Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (48682 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by mystiquemaestro(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
I know Ufuoma so so well...he can't do without publicity. Ufuoma was never into tithes in the first place. It's a young church in PHC, and his focus isn't on tithes. Godism, as he calls it, has been around for a while, but Ufuoma is merely using Freeze to gain popularity.

Ufuoma loves publicity, and what better way to get free publicity than this.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by OBIGS(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2017
durai:
Not answering your question does not mean I don't study my bible Mr wiser...
if you know nothing about the Bible stop arguing anything related to Christianity. Cos you know nothing durai
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by donvoice(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2017
chinjo:
It means he has no proper knowledge of the bible before opening his church

Check the man here in Port Harcourt, I mean the so called Pastor, he is operating an occultist group not a church. He only later turn it to church last year to modernize is occultist practice

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by crossover(m): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2017
No Pastor has ever forced me to pay tithe. None could ever force me because I am not a dummy. Likewise, thousands of freeze (what a name!) can not force or convince me not to pay tithe. It is my choice. It is my personal conviction. As an adult, why should I be directed on how I spend my money? This controversy is useless! Very useless!! But I can not blame the guy for making noise. My blame goes to those amplifying the nonsense. If you have a contrary idea, the best thing is to establish your own church and forbid members from paying tithe.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Bisolanaomi(f): 2:06am On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by goodnews777: 2:30am On Dec 18, 2017
This one that doesn't know John 3:16' will call himself a pastor?
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by EPAINYOU: 3:34am On Dec 18, 2017
chinjo:

That includes all those collecting tithe at the moment because they don't know one can buy and drink intoxicating wine(or beer) with tithe money in the presence of the Lord. Deut 14:25-26.

Freeze taught them that but pride would not allow some believe him. You don't know that. Learn from me and do your own intensive research.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Boundless4: 3:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Tithe is not wrong, but not compulsory either.

I believe what daddy freeze was saying is not that tithing is wrong, but that the money from tithe is not being used for the benefit of church members, but pastors use it to enrich themselves.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by geedup(m): 6:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Even after so many years the slave masters left, look at us now.........AFRICA!!!!!!!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by azaino: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2017
victorazyvictor:

government is the one responsible for well being of the people not pastors. go and tell it to the emirs with many wives.

so the government is responsible for your hungry next door neighbor?
so the government will all visit the motherless. I believe you are a Christian and you have no knowledge of the bible
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by XXLDICK(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2017
durai:
"Heaven nd earth wud pass away but my word still stands"......where did u put dis
I don't get the correlation.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by pcicero(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2017
victorazyvictor:

First my brother, every religion is powerful, am not disputing that and that's why they have followers.

What you believe is what works for you.
God is father and creator of all.
God is a merciful God
Till the last day we will all know the true way.

remain bless.
thanks for your compliment bro grin am gona be a father soon

Does that mean your bride is already pregnant?

Your tithe-loving pastor/church doesn't preach against pre-marital sex shocked
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by pcicero(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2017
MightySparrow:

The daddy that [i]un[/i]freezes the brain of religious ignoramuses.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by azaino: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:
do u right the name of your pastor when u pay ur tithe?? Your wisdom is not up to the Foolishness of GOD who asked us to bring the tithes into his house..
my dear you are still very far from the real thing, you don't even open your bible you are just quoting your pastor and not the bible. Do you know that the knowledge of the old testament people concerning God has been overrule, the through nature of God has been revealed in Christ.
The place you called God's house is just a building, God does not live in a building, he lives in out heart, you carry God about , all these practices are old testament practices before the cross, after the cross Christianity were born, but this pastors will pick what suit them from the old testament and leave the other. deliverance is having the real knowledge of something and working with the knowledge you have

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:
WHAT I KNOW IS PAY YOUR TITHE

bible says my pple perish for lack of knowledge.not for lack of salvation. that means, u can be born again and stil lack knowledge.

u knw absolutely notin abt tithe. u only believe wht ur pastor says. u are gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
victorazyvictor:

government is the one responsible for well being of the people not pastors. go and tell it to the emirs with many wives.

The government is of this world and throughout history they've caused more harm than good.

If you really want to give to God, through who will you give?

The men on top or the people below?

You have no love in your heart and you are not a Christian. Keep doing bet9ja with your tithe.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Firstcitizen: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
durai:
Who are my to argue d tins of God....as u zed. "We leave it to God..... let's put or mind/focus on tins dat re essential to our lifes not tins dat re nonessential

Leave it to God doctrine was manufactured by man to exercise control over others. Paul did not leave it to God when he criticized the church in Corinth

Even that Pastor that got Kemi Olunloyo arrested does not believe in the manipulative doctrine of "let's leave it to God" The following are the manipulative doctrines used to keep others under the spell and control of conmen masquerading as clergymen.

