Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (52950 Views)

FFK Congratulates Ahmed Lawan As He Becomes 9th Assembly Senate President / Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by dieBYfire: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2017
segebase:

ur must have PhD is sampling yoluba ladies....u get big achievement oo

grin grin
U Funny Aswear ! The sampling is As a result of how cheap they are grin
Cheapest women on earth, let's say as cheap as 5 naira puré water grin
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Adebowale89(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Because he attacked Buhari right? He has now been setup by Ibo toto? You won't blame the irresponsible Yoruba parent that bred him! Rather its Ibo toto. Funny enough, same Ibo toto you are so bitter about is the passage way through which his son Aragon came through. The only Son that will maintain his Yoruba lineage whether you like it or not. Same Ibo toto has been proved to be the one blessed by God because prior before now, other Yoruba toto kept on breeding girls for him. And we all know the importance of the boy child in the African home.

Had it been he said wonderful things about Buhari now, he will become "A real Yoruba man" like your fake sister is professing for Fayose on another thread. You people are the ones fanning the embers of tribalism with subtle support from your people on this forum. When you are attacked back, you start screaming "Igbo people are savages, Igbo peole are this, Igbo people are that". Why don't you just congratulate your president and be on whatever hopeless venture you still have today as one of the hallmarks of your miserable life? Before some people that are holier than thou accuse me of same thing, below is a picture of his sisterly saying good things about Fayose concerning Buhari birthday. Pray tell What concerns Ibo people with what her mentally unstable brother said?

Funny enough, Fayose is now a "Real yoruba man" right? Because he said nice things today about Buhari. Had it been he said bad things about Buhari now, he will become "IPOB YOOT or IPOB ZOMBIE".

I say it and I say it again. You all are not smart. You people are just negatively cunny. More like schemers and plotters for an end game that is about your region only.

Same Fayose that printed a full page advert on a news paper about Buharis death is now "A real Yoruba man" for her sister? Same Fayose that has been saying bad things about Buhari and Islam is now a good man to the young lady? Same Fayose that once said Buhari is now on life support is now a good man? Same Fayose that nearly released damaging pictures about Buhari is now a real Yoruba man? Same Fayose that once campaigned for Buhari to hand over to Osibanjo is now a good man? Wonderful!

Hypocrisy? Two edged sword? Backstabbers? Correlating with my topic the other day on what you accuse Igbos of?

I swear you get time. if you want to become an author why not channel it on sth productive rather than this baseless write-up

ffk remain a disaster to sw and Nigeria. na only you people dey embrace people like ffk

he was abusing your kinsman yesterday, just because Rochas don't subscribe to you people political ideology, you were all applauding ffk

you people state of reasoning stink I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by olaitan411: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:

Bros, I have nothing to say other than; May God bless you.
K.O finish him.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by tifany89(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Because he attacked Buhari right? He has now been setup by Ibo toto? You won't blame the irresponsible Yoruba parent that bred him! Rather its Ibo toto. Funny enough, same Ibo toto you are so bitter about is the passage way through which his son Aragon came through. The only Son that will maintain his Yoruba lineage whether you like it or not. Same Ibo toto has been proved to be the one blessed by God because prior before now, other Yoruba toto kept on breeding girls for him. And we all know the importance of the boy child in the African home.

Had it been he said wonderful things about Buhari now, he will become "A real Yoruba man" like your fake sister is professing for Fayose on another thread. You people are the ones fanning the embers of tribalism with subtle support from your people on this forum. When you are attacked back, you start screaming "Igbo people are savages, Igbo peole are this, Igbo people are that". Why don't you just congratulate your president and be on whatever hopeless venture you still have today as one of the hallmarks of your miserable life? Before some people that are holier than thou accuse me of same thing, below is a picture of his sisterly saying good things about Fayose concerning Buhari birthday. Pray tell What concerns Ibo people with what her mentally unstable brother said?

