Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories (34410 Views)

Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by victorD3: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
ALVA001:
My both parents were born into a Muslim polygamous family, grew up as Muslims but while they were in school during those days they were persecuted by Christians, denied of all fundamental human rights. There were times they were not allowed to go home for Muslim festivals, they catch you praying in school you're done. They even humiliated them and allowed Christians to teach them Islamic Religious knowledge. Forced to memorize the Bible in sine instances. All this later got to them so when they married they converted to Christianity. Things became so hard economically they had no choice, Christians controlled everywhere, and they were not merciful to non- Christians. Soon enough dad opted out of government job to establish his own business so he changed back to Islam, mum remained in government job so she remained a Christian. But to the Glory of the Almighty today we the children are all Muslims and happy.
"Verily the unbelievers wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah has perfected his light even though the disbelievers do not like it".

Hope you enjoyed my story.

Maybe then there was no educated muslim to teach you your religion.

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

everybody needs help, so do you

Lol, you are pained dear. I sure have and need help from the lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Lordspenzo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
smoy:
what are the questions your father could not answered ? Islam is the only religion in the sight of Allah
Tnk God u said in the sight of allah
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Lordspenzo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
ALVA001:
My both parents were born into a Muslim polygamous family, grew up as Muslims but while they were in school during those days they were persecuted by Christians, denied of all fundamental human rights. There were times they were not allowed to go home for Muslim festivals, they catch you praying in school you're done. They even humiliated them and allowed Christians to teach them Islamic Religious knowledge. Forced to memorize the Bible in sine instances. All this later got to them so when they married they converted to Christianity. Things became so hard economically they had no choice, Christians controlled everywhere, and they were not merciful to non- Christians. Soon enough dad opted out of government job to establish his own business so he changed back to Islam, mum remained in government job so she remained a Christian. But to the Glory of the Almighty today we the children are all Muslims and happy.
"Verily the unbelievers wish to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah has perfected his light even though the disbelievers do not like it".

Lies

5 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by HajimeSaito(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

That's why Christianity has the least population in Isrea way behind Islam and Judaism lecause they know its a fake and corrupt "religion"

Haha! What a lame response. Obviously, you don't understand the nature of an oath, just like your fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW). Even your Sunnah and Quran show that your prophet was a fool:

When Hafsat, one of muhammad’s wives discovered that Muhammad was sexually exploiting her house-girl Mariyah by having sex with her behind Hafsat’s back, she became very angry with Muhammad and threatened to tell his other wives about his scandalous behaviour. So Muhammad begged her and swore an oath that he would no longer sleep with Mariyah:

"The Prophet said, control yourself and let me go for I make her (Mariyah) haram to me. Hafsa said, I do not accept, unless you swear for me. That Hazrat (his holiness) said:

" by Allâh I will not touch her again.”

Tabaqat volume 8, page 223

But even after swearing on Allah's name to Hafsat that he has made Mariyah “haram” and that he will not touch her again, Muhammad still wanted to have sex with her, so Allah sent down one of his convenient “revelations” for Muhammad:

"O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allâh has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allâh is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Allâh has already ordained for you the dissolution of your Oaths to your wives;

And Allâh is your Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.) and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise".

Quran Chapter 66:1-2.

So allah allowed Muhammad to break his oath whenever Muhammad could not control his sexual urge to sleep with other women.

No wonder the non-muslims in Medina used to refer to muslims as fools. It was because Muhammad could always deceive his followers very easily.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Ayatullah(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
THE LIE ABOUT THE QURAN LED ME TO ISLAM

Muslims who convert to Christianity are those Muslims who are empty upstairs concerning Islam. No Muslim who knows about Islam will EVER convert to Christianity.

The height of wisdom concerning the knowledge of the Almighty God and what life is all about lies in the knowledge abounding in the Qur'an, which is available in English, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa translations for those sincerely seeking GENUINE knowledge about the ONE AND ONLY GOD and what LIFE is all about.

The lie about the Qur'an led me to Islam as a devoted Christian. I was informed that the Chapter of the Qur'an called YASIN (Chapter 36 of the Quran) could be used to kill! I decided to read this chapter one day in English.

Fellow Nairalanders, I have never found any beautiful spiritual inspiring words like the chapter compared to ANY PART of the Bible. I bowed to the superior presentation of God and what life is all about as presented in the Qur'an compared to the Bible. I DECIDED to be a Muslim and I have been a happier human being ever since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by smoy: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lordspenzo:

Tnk God u said in the sight of allah
yes in the sight of Allah is Islam, if you but know His name
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by SouthEastFacts: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bari22:

To every Muslim converted to Christianity, 100 more are ready to replace him.

'La ikraha fid din' (no compulsion in religion)

This is my contribution

Quote me and get neglected

This is my contribution

You are not properly guided.

Islam is the fastest growing religion because they have the highest birthrate, not because they have the message to convert people, this is followed by Hindu, then Christianity. Islam expands by breeding so much.

When it comes to expansion by conversion, Islam is the fastest dying religion, losing 6 million adherents to Christianity according to Sheik Ahmed Katani.

