Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification ? (1160 Views)

I Can't Create Gmail Account / Create Multiple Gmail Account Without Phone Number / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification ? by manofnoble(m): 2:09am On Dec 17, 2017
How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification ?

just follow this simple procedure without stress..

First thing is that you need android device or bluestacks software installed on your pc. Download bluestacks software on your pc and install it.

bluestacks is a apps that makes you operate android apps and games on pc..

Open the bluestacks software on your pc.After that go to in bluestacks settings and click on Google to create gmail account.

Add a new google account.

After that enter your details first name,last name,select email username,

setup recovery email,enter captcha verification and boom you have created your gmail account successfully.

Note that if you not setup recovery email then it will ask for phone number verification in 2-3 days. So i suggest you to add recovery email. Recovery email is used to recover your email account when you lost password.

So,here is the easy way to create gmail account without phone number verification.

READ ALSO how-to-open-a-payoneer-account and get free usa uk bank account for free

[url][/url]http://www.tolulopeworld.tk/2017/12/how-to-open-a-payoneer-account.html
Re: How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification ? by Johnwick23: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Great information dude, and you have explained everything clearly to create gmail account without phone verification. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Get A Site Like Facebook For Free / Place Your Website On #1 Page Of Google. / Request And Get Any WORDPRESS Blog Clone Theme/design For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.