Funny enough, Fayose is now a "Real yoruba man" right? Because he said nice things today about Buhari. Had it been he said bad things about Buhari now, he will become "IPOB YOOT or IPOB ZOMBIE".

I say it and I say it again. You all are not smart. You people are just negatively cunny. More like schemers and plotters for an end game that is about your region only.

Same Fayose that printed a full page advert on a news paper about Buharis death is now "A real Yoruba man" for her sister? Same Fayose that has been saying bad things about Buhari and Islam is now a good man to the young lady? Same Fayose that once said Buhari is now on life support is now a good man? Same Fayose that nearly released damaging pictures about Buhari is now a real Yoruba man? Same Fayose that once campaigned for Buhari to hand over to Osibanjo is now a good man? Wonderful!

Hypocrisy? Two edged sword? Backstabbers? Correlating with my topic the other day on what you accuse Igbos of?
God bless your soul
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by nasoeb: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Who opened the cage today undecided? And I told yemi to only open the Dog's cage and she went to open the Imbeciles cage! Now I wonder how many imbeciles will be on the loose today. grin
But since you wanna talk, I advice you go and shave your armpits first,bring it here for inspection , then I can hear the piece of trash you got to say ! Until then, Sshhhh! grin

and you dont think people only keep what is dearest and closest to them like family and precious jewels. so this means you are by this position the chief imbicile.

you cerebral aneurytic individual
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by africanusvu(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Frankly.
This is a man
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by africanusvu(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Frankly.there is a general belief here in Nig that Yoruba's a cowards and sellouts.but.Nwanne.if being a coward is like FFK and FAYOSE.then.let me be a friend of these in my nest world.like them or hate them.without these two Yoruba COWARDS.APC would have taken Nigeria to a ride
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by talk2percy(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2017
The man is correct, Buhari is a disaster. He's not like people like Rochas and Orji Uzor kalu that praises him publicly then says bad stuffs about behind closed doors.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by nasoeb: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=dieBYfire post=63355773]

Are you also a product of a leaking condom or a Postinor 2 survivor? undecided[/quot

Please chief slowpoke,
I heard yoruba gals are very cheep like 5 naira pure water. please can you borrow me your sister I promise to reward her.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by motikorede: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2017
[s]quote author=Esseite post=63351193]Anyways, happy birthday your excellency BUT:

Whats the use of a birthday when:

4million citizens approx have lost their jobs and counting.

When the standard of living and cost of living are at extreme ends of both sides..

Think Nigerians... Think
Imagine your father celebrating his birthday when he is yet to pay your fees..

[/quote]

Hmmmm .. Your comment exudes half baked reasoning ... " imagine your father celebrating his birthday when is yet to pay your fees " .... What does that crass as to do with politics.
You yourself , what have youi ever contributed to your country .... Are a member of a political party ... Do you pay your taxs regularly ... Do you campaign in election or vote .... Do you observe traffic laws ..... I know your answer to this questions will be a epic " NO " .... Then what's your problem.
Sometimes, i do feel that some people really need to abnegate their being a citizen of this country .. If you can't support and let's find a resolution to our current predicaments , why no denounce your citizenship and evacuate to libya like some of your brother did , instead of blindly criticizing something you can't control if you were place their ........
Am tired of vacous peez like you jawe ..... "awon oloshi "
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by rajiraymond(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2017
They say, silent is the best answer for a foolish person like FFK, Fayose and Wailer.

Happy Birth Day Mr. president
Long life and prosperity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by python1: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin
Y are you so pained on a Sunday Morning? wink
I have new memes of pigs , the big size ones, can I send you some for Next week tribal battles grin
You dey see say people dey write like dat, you sef feel like writing same way. Okay, it is only used when there is pain. Now, tell me where the pain is coming from. You know what, go and learn first, you never reach. For the pictures, pls keep your family pictures for your future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by MRSHYCAT(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=BlessMySoul post=63353005]

