Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] (7760 Views)

Rihana Goes Completely Nude, Flash Her Bum At The Camera, In Purple Lace Tights, / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / See Hot Photos Of Rihana And Other Celebrities Trending On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bad gal Riri's been on everyone cool page nowadays cos of her cute weight gain...

But she needs to turn down the speed a bit...

Don't you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by blessingsonflee(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Turn down for what? Ride on o jare baby Riri as long as the load no heavy you grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by DaudaAbu(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
No. She need to turn and face her front

4 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
what is your own business oga

3 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Izzy002(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Tynasparks(f): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Power of arab money kiss

4 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
How will she bend down in that dress?

2 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Ekugbeh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
e consign u?

5 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by BluntBoy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
computergeek:
Bad gal Riri's been on everyone cool page nowadays cos of her cute weight gain...

Don't you think?

She won't be the first. It happened to Janet Jackson too. It is happening to me too. I need to hit the gym asap.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by blingxx(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tynasparks:
Power of arab money kiss
cheesy
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by AdroitTee(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Topics that creeps up when u'r idle... Find sometin 2 do!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by AdroitTee(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
Topics that creeps up when u'r idle... Find sometin 2 do!!!
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
: Whistles.........

2 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by biacan(f): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

She won't be the first. It happened to Janet Jackson too. It is happening to me too. I need to hit the gym asap.
Bluntboy who ask you biacan said who ask you

1 Like

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by PhilAmadeus: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by IamLaura(f): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tynasparks:
Power of arab money kiss
As in eh
Took the words outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by constance500: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Is it Your weight gain

3 Likes

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by columbus007(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
This illuminati princess undecided
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by BluntBoy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Bluntboy who ask you biacan said who ask you

grin

Anything for me?
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by biacan(f): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin
Anything for me?
Happy Sunday
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by BluntBoy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Happy Sunday
Merci. I wish you the same. cheesy Biacan, Biacan. grin
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by kajoula(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

who you dey as that kind quenshun?
na there your mind dey...abi ?
Mind your business oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by biacan(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
cool tongue
BluntBoy:

Merci. I wish you the same. cheesy Biacan, Biacan. grin
Bluntboy Bluntboy
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by jamalchance(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bia OP is it ur weight?
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by BluntBoy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
cool tongue Bluntboy Bluntboy

So, how is the Christmas going to be? Perhaps, I should come to your place for some Christmas rice and chicken cheesy
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Abudu2000(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tynasparks:
Power of arab money kiss
oya come chop my own make u too be like her grin
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Tynasparks(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:
As in eh Took the words outta my mouth
lol
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Tynasparks(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Abudu2000:
oya come chop my own make u too be like her grin
lol
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by pu7pl3(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jesus christ what the hell is your biz with her weight for petes sake
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by napoleon77(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
computergeek:

Don't you think?

Not sure we her fans are complaining
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
computergeek:

Don't you think?

Is she your sister
Bleep out of this thread you created
Re: Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] by biacan(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, how is the Christmas going to be? Perhaps, I should come to your place for some Christmas rice and chicken cheesy
Why are you Blunt you're Blunt because of money besides if you can't spend the money on me this festive period who will......? so you won come eat where you nor work Oga kolewek

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribal Model, Adetutu Poses Completely Unclad At The Beach (photos) / Whitney Houston Leaves Everything To Her Daughter. / The #1 Cause Of BELLY FAT (do You Eat This?) - Celebrities Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.