Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (280670 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 / Gtbank Recruitment For Graduate Entry Level Programme (min. 2.2) / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by dvaliant: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
hello guys! Please was any document uploaded during the online application process?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Guys..I don't mean to discourage anyone on this euphoria of rushing for past question this past question that..am currently in the last stage of the interview with a managerial staff..I wrote the exams or would say test early January.. the exam is not set by DRAGNET or WORKFORCE or any recruitment company. it is set by a Graduate analysis test programme called Professional Learning Indicator (PLI).. try searching it on Google..no doubt it still runs on the idea of GMAT( Graduate Management Admission Test)..50questions 12mins.. make I no lie I no read kpakam for that test.. two things comes to place in that test SPEED AND ACCURACY.. I don't mean to brag it was easy..just know your SYNONYMS well.. no crack your head much about the maths part its easy oo..but e dey burn time..shapes part very trickish..but just open your eyes well you go grab am ..logical reasoning.. if the grammar or sentence too long..use your head to think a possible ansa...just be fast ..they don't expect you to finish 50 questions in 12mins..just do even if its 35 let at least 25 be correct.. then your in..the aim of the test like I said is SPEED AND ACCURACY WITH LIMITED TIME...just do a lil research on the PLI I spoke about earlier.. if to say na dragnet and co they set for gtb then you can burn mid night candle on GMAT..never the less still read GMAT if you have access to its materials...like my Dad always tell me no knowledge is a waste.. peace out...goodluck to you all

7 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by groit: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2018
justine94:
Guys..I don't mean to discourage anyone on this euphoria of rushing for past question this past question that..am currently in the last stage of the interview with a managerial staff..I wrote the exams or would say test early January.. the exam is not set by DRAGNET or WORKFORCE or any recruitment company. it is set by a Graduate analysis test programme called Professional Learning Indicator (PLI).. try searching it on Google..no doubt it still runs on the idea of GMAT( Graduate Management Admission Test)..50questions 12mins.. make I no lie I no read kpakam for that test.. two things comes to place in that test SPEED AND ACCURACY.. I don't mean to brag it was easy..just know your SYNONYMS well.. no crack your head much about the maths part its easy oo..but e dey burn time..shapes part very trickish..but just open your eyes well you go grab am ..logical reasoning.. if the grammar or sentence too long..use your head to think a possible ansa...just be fast ..they don't expect you to finish 50 questions in 12mins..just do even if its 35 let at least 25 be correct.. then your in..the aim of the test like I said is SPEED AND ACCURACY WITH LIMITED TIME...just do a lil research on the PLI I spoke about earlier.. if to say na dragnet and co they set for gtb then you can burn mid night candle on GMAT..never the less still read GMAT if you have access to its materials...like my Dad always tell me no knowledge is a waste.. peace out...goodluck to you all

thanks so much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
use this websites to prepare for the PLI exam instead of past questions its online..you can practice on your own.. http://wonderlictestsample.com/pre-employment-test-samples/ OR... http://wonderlictestsample.com/cognitive-ability-test-sample/... they are all examples of the test to expect.. honestly I never knew all this until after I wrote the test.. I was thinking it would all be GMAT until when I logged into the computer for my test.. I saw PLi..did a research on it after the exam and found out what PLI entails..so just sharing the info to everyone who gets called for the test..so he or she won't be left surprised like I did..goodluck..

4 Likes

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by onyeebekee: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
justine94:
yesso you couldnt have said it any better. I wrote the exam too its PLI exam 50question 12minutes
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
when did you write yours
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by dvaliant: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
justine94:
when did you write yours
Hello Justine, please was the test online?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
dvaliant:

Hello Justine, please was the test online?
yeah..they would log into it for you
.then I detailed explanation indicating what it's all about(test) would come out..then you would see the button icon to begin.. its a 10 page screen question
.each screen contains 5 questions each..that's 5* 10=50 questions.. each page contains a maths question.. a logical reasoning question.. a sequences of numbers question.. a synonyms question... and lastly shapes question..so that's 5 different question on each page..you won't see the countdown time of 12mins...until its get to 2mins remaining.. once the time elapses.. the screen of the test goes off.. that's all..
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
justine94:
yeah..they would log into it for you
.then I detailed explanation indicating what it's all about(test) would come out..then you would see the button icon to begin.. its a 10 page screen question
.each screen contains 5 questions each..that's 5* 10=50 questions.. each page contains a maths question.. a logical reasoning question.. a sequences of numbers question.. a synonyms question... and lastly shapes question..so that's 5 different question on each page..you won't see the countdown time of 12mins...until its get to 2mins remaining.. once the time elapses.. the screen of the test goes off.. that's all..
mind you can correct a wrong ansa if you feel it was wrong..you can also go back to previous pages to confirm or amend and ansa ..there is leniency for that.. not if you click you can't change it back.. you can still do that..

