Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) - Family (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (149112 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2017
ayobarmy:

Hope u are feeling beta now, baba olowo tin fowo shaanu

Getting better. Thank you sir
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dasrackhor(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2017
who go be bujebudanu1 santa ooooo At least baba olowo too deserve to be show love...
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by HelenBee(f): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Smile. Thank you Darling
But I honestly wish I could give you something, I've been seeing your handwork here.

I'll just pray for you to excel more in the year coming.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2017
HelenBee:
But I honestly wish I could give you something, I've been seeing your handwork here.

I'll just pray for you to excel more in the year coming.

Amen sis and you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by DRISKLEF(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Brother.how u dey Leave that one. My bosses full here Someone should be my Santa ooo I was sharing from hospital bed yesterday. Had to go remove a dead tooth. Who will make me happy today
Chai sorry about your bad tooth bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by thunderfirebubu: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Initially posted that I'll be giving 10k to 10people this xmas but I think I have to shift grounds. Cos I see that 95% of people on this thread just want to GH and some are even coming up with cooked stories, so it's hard to decide.

According to my thought, no matter the amount given to you, you'll finish spending it and if care is not taken, you'll still come back here next year to seek help.

So in that stead, I have decided to help some set of people (interested ones) with what I do. I will be creating blogs for 10 people (I'll help you with everything) and I'll also be creating Fiverr accounts for 10 people (You might have to google what that means).

These are opportunities worth more than money and are bound to give you financial freedom in later days so you can help others, instead of asking for help.

So, this is for extremely serious and not lazy people. If you are really ready to get out of being broke, this might be a good chance. As at this time last year, I couldn't give 10K to 10 people.

I will update on this later, just follow up.
interested bro. my number pls whenever u ready to kick start.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Aleis: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2017
dasrackhor:
who go be bujebudanu1 santa ooooo
At least baba olowo too deserve to be show love...
Na change me get ooooh, He go collect 200naira card
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Aremu01(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

Initially posted that I'll be giving 10k to 10people this xmas but I think I have to shift grounds. Cos I see that 95% of people on this thread just want to GH and some are even coming up with cooked stories, so it's hard to decide.

According to my thought, no matter the amount given to you, you'll finish spending it and if care is not taken, you'll still come back here next year to seek help.

So in that stead, I have decided to help some set of people (interested ones) with what I do. I will be creating blogs for 10 people (I'll help you with everything) and I'll also be creating Fiverr accounts for 10 people (You might have to google what that means).

These are opportunities worth more than money and are bound to give you financial freedom in later days so you can help others, instead of asking for help.

So, this is for extremely serious and not lazy people. If you are really ready to get out of being broke, this might be a good chance. As at this time last year, I couldn't give 10K to 10 people.

I am interested pls
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
izaray:
It doesn't matter how much is been given out my dear...But the mind to give out, joy and the smile u put on one's face..May ur acct never run dry.
I endorse this message momma.
I wish you 20 folds of what you wished me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by fattbabakay(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2017
thunderfirebubu:
interested bro. my number pls 08060108527 whenever u ready to kick start.
So whenever I'm ready to kickstart I should call you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Preetiex:
uncle bet,goodmoneys sir,thanks for yesterday,how ur nite
Momma money dear.

Don't mention momma.
My night was fine.
How about yours.
Make we chat Via sap??
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Aleis:

OK.brother. thank yo
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Jayjezey: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

UPDATE: Not now, I'll drop an update later.
I'm interested in the blog..
thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by thunderfirebubu: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
sorry not Wat I meant.. can I hv ur digits so I can keep in touch
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Aleis:

Seen.thanks and God bless u abundantly for u to do more

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dayleke: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2017
jellybabee:
Please someone should bless my family and I,I have been posting n following this page from page 91 up till date ,but no response yet n am sure my post are not invisible nor do my family have hard luck. Someone should please do us a favor in God's name n he/she shall be blessed beyond his/her imagination before the end of DECEMBER, 2017 in GOD'S HOLY AND MIGHTY NAME,AMEN!!! Anything is appreciated;kids wears; 5years old girl n 1/7months old boy,food stuff, 09062220120 or 09093459209 or 0169708192,Gtbank. THANKS!!!

cc Twaci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:

Momma money dear.

Don't mention momma.
My night was fine.
How about yours.
Make we chat Via sap??

Pls Uncle bet, I heard people do make money from this bet stuff, I beg u in God's name, give me any game i can play this weekend with the last #1000 in my bank account so I can be able to get my kids some Christmas goodies.....
Sir pls let it be as sure as death because if I lost that 1k my kids will never forgive me.... thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
ayobarmy:

Pls Uncle bet, I heard people do make money from this bet stuff, I beg u in God's name, give me any game i can play this weekend with the last #1000 in my bank account so I can be able to get my kids some Christmas goodies.....
Sir pls let it be as sure as death because if I lost that 1k my kids will never forgive me.... thanks
Please modify your post and remove your bvn from there

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:

As in eh
The guy no dey fear scammers etc
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:
Done.. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by jellybabee(f): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

please am interested
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:

As in eh
The guy no dey fear scammers etc

No mind me jare, It's very difficult convincing people to believe ur story, i pray u will not see what am seeing now.... its terrible
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Playz(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
ayobarmy:

I wouldn't advice you to use the last 1K you have, which is supposed to be for you and your kids, to gamble. Yes, 1K is not much to get Goodies for Christmas for your family, but loosing that 1K on gambling would be very disheartening. Let's hope fortune favours you and you get to see your Santa on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by dasrackhor(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Aleis:

Bujebudanu1 Some1 is here oooo
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:
As in eh The guy no dey fear scammers etc
As his akkant ballance red like that him no know say e go still green.

cheesygrin

Good money Emmy. Anything for your boy?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Hello everyone,

I need this kind thing baje
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
jobsat34:

I actually wanted twaci to decide who gets it, but dunno what made me change my mind..

I will try and see if i can get for one more person..
it alright,d attachment is wat i need IF u will give out,thanks
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by ayobarmy(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Playz:

I wouldn't advice you to use the last 1K you have, which is supposed to be for you and your kids, to gamble. Yes, 1K is not much to get Goodies for Christmas for your family, but loosing that 1K on gambling would be very disheartening. Let's hope fortune favours you and you get to see your Santa on this thread.
Thanks sis I just don't know what else to do ni jare
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
ayobarmy:

Like someone rightly said, I wouldn't want to jeopardize the happiness of your children.. Gambling with your last card is not a good option in this life.
I wish you well as people on this thread will help put smile on your face.
I wish I can be of help financially but I can't now.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:
As his akkant ballance red like that him no know say e go still green.

cheesygrin

Good money Emmy. Anything for your boy?
Lol na true talk boss someday the guy akkant go green grin
Nothing dey bros. 2017 no too favour some people
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2017
olihilistic:

Momma money dear.

Don't mention momma.
My night was fine.
How about yours.
Make we chat Via sap??
my phone cant whatsapp,it is a dying phone dat y i am begging for phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (193) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.