Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Guys, Meet My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Meet My Girlfriend (5549 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

Seems your boo is doing a great job, his Akamu is making yo look very fresh and chubby there by giving us the impression you are pregnant or maybe you are but you don't know yet or might be soon, abi you like make I get you pregnant ni. grin

I won't dispute the fact that I'm getting chubby but it's normal now cheesy It's not pregnancy..... You want to get me pregnant? Let your babe catch you. You will write a book of explanation cheesy
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

I won't dispute the fact that I'm getting chubby but it's normal now cheesy It's not pregnancy..... You want to get me pregnant? Let your babe catch you. You will write a book of explanation cheesy

She don go villa with her mum grin grin coming back by January. grin
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

She don go villa with her mum grin grin coming back by January. grin
Behave yourself till she comes back o, no side looking. Or else... I personally will castrate you angry
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Behave yourself till she comes back o, no side looking. Or else... I personally will castrate you angry

I they look you already. Me been crushing on you since for long. Since I was using sonofluci. Hehe grin

Where you they spend your Xmas? Let me invite you to warri, lets have fun here. Enough parties and carnivals on 24th. Real fun. Warri nor they carry last cheesy
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

I they look you already. Me been crushing on you since for long. Since I was using sonofluci. Hehe grin

Where you they spend your Xmas? Let me invite you to warri, lets have fun here. Enough parties and carnivals on 24th. Real fun. Warri nor they carry last cheesy
My prospective in laws dey call me too. Which one I wan go now
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

My prospective in laws dey call me too. Which one I wan go now

Come meet me jawe. Who in laws epp grin
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

Come meet me jawe. Who in laws epp grin
Lol, see you. I no fit disrespect them now. Let's see how it goes. cheesy
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol, see you. I no fit disrespect them now. Let's see how it goes. cheesy

cry if you nor come ehn cry see me below cry

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
SIaye:

cry if you nor come ehn cry see me below cry

grin grin See, my eyes are too weak to cry cheesy... My bed is calling me, till tomorrow. Sleep well and have a nice dream kiss
Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by SIaye: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin grin See, my eyes are too weak to cry cheesy... My bed is calling me, till tomorrow. Sleep well and have a nice dream kiss

Aiit, nyt nyt Bb and you too. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Meet My Girlfriend by lexy2014: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
Is this really necessary? what's wrong with some people
hey how u doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Should Should I Have Patient With My Sister / "Who Twerks Better" 2 Lagos Babes With Big Backside Twerks Hard In Just Panties / It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.