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
if you guys still need a PDF file to assist you or give knowledge about the test.. I dugged out some questions and ansa online not a past question to assist and enlighten you all on it.. here's the link you can all download it from there.. http://go.predictiveindex.com/hubfs/Learning_Indicator/Sample_Questions/LI_Sample_Questions.pdf

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by onyeebekee: 1:50am On Feb 07, 2018
toro92:
I remembered I said 2 /3 months or so if you open your eye to read my post.
Yea 4 months....
cos I have a colleague that applied too and he is working with GTB..

Access is the only one that pays almost 200,000 gor graduate trainee..
go and confirm your info too and stop posting whatnots here
YOU ARE VERY WRONG OGA! My friends work there gather your info well before you come and spill. Probably the person you know is a contract. For ur info access, diamond, gtb pay over 200k...so wat are you saying.. gather your fact right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by queenxter(f): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
pls I tried registering yesterday but the site was saying application closed. pls when is the deadline because it was not stated. pls is there any other way of registering. thanks
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
queenxter:
pls I tried registering yesterday but the site was saying application closed. pls when is the deadline because it was not stated. pls is there any other way of registering. thanks
about that I can't say..like you said no specified date was given.. I did not actually apply online anyway.. I only sent my resume to their recruitment mail box which is recruitment@gtbank.com.
you can also try that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Ilekebyola: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Plz justine can u give me ur number, i have an important question for u
justine94:
about that I can't say..like you said no specified date was given.. I did not actually apply online anyway.. I only sent my resume to their recruitment mail box which is recruitment@gtbank.com.
you can also try that
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ilekebyola:
Plz justine can u give me ur number, i have an important question for u
forward any question to my mailbox..thank you
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Briemode(f): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Justine, do they allow calculator?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by temibanks(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Have you tried practicing the questions? Trust me you won't need one. If they do, I'll be glad myself grin
Briemode:
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nomabeeee(f): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
justine94:
if you guys still need a PDF file to assist you or give knowledge about the test.. I dugged out some questions and ansa online not a past question to assist and enlighten you all on it.. here's the link you can all download it from there.. http://go.predictiveindex.com/hubfs/Learning_Indicator/Sample_Questions/LI_Sample_Questions.pdf
kaii Justine I just feel like hugging you now...that's how I would have been preparing with dragnet and workforce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Briemode(f): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Briemode:
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by queenxter(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
justine94:
you can also try that
thanks dear
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by queenxter(f): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
justine94:
you can also try that
Justine pls was the mail acknowledged? how days before You got an invite for the test?. Thanks have sent it
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by queenxter(f): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
justine94:
you can also try that
Justine pls was the mail acknowledged? how many days before You got an invite for the test?. Thanks have sent it
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by nomabeeee(f): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
justine94:
so does it mean there won't be any current affair questions like the stated in the application portal?

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by Estarera: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Hi. I got a mail from gtb around 9pm inviting me to come for entry level assessment today by noon, at Lagos. I stay Abuja and I was hoping I'd have my aptitude test there too. Please what should I do? Is it okay for me to send a mail to them requesting for a new date and change of venue to Abuja? Cos it's not possible for me to go to Lagos today.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by mouyiwa(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Estarera:
Hi. I got a mail from gtb around 9pm inviting me to come for entry level assessment today by noon, at Lagos. I stay Abuja and I was hoping I'd have my aptitude test there too. Please what should I do? Is it okay for me to send a mail to them requesting for a new date and change of venue to Abuja? Cos it's not possible for me to go to Lagos today.
sending them a mail about rescheduling is the best option you have.
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by dvaliant: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Estarera:

I thought Justine94 said it's an online test?
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Briemode:
no calculator is not allowed.. actually you wont need any..its a very straight forward question.. try using the materials I gave to practice
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2018
nomabeeee:
kaii Justine I just feel like hugging you now...that's how I would have been preparing with dragnet and workforce
your welcome just Know KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.. what you don't know would derail you..but what you know empowers you

1 Like

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2018
queenxter:
Justine pls was the mail acknowledged? how days before You got an invite for the test?. Thanks have sent it
no acknowledgement mail from them..if your shortlisted for the test you would be sent a mail..
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2018
nomabeeee:
so does it mean there won't be any current affair questions like the stated in the application portal?
yes dear ..nothing like current affairs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2018
dvaliant:

I thought Justine94 said it's an online test?
yes its online.. the test is at the venue stated in the invitation mail..
Re: Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme by justine94(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2018
mouyiwa:
sending them a mail about rescheduling is the best option you have.
yeah Good idea..but not 100% assured

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply)

CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.