While Christianity expands through evangelism, Islam is expanding through immigration, love jihad and conquest. Remove this 3 from Islam, it would have died in Mecca. Most of Muslims outside Middle East are immigrants, while most of Christians in Middle East are indigenous to Middle East.

The fastest growing religion in Iran is Christianity and conversion away from Islam is punishable by death, but from Christianity to Islam, the new convert will inherit all his father's property.

To boost more the population of Muslims, the Iranian government is encouraging their citizens to breed more.

Islam is never a threat to Christianity. Catholics alone is up to over 81% of the entire muslim populations, even though Christians have the lowest birthrate.

Look at Nigeria for instance, there are higher average household size in the North than South, yet there are more Christians than muslims in the country. The number of indigenous Christians we have in the North is overwhelming compared to the number we have in the South, which are concentrated in the Northern part of South West.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by labi1977(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Matrimonous:

In which state did this take place?.

U de mind am ?
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by SouthEastFacts: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

The Qur'an can never have a mistake and it has prophecies written in it for over 1400 years and they have been coming to past. The Quran never contradicts itself.
Can we know the prophecies?
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by dokJ: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
ridious:
HBD my birthday mate .... 17 December is a special day for special people
Thanks bro... May God bless u.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by uvalued(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bari22:

This is my contribution

This is my contribution

Beautiful if only islamic religion is without compulsion nor death fatwa on former muslims.

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by godox2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bari22:

This is my contribution

This is my contribution

ERROR!!!!!!
1,000,000 More are ready to JOIN him.

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by worlexy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Afolak:

Give me the profile of the said" GJO moshay".I think I deserve to know if he's not an atheist like u before wasting my time reading his book.
"Atheist like me"? What gave you that impression? if you're interested in knowing the truth, go and look for the book, there's no soft copy for it, go and look for it in any good bookshop, and buy it with your money
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by lawman88(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
I was once a Muslim but thank god I'm a christian now. I love Jesus and he is truly the way to the father. May god help other Muslims to be free from the bondage of Islam. Jesus is lord!

5 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by bopm: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
ALVA001:

u jus told an unnecessary lies in the name if religion. tell is the school they attended, the govt job they worked, their locations where all this ur cooked and crooked story took place. to think you got 64likes for this lies makes me tire for Africa. ekwu isee oo. the world knws the religion that has been a torment to world peace.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by lereinter(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

The Qur'an can never have a mistake and it has prophecies written in it for over 1400 years and they have been coming to past. The Quran never contradicts itself.

i love the quran

its the manual for isis, bokoh suicide bombers etc
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Fkhalifa(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sadly most Muslims today are ignorant of what the religion entails... Most are Muslims by name dazzal,

I want to advise every Muslims reading this thread to seek knowledge and have faith to perserver and be patient in times of hardship, with this you won't even think of converting to the noisy side nor break up with the deen...

There's high chance of converting from Islam if you aren't well equipped with knowledge, because what the media alone will put to your face will shake and fall you.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by lazygal: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
hakeem4:
My father was born into a Muslim polygamous family, while my mother was born into a polygamous Christian family

I grew up with my mother so indirectly I was a Christian but had a Muslim name. I started reading both religious holy book and found out they’re don’t make sense with a lot of scientific errors in them. So I started to question my belief, I was an agnostic at that point

Until I started asking my father some questions about religion but he couldn’t answer. So I became an atheist

His is knowledge gotten ? His did u. Learn how to read ?your father could not answer not becasue Islam didn't have responses but becasue he was. An ignorant Muslim and not ready to learnor. Practice
You are on a lost road..don't blame any one for your de ision .you chose your path
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by muhamm3d: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Don't mind them, they will read only Bible and claim they have read religious books ����. It's hard to read only the Bible and still remain a Christian. That book is so contradictory feels like a joke really

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
labi1977:

U de mind am ?
What the guy described is exactly what i know the Muslims have been doing. That's their way on conversion since since civilization frowns at the old method of beheading people that refuse to convert and they don't evangelize or hold miracle crusaders.
The guy is obviously aware of this tactic but turned it around to blackmail Christianity.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by ALVA001: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
bopm:

u jus told an unnecessary lies in the name if religion. tell is the school they attended, the govt job they worked, their locations where all this ur cooked and crooked story took place. to think you got 64likes for this lies makes me tire for Africa. ekwu isee oo. the world knws the religion that has been a torment to world peace.

