Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Who Else Listens To This Guy? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Who Else Listens To This Guy? (862 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Listens To This Guy? by Theobqnkz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alan walker! By name Norwegian dj
And music producer!
He is probably my favorite in the whole of 2017!
He is done various collabos with many popular artiste!
And my favs of his songs are: the spectre, faded, force, extermination, alone, freedom, and so many more! Y'all should listen to his tracks sometime! He is good!
Especially his instrumentals!
He is probably the best! Together with kygo, Marshmellow! Etc! Check em out too!

Alan walker!!!!

Re: Who Else Listens To This Guy? by Theobqnkz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alan walker_ faded Sweet melody!

Re: Who Else Listens To This Guy? by Theobqnkz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Best Norwegian act! 2017

Re: Who Else Listens To This Guy? by Ultimus: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Love the guy. Most of his instrumentals are used in YouTube football highlights. Most notably faded and the spectre. I love "sing me to sleep" as well.

(1) (Reply)

5 Mistakes Upcoming Rappers Make That Prevent Them From Making It In Nigeria / Crude Vs Suicidal (ur-killer);;;;;;;;proove U Can Do It / Rick Ross Mafaia Music 50 Cent Diss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.