Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (20671 Views)

Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Automotive1(m): 2:59am On Dec 17, 2017
[img]http:///a/img922/7602/ppEdnj.jpg[/img]

The South African Minister of Police shared a video on his Twitter account which shows a man trying to get out of his Lamborghini Murcielago at a petrol station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRzihKquMKo

Left foot first?Nope. Hand on the pavement? OK,let's try something different.Trying to squeeze his entire body out gently? Nevertheless,there's a way to get out, and the driver of this Lamborghini Murcielago eventually found it, although it wasn't exactly elegant.

It's been suggested that the man that struggles to get out of the Lamborghini Murcielago is Khubuluse Zuma, a businessman and nephew of South African President Jacob Zuma.But it's almost impossible to tell from the short video.

People have had trouble in the past with getting in and out of various supercars, from professional wrestler and Hollywood actor Dwayne The Rock Johnson and his adventure with a Ferrari LaFerrari,to John Cena, who didn’t feel comfortable inside the new Ford GT, which he sold shortly after taking delivery.

If you're either too tall or a big fella,fitting inside a supercar could prove a challenge.So you might want to try it out for size before paying. 

Source https://autojosh.com/watchreason-why-you-shouldnt-buy-a-lamborghini-murcielago-if-youre-a-big-man/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by tstx(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
lol... The person who recorded this is conscienceless... instead of going to assist the hippo he brought out his phone to record.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by XVIER(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
why have money and still stress myself. what happened to this? might look old in design but gold plated gives it class

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Ussy4real(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Na wa o.. As if the motor cheap way you dey ask us not to buy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Oluvico007(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Damn
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by bjt(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin how will he get out quickly during emergency situation

2 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by aktolly54(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Noted
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by duroc(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Aye oooo
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Firstcitizen: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Undignified way of exiting a car

2 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by amahthelma(f): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Well I am not a plus size and I would be expecting one of that car next year....so this thread are meant for those pigs DAT never tries to watch their weight.....you can contact me if you wanna know my secrets....

3 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by blaze1916(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Perfect6(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
nawao....big man big trouble
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
I better have problem riding this baby than jumping out easy of useless cars in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by safarigirl(f): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2017
He should have just gotten a truck undecided

This ia like a size 16 woman buying a size 6 dress for herself because she thinks it's beautiful, she will have to dash it out eventually

3 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by ivili(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2017
This info is not needed,I'm not planning to buy one,I'm still saving for my own private jet.
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Jakumo(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Ha ha yes sir, treasury looting is an African tradition, and this fat toad will be dead from heart failure in a decade or less, at which point they can stuff his bloated carcass in the same car, and bury them both, for that final journey to hell in style.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
People like RickRose no go near this ride.
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by princeade86(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
dis is d adage of rich man use his money to buy his death. Olowo fi owo ra iku.
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2017
pls abeg if unah gett second hand lamboghini give me ..am bigger than the mann bt ah will manage

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by BluntBoy(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Rutley(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2017
A serious damn grin grin grin

Oluvico007:
Damn

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by BamBella(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Whether or not you're fat!

Buy a Lamborghini if you're capable of buying one. The minister can go and die.

3 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by krokronyash(f): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Elthugnificent(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Well I am not a plus size and I would be expecting one of that car next year....so this thread are meant for those pigs DAT never tries to watch their weight.....you can contact me if you wanna know my secrets....
After calling them pigs? If you are actually marketing a product do you think anybody will contact you?

13 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by MobilityExpress: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2017
How did he enter before? grin
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by aleeyus(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Elthugnificent:

After calling them pigs? If you are actually marketing a product do you think anybody will contact you?

I'm teelin u

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Chai, fat people don suffer.
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by don4real18(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Wrong choice of word... Why will you call a plus sized person a pig

3 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2017
i think he doesnt know how to exit properly from a scissor door car and i dont see his size as an obstacle.

2 Likes

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
I will advise him never to eat inside dat car cos he may just get stuck in for that day
Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
haba who ask you o

1 Like

Re: Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man by Aldebaran(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / 10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / Made-In-Nigeria Vehicles To Sell For N1.2m – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.