my brother, you've just said my mind. Sometimes I tell my self there is no hope for Nigeria. People Don't ask themselves this very simple question, what does being a Yoruba man, an Igbo man, Hausa man have to do with me as person living a good life in a sane society what does my tribe have to do with being able to enjoy good roads and amenities People have left the real problems facing this country to being tribal bigots, and the most annoying part is that the so called leaders of tomorrow are the champions of bigotry on this forum.
I have one last message for you all; There will NEVER be a better Nigeria with this bigotry amongst you lot. Let us discuss real issues without tribal or religious sentiments for a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Fani Kayode probably imagines that he is bullet-proof. He has evidently learned NOTHING at all, from the fate that befell a now dead man that was cursed with similar audacious temerity, not very long ago. More tellingly, Mr. Fani Kayode ALSO learnt NOTHING from the abduction and violent death of his own biological father at the hands of Nigerian soldiers, during the very first military coup the nation recorded in 1966, when the nation's first crop of treasury looters were hunted down and slaughtered like so many chickens for the dinner table.

That other loud-mouthed man who imagined himself to be bullet-proof was named Nnamdi Kanu, before he was summarily shot dead by the army, as his allocated reward for harassing the current head-of-state with online tirades and ridiculous calls for armed insurrection as a means of becoming king over his own personal sovereign nation.

Mr. Kanu was silenced forever during an armed siege of his family home, and instead of becoming king of his own nation, he thus became king of the worms, maggots, solder-ants and termites that are performing final rites on his putrid cadaver chunks, now scattered in shallow graves across the countryside not far from where that final deed was done.

Born the son of one of the Nigerian federation's earliest, and most prolific looters of the federal government treasury, that silver spoon in the younger Fani Kayode's big mouth, as well as his costly UK Oxbridge education, were funded NOT by dint of his late father's entrepreneurial acumen, but from the proceeds of major, systematic embezzlement of public funds that was perpetrated by the elder Fani Kayode, during his time as a government minister in the early years of Nigeria's post-colonial era.

My humble 20-naira prediction with respect to Mr. Fani Kayode is that he too will meet an untimely demise at the sadistic and merciless hands of Sgt. Dongoyaro and his hand-picked team of strategic eliminators, just as did Mr. Nnamdi Kanu of the "Kiss my Feet" fame, who now and forever more, "sleeps with the fishes." It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that there is ZERO tolerance for personal insults against the current head of state in Nigeria, meaning logically that all who PUBLICLY defy that Golden Rule, do so at their own peril.

The Golden Rule states as follows. "He who owns the gold, makes the rules."

Abide by the Golden Rule, if you wish to live long. If you elect to be a dickhead in public like Nnamdi Kanu, and Fani Kayode, you will be killed and buried in secret. Choose your destiny, and conduct yourself accordingly, to ensure a nice long natural life on planet Earth, or to die a premature and violent death, whichever option would be preferable from your standpoint.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
motikorede:

Hmmmm .. Your comment exudes half baked reasoning ... " imagine your father celebrating his birthday when is yet to pay your fees " .... What does that crass as to do with politics.
You yourself , what have youi ever contributed to your country .... Are a member of a political party ... Do you pay your taxs regularly ... Do you campaign in election or vote .... Do you observe traffic laws ..... I know your answer to this questions will be a epic " NO " .... Then what's your problem.
Sometimes, i do feel that some people really need to abnegate their being a citizen of this country .. If you can't support and let's find a resolution to our current predicaments , why no denounce your citizenship and evacuate to libya like some of your brother did , instead of blindly criticizing something you can't control if you were place their ........
Am tired of vacous peez like you jawe ..... "awon oloshi " [s]

Am tired of vacous peez like you jawe ..... "awon oloshi " [/s]

Am tired of vacous peez like you jawe ..... "awon oloshi "

Its for people above your iq quotient..
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus Christ... What a way to wish someone a happy birthday grin cheesy
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Bobby808: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:
I swear this ffk no get shame. The person you gave 1million reasons to convince your grunting pigs that he is dead is the same person you are telling to resign. Why not channel your birthday message to Jubrin? E be like say dat bianca pssy don do you strong thing.
Why would any normal human being send reasonable greetings to that animal call Buhari? Buhari is the most senseless and brainless old dead wood to be send berth day greeting
old fool
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Reference(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2017
This man will not cease this disgusting behaviour. Getting more and more reprehensible each passing day.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Yes boss. I have told a guy who prophecy that Madrid will collect Champions league 5 times in a roll again.

