Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party (35560 Views)

South West Pig Farmers Gather Here / Exploitation Of Pig Farmers By Edo State Government / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Idrismusty97(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
blingxx:

U forgot to mention the fact that pigs eat dead humans
Well they are animals and omnivorous, If you breed them yourselves where will they see dead humans to eat? Seems you don't know where your so called "Groundnut oil" came from. And it's you guys fault for just scraping the top of the soil and burying humans like some sack of shît.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by rajiraymond(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chai! Another man's meat is another man's poison.

Islamically forbidden meat.
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by erico2k2(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jesse01:
but u can eat shawama abi?
and susage roll ahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by erico2k2(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
blingxx:

Thats cos you live in one village

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by jrusky(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
husseinkenny40:
y not, pork is prohibited in Islam. its Haram jidan

And beheading of human in the name of religion is not Haram right?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by erico2k2(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
Can some enlighten me on the benefits of pork meat?
I grew up with the notion that it's a forbidden and dirty meat.
nah not at al, 605 of food eaten on England contains pork meat or fat
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Back then i was always condemning pork meat.......... until i tasted it one day. omo mehn it tasted really good. i was always jumping fence to buy pork meat not caring that there was army barracks opposite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Veeflow(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin I love pork.... Its just too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by edgekennel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is one of the initiatives that would promote our pork industry, I am a pig farmer and I can say being at the event yesterday brought tears to my eyes. Its going to get bigger and better as we go into the new year. We dwell so much on hearsay and religious believe that we fail to see the good in some things. The biggest economies in the world are investing heavily in making pork available to everyone simply because its about the best protein out there.

Some of us shouting never to pork meat do use a pork product daily but would not eat it.

More cheers to pork meat, more cheers to all the wonderful recipes that was on show yesterday they were so tasty and I would come again and again.

Come on people...lets put a pork on our fork.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
erico2k2:

and susage roll ahaha
no mind dem, dem dey forum like say pork meat, na devils and demons

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Eeeww lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by HajimeSaito(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
I dedicate this pork tasting festival to Nairaland's Muslim community. The pig is that animal that springs to my mind whenever your prophet's name is mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by 36STATES: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
edgekennel:
This is one of the initiatives that would promote our pork industry, I am a pig farmer and I can say being at the event yesterday brought tears to my eyes. Its going to get bigger and better as we go into the new year. We dwell so much on hearsay and religious believe that we fail to see the good in some things. The biggest economies in the world are investing heavily in making pork available to everyone simply because its about the best protein out there.

Some of us shouting never to pork meat do use a pork product daily but would not eat it.

More cheers to pork meat, more cheers to all the wonderful recipes that was on show yesterday they were so tasty and I would come again and again.

Come on people...lets put a pork on our fork.

I am very happy for you guys. You guys should organise this statewide. It is awareness creation and dismantling of ignorance...you guys will surely win. Pork remains the cheapest source of wonderful protein that should be encouraged by any sensible government.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Onnasucs1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pork is damn sweet. I never knew until I had my first bite. Try it and see
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
pork is haram grin
If you are a Muslim & you eat am knowingly, hmmm.....
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
pork is haram grin
If you are a Muslim & you eat am knowingly, hmmm.....
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by femu(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
NovusHomo:

Meaning...?

Ketogenic is a food based healthy lifestyle regimen.
It helps in weight loss amongst several other benefits.
Ketogenic followers should look out for more of our events for free ketogenic compliant dishes
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by godwin120alex: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
I love it
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm!