So that you can go and finish off the job. Ode.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by bopm: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
ALVA001:

So that you can go and finish off the job. Ode.

all I am saying and like every one who has tagged u a liar is that u should b bold enough to defend ur religion with integrity and honesty that's if they thought u one and dont adorn ur fake story with crude lies just to b relevant. ur story is full of lies that I thought liar Mohammed is ur father. mumu ati oponu

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by muhamm3d: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

1. Whales are not fish

2. Bats are not birds

3. Rabbits do not chew their cud

4. The earth is not flat

5. The earth rests upon pillars and doesn't move -

6. There are not talking snakes or talking donkeys

7. God did not know the ratio of Pi is not 3

8. Moon is not a source of light it only reflects light

9. Claims that Adam & Eve were first humans ever created, yet giants were on earth before them

10. After the great flood a dove returns with an olive branch – no trees could have survived that long under water

11. The entire earth had one language – not true at all.

12. Striped goats are produced by looking at striped rods when goats were copulating.

13. Isrealites spent 40 years in the dessert when the journey should have only take a few weeks

14. Fowl have 4 legs - they ave 2

15. Insects have 4 legs - they have 6

16. Moses did not eat or drink for 40 days or nights

17. Abijah spoke to 1,200,000 soldiers at one time – with no amplifier that would be impossible.

18. Haman thought in his heart - humans think with their brains

19. The sky is solid and strong like a mirror

20. Snails melt

21. God made everything beautiful – including leprosy, cancer and other vile disease

22. God supposedly made all animals to fear humans. But almost all juvenile animals do not.

23. Noah’s ark was not remotely big enough to accommodate all the animals even if they were very young.

24. The ark was a very bad design and would never be sea worthy either.

25. Where did all the giants come from?

26. Where did all the dragons come from – there is no evidence that any ever lived on this earth

27. The bible claims that the entire earth and universe was created by magic in only 6 – 24 hour days. However science has proven the earth to be billions of years old.

28. If man was made in the image of your god, why are we not invisible too?

29. If you god was so smart, why did he have to plagiarize the holy books of other religions and use them as his own?

30. Why are the 10 commandments taken directly from the Egyptian Book of the Dead that was written over 3000 years
before Moses was born?

This is just a very short list of a few of the multitude of errors in your bible.
����� Bless you for this!! Too funny
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by tolguy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

dont waste ur time on lost sheep bro
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by clevadani: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Eg
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by muhamm3d: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, u are not alone on this. I asked a colleague why Catholics prays to Mary's statue, he couldn't gimme a direct answer, kept blabbing nonsense.

I asked questions like "if Adam and Eve were the first set of people on earth, how come we have negroes, Caucasians, Mongoloids and all that......I was told to just have faith and believe......after that day, I stopped seeing Christianity the way it is. I don't know about Islam though.

Read the English transliteration of Quran. Christianity is not the only religion. No one has read the Quran and remained the same. You will connect with it and your eyes will be opened. You will laugh at the false lies being peddled about Islam though. You will laugh tire!

I am not an atheist but I am beginning to question the word " Religion", Since we have over 1000 ways which the earth came to be
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by bopm: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
tolguy:
dont waste ur time on lost sheep bro

a true child of God doesn't give up on his fellow who z astray. Jesus thought us to go after the lost sheep, that there will b great joy in heaven for any soul who convert to God. He went further to encourage us to seek the conversion of every sinner cos in heaven there is place for every one.

I wonder d rationale for this 'dnt waste ur time on lost sheep' is that wat u were thought or u are being selfish. I guess this explains why its difficult for u guys to preach ur way in getting sinners converted to salvation. what's ur purpose on earth if u cant get ppl to God tru genuine conversion and not forceful conversion dat has been d case. that ur 'dnt waste ur time on lost sheep' leave much to desired, its wickedness
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
bughead:
converting from frypan to fire!

Catholic is a demonic church so therefore you haven't really converted to Christian
Where did I say we converted to catholicism
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by ALVA001: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
bopm:

all I am saying and like every one who has tagged u a liar is that u should b bold enough to defend ur religion with integrity and honesty that's if they thought u one and dont adorn ur fake story with crude lies just to b relevant. ur story is full of lies that I thought liar Mohammed is ur father. mumu ati oponu
You sound so pained.
We were asked to write our stories and I wrote mine just because it's not what you wanted so its automatically a lie. Smh for you.
Write your own story and move on. You can't change mine.
Shior, very hostile people, be pretending upandown.
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by muhamm3d: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus is Lord, but when he was about to be crucified he prayed to his Lord. He thereafter died and woke up after 3days to fly up to sit with God, he will also fly back when he deems it fit enough to take off(star wars)?. He died for your sins, yet there is still heaven and Earth. Since he had died ain't we supposed to all go to heaven. 3 in 1 God. Father, son Holy spirit. If he's d father who is he praying to? To himself? If he's holy spirit, please how are we going to see him when he's flying back? grin grin
I'm sorry but it seems to be a Christian you have to lose all sense of reasoning. There are just too many unreasonable narratives. Ahaann!
Re: Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories by bopm: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
ALVA001:

You sound so pained.
We were asked to write our stories and I wrote mine just because it's not what you wanted so its automatically a lie. Smh for you.
Write your own story and move on. You can't change mine.
Shior, very hostile people, be pretending upandown.

u were asked to write ur stories and not to tell us lies. yes am pained abt your lies. if u HV no story why not kip shut and read others experiences why all the cheap lies. yes am pained abt ur lies cos it's lies like urs that HV kept us backward as ppl and nation. please change ur ways. i still maintain my stands ur story is laced with lies upon lies. iro nla nla, iro gbongbola.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.