Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme (21400 Views)

Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. / Deji Tinubu: Burial Programme / Alex Ekwueme's Burial Programme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by bigtt76(f): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Why you never de learn? Why would you pay money to someone you met on NL? Can't you buy data directly from the telcos? Or what?

Jbuster:
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr victor
ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
(victor ojeanelo & Clubkonnect)
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by adadike281(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
lebete3000:

With your figure 8.
yes o, I will be there live!

1 Like

Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by adadike281(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

You stay close to Awka? That's good.
Will be there too by his grace.
OK, will let u know when I get there. will love to meet other nairalanders too.
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by lordnammy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
adadike281:
By d grace of God, I will be there at Ekwueme square to honour and wish u good night sir! Rest in peace!!!
will meet you there by God's grace. Hook up
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Oluwasinayomi(m): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2017
sirpheranme:
what is dead may never die

A case study for Immortality...

Brainy...

RIP sir Ekwueme
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Oluwasinayomi(m): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2017
sirpheranme:
what is dead may never die
A case study for Immortality...
Brainy...
RIP sir Ekwueme
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Nwaoma198(f): 3:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Akara and eko date nko?
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by emmabest2000(m): 4:36am On Dec 18, 2017
raker300:
Such an icon

Rest In Peace Sir

Ekwueme jee nke oma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by walosky(m): 5:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Ide my inlaw, RIP to you Sir!
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by edupedia: 5:36am On Dec 18, 2017
crackerspub:
The first elected Vice-President of Nigeria, in office from 1979 to 1983.

Ekwueme Associates, Architects and Town Planners, the first indigenous architectural firm in Nigeria

His famous proposals at the NCC for a just and equitable power sharing in Nigeria based on the six geopolitical zones have now come to be accepted as necessary for maintaining a stable Nigerian polity

Dr Ekwueme mobilized the group of 34 eminent Nigerians who risked their lives to stand up against the dictatorship of General Sani Abacha
A true Igbo son, RIP Sir.

Still waiting for one of u Igbos to tell Buhari not to give him a state burial and that keeping his body in England till January on state resources is a waste of money...in fact go ahead and tell Buhari as u normally do not to bury him until Catalan and your Biafra get their independence... If it were a VIP from another part of the country now u would have been preaching useless sermons even to Father Mbaka ...yeye people

1 Like

Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Kaycee9242(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Why would dy carry d Man up and down? Allow him to rest pls
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by lawrenc5m: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2017
He is my town man...and the ide of my beloved town...we miss him..i want to beg FG to change our polytechnic to Alex ekwueme university of science and technology of OKO.........Maka Ndi call ya bu akwukwu
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Duru009(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Famous elder statement !
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Baroba(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2017
edupedia:

Still waiting for one of u Igbos to tell Buhari not to give him a state burial and that keeping his body in England till January on state resources is a waste of money...in fact go ahead and tell Buhari as u normally do not to bury him until Catalan and your Biafra get their independence... If it were a VIP from another part of the country now u would have been preaching useless sermons even to Father Mbaka ...yeye people

If you have nothing worthy to say, kindly shut the fukkk up and stop rambling..
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Bishops10(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2017
adadike281:
By d grace of God, I will be there at Ekwueme square to honour and wish u good night sir! Rest in peace!!!
I wana cone meet you there, ifea ibu n'azu mana iru ehh
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by adadike281(f): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Bishops10:

I wana cone meet you there, ifea ibu n'azu mana iru ehh
Ngwanu. I will really love to meet nairalanders.
Re: Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme by Bishops10(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
adadike281:
Ngwanu. I will really love to meet nairalanders.
Alright..... I may enter Anambra by then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers: APC Speaks On Oshiomhole, Amaechi ‘war’ / NASS Leadership: Tinubu Moves Base To Abuja / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.