Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) (38065 Views)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Lothario(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Is he from the Ewedu Nation? angry
you don't need the genius intellect of Albert Einstein to know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by maisauki: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
desreek9:
How a man would have an erection without being seduced is just beyond me

Some men sef undecided
your moniker says you're a female
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Lothario(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

So they even rape goats too cool ?I have to lock my dogs and rabbit. I don't want Kunle & dayo to disfigure my Alsatian Dogs Abeg. because they hv been using style to entice it with bones since last week grin
Make sure the padlock you use is very very strong

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by tonio2wo: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
desreek9:

Some men sef undecided

so somborri dey provoke ur early morning erection? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
FTrebirth:
not supporting statutory rape but some times the temptation is just beyond us.

for instance, this is sade...and she's just 15. cry cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411268_30819921224324015221314847734245946444809454324228njpegd163833d6f86736c6aad7dd6e7fb6152_jpegdd1a279cd075acc799906f50b967e123

The temptation is beyond you so you go and rape? If you lack self control how come you have never slapped MOPOL, climbed a bank counter and carted off all the money or gave Brock Lesnar a knock on the head? Rather, it's how to open up underaged kittykat that you know how to do. SMH. Abeg go and volunteer to the Nigerian Army, they need idiots for target practice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by bionixs: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
blaze1916:
Bad guy
Afonj... sorry, that was a mistake
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by lindseykibler(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
justice! he iz lucky if he is to be imprisoned dre at list evry1 noz oyibo bris on iz beta Dan Nigeria own lolz
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Xenajazy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
See hin face...#RAPIST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by GeniusVincent(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm barbaric indeed. cry shocked undecided
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by GindoX(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Aaah! Is that not Chukwuma?
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Waiting for afonja terror Muslims to pounce on me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by IamLaura(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

So they even rape goats too cool ?I have to lock my dogs and rabbit. I don't want Kunle & dayo to disfigure my Alsatian Dogs Abeg. because they hv been using style to entice it with bones since last week grin
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by dieBYfire: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamLaura:

Lmao grin

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by FTrebirth(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
[s]
GabrielYulaw:

The temptation is beyond you so you go and rape? If you lack self control how come you have never slapped MOPOL, climbed a bank counter and carted off all the money or gave Brock Lesnar a knock on the head? Rather, it's how to open up underaged kittykat that you know how to do. SMH. Abeg go and volunteer to the Nigerian Army, they need idiots for target practice.
[/s]

mumu can't grasp simple humour.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't take it seriously when I hear someone in the Western world was convicted of rape.
It's not as criminal as the true rape

Rape there is not rape in Naija.
If someone is convicted of rape in Nigeria, they deserved it.
Rape entails taking the victim unawares, forcefully restraining the victim, tearing pants, and violating the victim..

But in Yankee, even if the girl was the one that put your ogede inside her ponyor, then she has a change of mind during the act and you do in and out after that change of heart, it is rape.

Minor in Yankee is also not the same as minor in Naija.
Trust me; it's difficult as a Nigerian to tell if a Yankee girl is a minor, 15years there looks like 27years in Naija.

Such a sad reality walahi...

Well I saw "Balogun.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by walosky(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yorubas disgracing from time immemorial
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by UncutSk(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
afonjas at it again. not surprised both international and locally

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by UncutSk(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
desreek9:

Some men sef undecided

modified

For those quoting me pls i'm a female, i made the above statement with my thoughts on rape alone.

Thanks
your first statement is just ignorant
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Cut him peniss give dog

If hin decide to use tongue and fingers nko?
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
I think it is of the utmost importance that someone from NCAN confirms the identity of the defendant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by hardon1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
i doubt this story.... if dem check wee na those girls go give the guy toto. white girls and black dick these days
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If hin decide to use tongue and fingers nko?
Cut the tongue and finger too.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

mumu can't grasp simple humour.

Of course rape is humorous for mumus like you. Abeg bend over lemme use shovel rape you. Be sure to laugh as it goes inside!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Cut the tongue and finger too.

Haba..... Thank goodness you are not a Judge....
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Let him rot there.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by 360command: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But in Yankee, even if the girl was the one that put your ogede inside her ponyor, then she has a change of mind during the act and you do in and out after that change of heart, it is rape.

na so e b for ghana constitution.. It came live when I went to court with a Ghanaian girl filing for a divorce.. While in court, I heard a girl telling the court that she had enough of his gbola and told him to take it off but the guy refused and kept on pounding her she felt pain, she cried and had to push the guy off but what landed him in trouble was the fact that he assaulted the babe which made her to report...

That was a learning experience for me in the court. Sometimes u can b yanshing a gh babe and she go tell u is enough but na so u go dey go saaa but wen d babe tell you "its a rape o".. At that moment I will take a breather and try to negotiate with her and negotiate well...
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by matrixme(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
May our village people not remember our names for father Christmas encounters this December in Jesus name. Sad
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by jiinxed: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yoruba people as usual

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by edunwanna: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm Balogun?? Afonja detected
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
forreelinc:
conji na bastard
You mean Balogun na bastard...
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
desreek9:

Some men sef undecided

modified

For those quoting me pls i'm a female, i made the above statement with my thoughts on rape alone.

Thanks

My thoughts exactly..

Even if I'm seduced and I hear please stop it in a stern voice my something must obey so these guys who rape ladies must have a different spirit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State / Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / One Chance: Lessons From My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.