How is family bros?

hadura29:

Hala Madrid, champions league to follow... Abi how you see am bros?
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by python1: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Bobby808:
Why would any normal human being send reasonable greetings to that animal call Buhari? Buhari is the most senseless and brainless old dead wood to be send berth day greeting
old fool
I think you should spend most of your time in English classes so that you may qualify to be a PA to a cleaner in Buhari’s house.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Mbediogu(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Icecomrade:
Chief Femi Fani Kayode tòok to his Twitter handle ( @ffk ) to offer his Birth day wishes to President Muhammadu Buhari.

His Birth day wishes did not go down well with so many Nigerians.

See below

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/942145298826170374

PMB has not done well but I dont believe he has been a disaster. His birthday is not the best time to judge or advise him. FFK fvck you. HBD to PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Yes bros. We are going higher everyday. Moral is high now....bring on Barca

eezeribe:

Hala Madrid
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2017
A Salam o Alikum Yah Habibiti

Aminat508:
cry
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by alfsalami: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
With an iq as low as this, how did this guy become a minister ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2017
If some pple run mad after being insane for so long, other people will still be curious to know the cause. this os one of the perfect reasons. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Bobby808: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
net282:
Buhari remains the only choice for Nigeria , whether u take or not, but the the morons & bairnish like ffk will not understand because of high rate of his myopicness
am wondering why Buhari has not sent efcc to FFK for those attacks? Foolish old man with holo block brain. As old as he is, he thinks the best thing to do to people who critise his government is to send efcc to such people. Is he it tired? Senseless old fool.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Blaqchild4eva(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Look at your life. How are we sure you understand the message as you have said when your spelling proved otherwise. "I just GRABED the message not minding who was the MESSANGER"

Who knows what would have become of you before your 75th birthday, The Cow-being is celebrating his as the President of this country.
Search yourself!

YOUNGrapha:
I JUST GRABED THE MESSAGE NOT MINDING WHO WAS THE MESSANGER...........

The cow-being should step down already!!
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by phantom24: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Ridhwan1:
Is there any sense in what Friend of failed Kanu (FFK) Just spew. It's utterly disheartening to see ppl of This age still behaving like a toddler...common sense is indeed a rare commodity. I hope this nonentity will grow up someday to match up with his age.

There's always an iota of sense in every nonsense sir! Just take off the logs in ur eyes. grin
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by congorasta: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=63350223]I think Ibo set my brother up with toto.

Ever since ffk has hooked up with this Ibo wife his brain has gone East.
This is revenge for the way ffk yab Ibo and talked about his intimacy with Biancah.

Abeg Ibo people make una free my brother o. Tell your village women to free ffk o. Give him back his brain.

skullers
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Barzinime(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2017
You are the Numbskull.... I wonder how you perform in school? You just jump into the middle of conversations without knowing what transpired
jerflakes:

See this buffoon... Why don't you post Your Own fathers achievement?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by dieBYfire: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:

You dey see say people dey write like dat, you sef feel like writing same way. Okay, it is only used when there is pain. Now, tell me where the pain is coming from. You know what, go and learn first, you never reach. For the pictures, pls keep your family pictures for your future reference.

grin grin
Chai!! Take heart bro
Some days are like that
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by brightalo17: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2017
python1:

Bros, I have nothing to say other than; May God bless you.
Coward . You'll not end what you started ? Now you're running to God for protection , you never read in the bible that the same God said you must respect your leaders even if they're not doing according to your wish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy / U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.