Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School (39680 Views)

Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / Adamawa Government Begins Free Feeding For Boarding Secondary Schools / Different Types Of Teachers In Government Primary School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by IgboticGirl(f): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
AUWAL999:
Remain small the result will be verbally... Nawa for our leaders naija where are we heading to....

grin I dey tell u
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by sisisioge: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Haaa! Dearest Lord in heaven! Who are the teachers? Hian!
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Nevee: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Atiku a.k.a Turaki Adamawa, save your state before saving Nigeria. Charity begins at home!

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by dust144(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Education in the north! Chai
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Ajfems(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2017
To op.... First ur title is vague

Second kneel down Der lemme pray for u.
U shd type some part of Adamawa. U saw it on fb. Didn't check to see if d name of the school dey the pix. No logo, no signature. Have u seen report card with out signature cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by profnigga(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2017
what an academic mwahahaha..
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by talk2percy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
What a disgrace...I weep for Nigeria, and to think that there's a government in place in such a state is disheartening.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is a region badly affected by illiteracy, poverty , all manners of diseases and of recent terrorism while their followers keep chanting 'Ranka dede' as they starve.

I will say this, Nigeria will never progress if the elite North continue to rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don't think so..who ever gave this story must have exergerated..I did my NYSC in adamawa state and I know how the people value and love education so much to go so low as per using this paper as report card...maybe that paper was for something else but not what was announced. ...mayb because it partain to a state in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Coldfeets: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
ladyF:
The tisha cannot even spell "position" shocked

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

What of you that cannot spell ordinary teacher? wink
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Seyitosino(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
okonja:
And Someone from that state want us to Atikulate for him come 2019..Charity they say begins at home cool
correct talk
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by olawamide042(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
What do you gain by tarnishing your country's image.....Anybody can write anything on a piece of paper at the comfort of his home and post it online.......The annoying thing is that most Nlanders will just comment without thinking..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Auwal....

'EMERGENCY on EDUCATION in ADAMAWA. What a situation of National danger or disaster where a government suspended its normal constitutional procedures in order to regain control. Undue priority to the educational sector on pages of Newspapers, but to have the supply of common chalk to teach is now a problem. No register for role call, n This is the report card or dossier given to pupils from our public primary schools.State of emergency o state of Relegation'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/see-what-was-used-as-report-card-at.html?m=1
These are future APC core members grin grin

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by nnokwa042(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
rayopt:
Funny thing is. . . .anybody can write shii on a piece of paper to post online. . .

FakeNews
defender of the universe I know u must defend ur APCshit
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by enemyofprogress: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Time for God to come down
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
sacluxisback:

This is a region badly affected by illiteracy, poverty , all manners of diseases and of recent terrorism while their followers keep chanting 'Ranka dede' as they starve.

I will say this, Nigeria will never progress if the elite North continue to rule.
not only that, Nigeria will never progress as long as North and Northerners are part of Nigeria
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by jrusky(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hausa fulani una see una miserable lives?

Yet you all want to die in Aso Rock see una lives. You have be producing president for ages, all plum portfolio in govt are for you yet your lives still remain like these.

I have said it before the north refused to understand that their greed for power at all cost is a curse on them but they said it's a lie, is this not a curse?

Economically, north = zero

Education, north = zero

Enlightment, north = zero

Healthy living, north = zero

Environmental sanity, north = zero

Development, north = zero

In fact humanity, north = zero

I'm still wondering why these people are in Nigeria soil.

See una lives. Shame on you all.

If to sponsor boko harem the north will have money then

If to issue threat heads will roll because of Buhari, mugun or Magun, or hell Rufai the north will have the cash to sponsor it.

If to start religion stupidity and madness the north will have cash to sponsor it but see your primary school report sheet? Shame on you all.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by jtwest(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
angry angry angry how will baba not claim he have certificate, Niģerians and him av been talking of two different types. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by rayopt(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
defender of the universe I know u must defend ur APCshit

which kain wahala be diz? Who, in your village, is troubling you? What is the name of your own blindness?

where u for see APC inside my post!?

All this kids in NL gaan. . . This one just weak me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by GavelSlam: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
plusfield:
Apc leaves disaster wherever they take charge. May 29,2015 was the day governance gave way to propaganda and incompetence. A few years ago, this would have made headlines but not anymore under apc

Show us the template this school used in 2014 or forever remain silent.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by seguno2: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kooldon:
A High Profile Nigerian From That State, Is Running Arnd Claiming He Is The Messiah Nigerians Needs. Senior Bros, Charity Begins At Home.

What is Buhari’s record on education?
The only federal university in Katsina state was built by Jonathan. Atiku has a university in Yola.
Compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by seguno2: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
okonja:
And Someone from that state want us to Atikulate for him come 2019..Charity they say begins at home cool

He is way better than Buhari in education.

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by jrusky(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

The only federal university in Katsina state was built by Jonathan. Atiku has a university in Yola.
Compare and contrast.

Don't mention Buhari again he is nightmare. The worst president i have ever known in my entire life. I have never see a clueless presudent like this in my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by ukeleh: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Atiku is from that state, what will it take him to buy report sheet for the state if the state or local government fail.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by seguno2: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
sacluxisback:

Good point.
Are you doing something to make sure that the northern elite does not continue to rule us?
What is it that you are doing?

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by bedspread: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kooldon:
A High Profile Nigerian From That State, Is Running Arnd Claiming He Is The Messiah Nigerians Needs. Senior Bros, Charity Begins At Home.
HE IS NOT THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE. Neither is he the MINISTER OR COMMISSIONER FOR EDUCATION ... LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Kooldon(f): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

Compare and contrast.
Most Problems Of Nigeria Are Not Bad Leaders But Mentally Derailed Electorates That Widely Celebrates Underachivers And Selling Their Votes For Peanuts. NO ONE 4RM THE NORTH THAT HAS BEEN IN GOVERNMENT AND STIL WANT TO BE COS OF GREED IS GETTING MY VOTE.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Pylony(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Make una call me Atiku, make him come see wetin dey happen for him state as he's busy opening chicken republic for stomach infrastructure come 2019, chaii see school report card! Even we colonial masters no fit use this kind thing, chaii make una help buy me ticket to Libya make i go faint come back.
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
watch as Yoruba demons attack and blame KANU and ipob for this
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by Kooldon(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
bedspread:
HE IS NOT THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE. Neither is he the MINISTER OR COMMISSIONER FOR EDUCATION ... LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE
While He Was The Number Two Citizen, What Was Is Personall Intervention He Carried Out To Alliaviates The Pains Of Pupil In The Primary School?
Re: Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Garshyzee:
The educational situation in nigeria is shitty... sad
point of correction, educational system in northern Nigeria is very porous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics) / Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.