Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,447 members, 7,801,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Lecturing Positions. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturing Positions. (10410 Views)

Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / IPPIS: Nigerian Lecturers Do Not Hold Multiple Full Time Lecturing Jobs / Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturing Positions. by Rudian1: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
onlyme07:

Awesome profile you have there,but its a pity most of the openings in our tertiary institutions are rarely advertised and if advertised,they already have slots.

However, there are vacancies virtually in all the new approved Universities,you just need to take the bull by the horn.you just have start looking for the links available. Also by going undercover in any the govt owned institutions to understand how you can get a place or you check all these affliated campuses to drop your CV.

All the best bro..!

If I may ask,where are you doing your PhD?
I'm doing my PhD at the university of Benin,thanks for the advice, really liked the part about going undercover in govt owned institutions. I'm a sistah by the way.
Re: Lecturing Positions. by Rudian1: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
I did get a gig last year as the head of the counselling unit in private university but before I could even resume, they said the senate had a meeting and decided that they don't need a Guidance Counsellor yet (very painful) but it made me believe if I could go for that interview then I'm worthy of greater things cos the Vc shook my hand saying he was very impressed with my person and work. He promised to give a call anytime the senate changes their tune and that he has my CV( i intend to make sure he doesn't forget me anyways, he will get texts for every festive season) long story short, I worked as a literature and English language teacher full time in a private school till my second semester exams were about to start in Nov this year. It wasn't easy cash wise and all but I thank God. I'm currently starting my thesis and hopefully a new job ( for the mean time) as a phonetics consultant in another secondary school. I'm a Sistah not a bro.

1 Like

Re: Lecturing Positions. by castrol180(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
onlyme07 where are you?
Re: Lecturing Positions. by geodemainguy(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Good morning all. Please I need a lecturing role in any Tertiary University in South East. I hold Master's degree in Mass Communication and 5 years post NYSC experience.

Please reach me with 07033572094.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities / Direct Entry 2016/17; University Of Ilorin Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / My Jamb And Waec Results Bears Different Name Combinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.