother. We had the meeting concerning updates on training school. It may like be in a week time.
I would like to connect with you. Need some info

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by EeeJumai(f): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Froddoski:

Medical is always a day or two

Training school is 7weeks

Training school payment is 50k

You'll be given a department when you get the job full time

Entry level salary is currently 264k after tax
Good morning, please how long did it take for them to get back to you after pre interview documentation
Icynthie:
Hello guys
I did documentation for gtb recruitment since May 25th and they're yet to get back to me....should I be worried? Location is Ibadan
Hello cynthie, have they sent you any mail?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ekomebeowo: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by ekomebeowo: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2022
LovelyNacho1:

Hello, please I want to know how many days after your medicals were you contacted for TS
I did my medical on the 13th of this month and I am yet to hear from them.

Twas about a week after medicals.
I think it's different for everyone.
Just chill be rest assured they'll eventually contact you. Wht location are u applying for tho?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by teepraizajayi: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
classicsuave:

pls i did documentation on 20th of May and yet to be gotten back to. I have sent them a mail too but no response from them. Pls any info as to that respect

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LovelyNacho1: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
ekomebeowo:

Just chill be rest assured they'll eventually contact you. Wht location are u applying for tho?

I really hope so. I'm applying from Abuja
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by EeeJumai(f): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=teepraizajayi post=114012266][/quote]
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by LovelyNacho1: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2022
ekomebeowo:

Ok. Do you know when the next TS will start in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Lilkalifaa: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please who else received this email from GTB?

Following your documentation processes;

Kindly join session for an update on your recruitment process which would be conducted virtually via Microsoft Team.

Date: Today Thursday 23rd June, 2022

Time: 4:00pm

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Rilwayne001: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lilkalifaa:

Kindly join session for an update on your recruitment process which would be conducted virtually via Microsoft Team.

Please how did you guys submit your CVs to begin with?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Enteemama(f): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hi
When did you do your documentation please?

Lilkalifaa:

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Waydee300: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2022
I did My second Interview yesterday ..tho I was scheduled by 12pm they called me to move into the meeting by 11:30
Did the Interview it was short 10mins
Still waiting for a reply from the bank
Hope I am called
The first interview was longer and very friendly

2 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Nicedave: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Waydee300:
I did My second Interview yesterday ..tho I was scheduled by 12pm they called me to move into the meeting by 11:30
Hope I am called

Please how long did it take for them to contact you after the first interview.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Waydee300: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nicedave:

Please how long did it take for them to contact you after the first interview.

Less than an hour

I just got a mail for medical and training school
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Stephany101: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Waydee300:

Less than an hour

I just got a mail for medical and training school

Please what location is the training school?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by EeeJumai(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lilkalifaa:

Hi, when did you do your documentation?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Waydee300: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stephany101:

Please what location is the training school?

I am not sure yet but it's in Lagos
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Waydee300: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sylviaaaaaaaaaa:
I don't even get it honestly. I have sent an email and there's no response till now. I don't even know what to do. Please am I the only one with this issue??

Hi Sylvia
Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Sylviaaaaaaaaaa: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yeah we can.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Waydee300: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Waydee300:
Hope I am called

Please is there any gtb group chat ?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by FREESUP: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
I did documentation since 3rd of mail, nothing since den.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Brunicekid(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sylviaaaaaaaaaa:
All the hospitals that were stated in the email that was sent are in the north (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, taraba, kogi) and there's a deadline for 12pm tommorow. This thing still dey amaze me.
So... How are you expected to do the medicals?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Brunicekid(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
FREESUP:
I did documentation since 3rd of mail, nothing since den.
You meant 3rd of June
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Sylviaaaaaaaaaa: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Brunicekid:
So... How are you expected to do the medicals?

I sha ended up doing it. If you are in a similar situation, you can just send an email and you'd be referred to hospitals or labs close to you.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Olusanyabiodun(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Any update on Port- Harcourt TS??
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by RUGS(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by gwkid(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
This Group have saved lives. Helped alot get first hand information and ultimately the job,
I got several of emails though,
So I completed my training in Abuja, just like Soleye24 , and I got in, any info, you can ask here also.

2 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by dejavuh0007(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
gwkid:
This Group have saved lives. Helped alot get first hand information and ultimately the job,
I got several of emails though,
So I completed my training in Abuja, just like Soleye24 , and I got in, any info, you can ask here also.

when is the next recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by dejavuh0007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Please how did you guys submit your CVs to begin with?

co-ask.

2 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Rilwayne001: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2022
RUGS:
Mr Joe : Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children who is preparing for his/her common entrance or any entrance examination. You can also higher me for tutorial lessons to your friends, children, extended family and well wishers.
You can whatsapp / connect / contact me on 08067866727.
God bless us all.

Higher? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.