I hope an invitation letter was sent to a group whose
Pigsty is in the eastern part of the country.
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by PMWSpirit(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lomprico2:
H

Dont mind the un-enlightened somborri.
Most of them dont know that a lot of every day snack they eat contains pork. Moreso our dependency on red meats is just too much , thats why the Fulani herds men are full of themselves, imagine a month boycott of their products. They will rearrange and their miyetti allah whatever will have no damm say in politics
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by lagbaja(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quoteauthor=Sunofgod post=63365556]Porks a killer..... but tasty./quote]

Free your mind from ignorance because ignorance is the serial killer not pork. Pork is the most consumed meat in China and 2nd most consumed in US and Europe. These people have more knowledge, and more cautious on what they eat. They even have much higher life expectancy than us. Lack of sufficient animal protein like pork is the real killer .
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by sirchim(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Flashh:
No matter how good you are at cooking. No matter how good you are at preparing pork meat; it is a no for me.

I can't even taste the stew cooked with it.
my Bro. U hv jus said my mind. Vry dirty meat.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alfa, mallams, alhaji, alhaja and all muslims are cordially invited grin
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rick9:
That was how we were celebrating our roommates graduation in school, last semester, so they cooked a very delicious Egusi Soup,
Ah seeing the soup we all quickly prepared a very large bowl of eba and we ate well to our satisfaction,
After eating we all slept off and woke up the next day around 10 or 11 AM,
We started discussing,

Me : oh boy the soup go well oh , which meat una use sef cos e no be like chicken at all "

" Oh boy na Pork meat oh "

Me : Which Pork you mean pig ? shocked

" Yes nah "

Me : What the Fuuuccckkk * I nearly vomited everything I ate last night,

Come if una use pork cook come dis room again eh.

They started laughing.
Lol...That was just so wrong man...Feeding someone with pork meat without warning
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by suncityman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ever heard of ketogenic? Please google the word ketogenic
bughead:
just people preference and nothing special about pork!

Both meat all have the same properties except that pork has more fat content than cow! Unless you want to increase in weight, you might want to stay away from pork!
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Rick9(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariangeles:
Lol...That was just so wrong man...Feeding someone with pork meat without warning

Bro it was painful, but you know school nah, no time to ask,

When water is already on the fire for eba.
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by suncityman(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
That is the reason advanced nations of the world embrace pork as their main protein. Pork is the most consumed meat in the world
yanshDoctor:
only if the south west government can promote and accept pork meat and other cattle alternative meats. fulani herdsmen killing will die a natural death. and create jobs for it people.
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by afabemma: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
femu:
History was made yesterday, December 16th 2017 in Ikeja, when Pig Farmers all over Nigeria hosted the maiden Pork tasting and consumer networking day named "The Porkies Family Hangout".  

It was a great day of delicious tasting Pork, networking among farmers and consumers. 

Many guests tasted pork for the first time in a new form and it  was easy to see why Pork is the number one meat consumed in the world.

Over 1000 Nigerians from all walks of life turned up to taste our Pork, Wine and lovely music.

Our governor was also represented at the event. 

Over 7 Live Pigs were slaughtered for this fete and a variety of delicious pork dishes served. 

Menu for the Day

Stewed Pork 

Pulled Pork

Shredded Pork 

Asun Pork 

Pork Suya

Sausages 

Burgers

Peppersoup 

Pork with Banga soup 

Watchout for Season 2.....we will be coming to a community close to you very soon.

PUT PORK ON YOUR FORK

enjoy the photos
Idrismusty97:
Well they are animals and omnivorous, If you breed them yourselves where will they see dead humans to eat? Seems you don't know where your so called "Groundnut oil" came from. And it's you guys fault for just scraping the top of the soil and burying humans like some sack of shît.
Idrismusty97:
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by suncityman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
How can a pig that stay in a confined room eat a corpse? Mordeen pigs are reared in the pen and well feed. They are clean and intelligent animals too
blingxx:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Sampalo: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
◄ Deuteronomy 14:8 ►

New International Version
The pig is also unclean; although it has a divided hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

Jesus Christ never tasted a pork cuz he knows the Law.
What a shame on pork eaters
Re: Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party by Appareil(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pork in Banga soup,delicious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria / Recap: My Journey So Far Into Maize Farming / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.