Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:48 PM

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (52874 Views)

FFK Congratulates Ahmed Lawan As He Becomes 9th Assembly Senate President / Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Whatever one has to say and from whichever angle you look at it...PMB is still president.
We say a loud Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by afamaustin(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

If you call Buhari a cow-being, what do we call the unlucky couples that brought nonentities like you into this world to come and suffer?

Post your father's life achievements, let us all compare and contrast with Buhari's life achievements. If the drug addict called FFK is now your mentor, I wonder how your tomorrow will be.
ur mouth is as bad as Buhari Govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2017
He just said his mind.
He cane out clean.
I agree with him 100%

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by twilliamx(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2017
W
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by lovelylad: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by musa234(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2017
FFK lacks respect and manners
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Sheunma: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

If you call Buhari a cow-being, what do we call the unlucky couples that brought nonentities like you into this world to come and suffer?

Post your father's life achievements, let us all compare and contrast with Buhari's life achievements. If the drug addict called FFK is now your mentor, I wonder how your tomorrow will be.
embarassed cry
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Donbigi2(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

post your father's life achievements, let us all compare and contrast with Buhari's life achievements. If the drug addict called FFK is now your mentor, I wonder how your tomorrow will be.
Do the same too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by BeijinDossier: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2017
This is a bitter truth.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Come didn't FFK tell us that the man in aso rock is a Sudanese man named Juburin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by 02Kebreal(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

CHAI! THIS ONE JUST WEAK ME....
BROS PERSON NO GO PLAY WITH U AGAIN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by afamaustin(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

ur mouth is as bad as Buhari Govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Kingsley10000: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Atikuchukwus,ipob and wailers see your mentor
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by emezuo17: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2017
We igbos not ibos
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by JANK23H(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Same people hurling insults at FFK are the same ones who called a former president all sort of unprintable names.

Disgusting hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by LordOfNaira: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2017
There are some people here who cannot successfully manage a business for a week without packing up but expect Buhari to solve the country's huge problems in less than four years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by DavidEsq(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Bolustical:

Vice Chancellor

University of Savagery?

I doff my hat sir

grin
I'm the head of Admin in his institute of Savagery. The application form is 50k, when ur application is approved, ur registration fee is 150k per semester.
Pls make sure Daddy Freeze signs ur Reg form. He's our Dean of students

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by harrisonford001: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2017
it is an honor to share the same birth date with you sir! happy birthday to a rare bred! happy birthday to the people general! it's my birthday guys how many likes for me?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

Damn Broda....your chill level is so low I pity the next nigga who will upset you

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Ela06: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Good talk
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by dollyptosh(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

Perfect

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by bendike: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I think Ibo set my brother up with toto.

Ever since ffk has hooked up with this Ibo wife his brain has gone East.
This is revenge for the way ffk yab Ibo and talked about his intimacy with Biancah.

Abeg Ibo people make una free my brother o. Tell your village women to free ffk o. Give him back his brain.

Yeye people angry
Babaramota na you next we go set up with one young, fresh, Yellow ibo girl to help reset you also grin
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
I swear this ffk no get shame. The person you gave 1million reasons to convince your grunting pigs that he is dead is the same person you are telling to resign. Why not channel your birthday message to Jubrin? E be like say dat bianca pssy don do you strong thing.

I hear say Bianca pussy dey hairy. Na true?
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by pointstores(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Yawa
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by LordOfNaira: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2017
JANK23H:
Same people hurling insults at FFK are the same ones who called a former president all sort of unprintable names.

Disgusting hypocrites!

Bro, people leave grievances behind to celebrate occasions like birthdays. What would it cost FFK to make a birthday post (just one out of the thousands he makes to throw childish insults at Buhari)?

He can make the post and immediately follow it up with thousands of his childish rants.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by dieBYfire: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I think Ibo set my brother up with toto.

Ever since ffk has hooked up with this Ibo wife his brain has gone East.
This is revenge for the way ffk yab Ibo and talked about his intimacy with Biancah.

Abeg Ibo people make una free my brother o. Tell your village women to free ffk o. Give him back his brain.

Yeye people angry
grin grin
Igbo matters really make you ejaculate grin
Well Yoruba gals are sweet sha. Just that many of them have craw craw on their laps and private part region! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by dieBYfire: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:

Bros, I have nothing to say other than; May God bless you.

grin
Abi Satan bless him you mean?
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by OgaBuhari: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Bolustical:

If Buhari is a cow-being.

See what Nnamdi Kanu labelled all of you.
hahaha pigs and idiots.
Laugh wan tear my belle
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by dieBYfire: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2017
efighter:

The unlucky couple that brought the handsome young man is far luckier then the wretched couple that brought a waste product like you due to a leaking Condom grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by dieBYfire: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Bolustical:

If Buhari is a cow-being.

See what Nnamdi Kanu labelled all of you.

Eyaah. Is that the only meme you got grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.