Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (52953 Views)

FFK Congratulates Ahmed Lawan As He Becomes 9th Assembly Senate President / Buhari's 75th Birthday: Maryam Abacha And Fati Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Slimfited: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
net282:
Buhari remains the only choice for Nigeria , whether u take or not, but the the morons & bairnish like ffk will not understand because of high rate of his myopicness

It shall not stand neither will it come to pass. This is the revelation from demonic attacks on Nigeria as a country.

i bind every spirit suggesting Buhari as our hope & choice. Scatter by fiiiireeee.
sharabagamosokogalalogo raskalabadoss. I bind, I destroy, I cancelled sha la ga ta mo so ko lo nonsense
pls fellow Nigerians join me in prays
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by godox2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
net282:
Buhari remains the only choice for Nigeria , whether u take or not, but the the morons & bairnish like ffk will not understand because of high rate of his myopicness

IT SHALL FOREVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by teddyJ5: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats PMB on ur 75th bethday but Nigeria is sick. Nothing to celebrate on ur achievements. The Country is now worse than u met it, don't mind d sycophants who says things are OK. Everything haf gone wrong. Do d needful nd let d ppl feel api
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by teddyJ5: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats PMB on ur 75th bethday but Nigeria is sick. Nothing to celebrate on ur achievements. The Country is now worse than u met it, don't mind d sycophants who says things are OK. Everything has gone wrong. Do d needful nd let d ppl feel api
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by gloriana(f): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kagarko:

Four millions jobs lost because they were founded on lies and deception.

All sincere businesses are in fact waxing stronger day by day declaring much profit.

check well all the businesses that collapsed are having links with PDP.
So its only PDP linked businesses that are founded on lies and deception and APCs are saints. PDP and APC are 1 and the same people with personal and evil agenda. APC will KILL you my dear if you stand in the way there evil agenda. dont fool yourself for 1 second. BTW how has the loss of jobs solved any problem in Nigeria. I fear there is really no hope if young people that are supposed to have brains are reasoning the way some people on this thread do. i love myself and my fellow man. thats my guide. i dont know APCor PDP and i advice you do the same.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by LUGBE: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I think Ibo set my brother up with toto.

Ever since ffk has hooked up with this Ibo wife his brain has gone East.
This is revenge for the way ffk yab Ibo and talked about his intimacy with Biancah.

Abeg Ibo people make una free my brother o. Tell your village women to free ffk o. Give him back his brain.

Yeye people angry

Mod and Seun, apply rule 2 and 3 sanction on the above uncultured person who is hell bent on degrading a tribe, do the needful. We are watching
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by tolguy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fweshspice:
Hahahaha...Na This Boy Go Later Kill Buhari. E no dey give Baba Breathing Space Even On His Birthday... #Haba# This is Pure Wickedness!
but baba neva mind d idiot,silent is d best answr to a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Umargandu(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
REAL MADRID CLUB WORLD CUP BACK TO BACK. EMIRE OF GOMBE, KADUNA DABA BACK TO BACK. PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI COME 2019 BACK TO BACK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by YaxxVille(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
E no go make sense sha, papa de celebrate bday him never pay school fees.
Esseite:
Anyways, happy birthday your excellency BUT:

Whats the use of a birthday when:

4million citizens approx have lost their jobs and counting.

When the standard of living and cost of living are at extreme ends of both sides..

Think Nigerians... Think
Imagine your father celebrating his birthday when he is yet to pay your fees..

Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by LordOfNaira: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2017
lilytender:

One of them is FFK. Who knows what FFK does for a living besides spending looted funds?

No one knows that childish man does for a living.
Re: Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign by Bobby808: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
python1:

You are using a phone while I'm using a mainframe computer right? Invalid excuse and I still insist, go for English classes, work on your grammar and spellings, after then, you will become relevant and employable. But for now, don't blame anyone.
Am insisting too that you attend more of English language classes, since you have continued to omit the word ''you'' in your posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Wants Ihejirika’s Sudden ‘Billions’ Probed / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.