Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? (357 Views)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / 25 Quotes By Archbishop Benson Idahosa That Will Change Ur Life. By Olokpa / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? by segzyndpep(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Fellow christians please lets share our encounter to boost the faith of the new convert..or the lookwarm christians
Re: Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
5 years ago, I visited someone who was addicted to taking too cold airconditioner and I wasn'tfeeling too well.

Due to the fact that I hate to complain, I didn't tell him to reduce it. So what I did was I commanded the AC to start blowing hot while I sleep.

I woke up very early the next day, saw him wrapped like Amala in the duvet while I was sweating under that chilled AC.

Praaaaaiiiisssseeeee the Lord!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? by Jbfranklin: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
You will not believe it...
almost drown inside one big river like that. my mum warned me sha...
saw my life flashing before my eyes...
still don't know how I came out sha...
but I took in enough water to last me for 6 months...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Miracle In Ur Life? by segzyndpep(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jbfranklin:
You will not believe it...
almost drown inside one big river like that. my mum warned me sha...
saw my life flashing before my eyes...
still don't know how I came out sha...
but I took in enough water to last me for 6 months...

I meant after you got born again

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister / T.B Joshua Helped Jeorge Weah To Become The President Of Liberia: Fani Kayode / The Secret Of Real Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.