Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend (2812 Views)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend by Aashik(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2017
It happened that me and my gf had an issue which wasn'tmuch but my overreaction to get thing back to normal asap blew it more than necessary.
After a prolong break and apologies we got back together but ever since then it hasn't been really normal. It's as if it a one sided.
She only message on whatsapp/call once in a while, and sometimes we might be chatting and when it got to a stage she would read n not reply.
Although i love her and will like d rship to bear fruits..
I am now considering either to
Give her ultimatum that either she change or we call it off
Or
To just ignore her and her tantrums and see how things play out

I need ur candid advices guy.. ..you will never walk alone by God's grace.

Cc harddon
Thetrueapostle

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend by Ballmer: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2017
One is not allowed to dictate in relationships except one is at an advance stage where the other party completely trust your judgement. I am afraid you second suggestion is the only option sadly.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2017
You guys keep making this mistake, see amongst the properties of a woman is that inner want to be treated like one, women somehow don't enjoy guys that can't be the man; I. E, tguys that at the slightest instance start begging, they will ride on that; when you have issues, be the one to raise your voice, holla at her, walk out of the place in annoyance and don't call her; she will be the one to call and the respect for you will be enormous, but in the instance where u start being a sisi and pleading at any slightest thing, being the "gentle man" they will mess u up..
Like is happening to you now..

I'll suggest you give her space, stop or cut every ties with her; if she's interested, she will call u, and when she does feign annoyance and warn her about her unbecoming attitude, she will apologize and it will never repeat itself again...

Aashik:
It happened that me and my gf had an issue which wasn'tmuch but my overreaction to get thing back to normal asap blew it more than necessary.
After a prolong break and apologies we got back together but ever since then it hasn't been really normal. It's as if it a one sided.
She only message on whatsapp/call once in a while, and sometimes we might be chatting and when it got to a stage she would read n not reply.
Or

Cc harddon
Thetrueapostle

3 Likes

Re: How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend by Aashik(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
You guys keep making this mistake, see amongst the properties of a woman is that inner want to be treated like one, women somehow don't enjoy guys that can't be the man; I. E, tguys that at the slightest instance start begging, they will ride on that; when you have issues, be the one to raise your voice, holla at her, walk out of the place in annoyance and don't call her; she will be the one to call and the respect for you will be enormous, but in the instance where u start being a sisi and pleading at any slightest thing, being the "gentle man" they will mess u up..

I'll suggest you give her space, stop or cut every ties with her; if she's interested, she will call u, and when she does feign annoyance and warn her about her unbecoming attitude, she will apologize and it will never repeat itself again...

Thanks for helping out.. Nice insight, once beaten twice shy.

Ballmer:
One is not allowed to dictate in relationships except one is at an advance stage where the other party completely trust your judgement. I am afraid you second suggestion is the only option sadly.
Yeah very true.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend by AlphaSoul: 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
Pg1:TheTrueApostle
You guys keep making this mistake, see amongst the properties of a woman is that inner want to be treated like one, women somehow don't enjoy guys that can't be the man; I. E, guys that at the slightest instance start begging, they will ride on that; when you have issues, be the one to raise your voice, holla at her, walk out of the place in annoyance and don't call her; she will be the one to call and the respect for you will be enormous, but in the instance where u start being a sisi and pleading at any slightest thing, being the "gentle man" they will mess u up..

Re: How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend by paulolee(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2021
advise on how to.tame n keep kpanshing somebodys daughter abi?? i no sabi gv such advice
Re: How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend by bigpicture001: 8:27pm On May 18, 2021
Aashik:
Or

Cc harddon
Thetrueapostle

How did it later end...

(1) (Reply)

Guys Am New Here(pix Attached) / Man Reveals Why He Is Still A Virgin At His Age. See Reactions He Got. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.