"Touch not my anointed"
"God told me"
"Leave it to God"

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Horlufemi(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Leave it to God doctrine was manufactured by man to exercise control over others. Paul did not leave it to God when he criticized the church in Corinth

Even that Pastor that arrested Kemi Olunloyo arrested does not believe in the evil doctrine of "let's leave it to God"

Twale
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Codes151(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Good!! Acceptance of what’s right!! More reason Christianity is dope!! Hope other people won’t come here to praise the pastors but also advice their own imans and co to teach their people that killing or taking life for any reason is wrong
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by celestialAgent(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Bevista:
It means he is not [b]dog[/b]matic, but open to new (and more enlightened) interpretations and perspectives of the bible.
---
Surely, if Jesus was available today and he was asked questions concerning most issues in the bible, his perspectives would challenge some of the things we claim to hold as [b]dog[/b]ma, sacrosanct or law.
Just curious about why you like, “Dog__” so much grin

Nice comment tho!
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Bevista: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
celestialAgent:
Just curious about why you like, “Dog__” so much grin

Nice comment tho!
Lol...tnx for the kind words.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2017
rayobaba:
are u communicating !, it's like u echoing.

Swerve
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Bevista: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2017
crossover:
No Pastor has ever forced me to pay tithe. None could ever force me because I am not a dummy. Likewise, thousands of freeze (what a name!) can not force or convince me not to pay tithe. It is my choice. It is my personal conviction. As an adult, why should I be directed on how I spend my money? This controversy is useless! Very useless!! But I can not blame the guy for making noise. My blame goes to those amplifying the nonsense. If you have a contrary idea, the best thing is to establish your own church and forbid members from paying tithe.
Mathew 25:40 says that "... Whatever you did not do for the least of these brothers of mine [poor ones], you did not do for me".
---
If you like, carry your entire income and life savings to a pastor in the name of giving you God. Jesus himself has told you (above) exactly what it means to give to him, yet you chose to be hung up on some old testament rule.
---
If you read the passage further 2 verses down, you'll hear Jesus condemning "your type" to eternal damnation. You can read from verse 38 to have better understanding of the context. Just continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by Twagrill(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2017
The christian journey is really a narrow way. Paying your tithe isn't a sin. It is better we pay our tithe and if at all God says it wasn't compulsory when we get to heaven at list it isn't wasted, we are going to have large treasures in heaven.
Remember we only have one chance and we can't afford to miss It. The way our pastors spend it shouldn't be ours business. All we should really be concerned about is that we've given to God if we are sure they are true men of God.
Do all you can to make it!!!
Don't quote me.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by nwosu1982: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
chinjo:
no one knows it all, he realized his mistakes and made amends. Don't worry you will soon realized ur own mistakes
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2017
lonikit:

bible says my pple perish for lack of knowledge.not for lack of salvation. that means, u can be born again and stil lack knowledge.

u knw absolutely notin abt tithe. u only believe wht ur pastor says. u are gullible.
ok sir..... MAY U NOT REALIZE UR FOLLY LATE
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:
ok sir..... MAY U NOT REALIZE UR FOLLY LATE
the prayer shud be directed to u sir. continue
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2017
azaino:

my dear you are still very far from the real thing, you don't even open your bible you are just quoting your pastor and not the bible. Do you know that the knowledge of the old testament people concerning God has been overrule, the through nature of God has been revealed in Christ.
The place you called God's house is just a building, God does not live in a building, he lives in out heart, you carry God about , all these practices are old testament practices before the cross, after the cross Christianity were born, but this pastors will pick what suit them from the old testament and leave the other. deliverance is having the real knowledge of something and working with the knowledge you have
GO PAY YOUR TITHES... YOU CANT ROB GOD... LOOK FOR A PLACE WHERE THE NAME OF GOD IS GENUINELY CALLED.... PAY YOUR TITHES.. it's not your money.... IT GOD'S SHARE OF THE MONEY HE GAVE U....
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:
GO PAY YOUR TITHES... YOU CANT ROB GOD... LOOK FOR A PLACE WHERE THE NAME OF GOD IS GENUINELY CALLED.... PAY YOUR TITHES.. it's not your money.... IT GOD'S SHARE OF THE MONEY HE GAVE U....

stop ranting. tell him the precepts of tithing.
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by bedspread: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
lonikit:

stop ranting. tell him the precepts of tithing.
PAY YOUR TITHE....
Re: Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" by lonikit: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
bedspread:
PAY YOUR TITHE....
tel me why I should. did the author and finisher of my faith do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.