Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buhari’s Candidature Illegal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Candidature Illegal (1032 Views)

Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - / My Candidature Will Bring Victory For Abia PDP – Dr Uche Ogah / 2015: APC In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Candidature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Candidature Illegal by shutmouth(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2007
Eight members of the of the All Nigeria Peoples’ Party [ANPP], have beseeched a Federal High Court in Abuja , asking it to restrain General Muhammadu Buhari [rtd] from hoisting the party’s flag in the 2007 election.

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_3.htm
-------------------------------------------

No ex-military man should lead Nigeria again. They have no clue what democracy means and they have very bad track records.

Nigerians will be foolish to elect Buhari. He is worthless and must be dumped into the thrash bin.
Re: Buhari’s Candidature Illegal by McKren(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2007
Parties have right to choose their leader as they so wish. Those guys probably have no clue what party politics is about.

Their proclamatiion is a waste of time by a bunch of people seeking recognition. What else do you expect? Some of them even have surnames like "America"?

As much as I think Buhari's candidature is a slap on everything democracy stands for, I do also think that ANPP endorsed PDP presidency the day they chose Buhari cos he wont win any election in Nigeria however this proclamation amounts to nothing.
Re: Buhari’s Candidature Illegal by CrudeOil2(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
Buhari is the man,Becuz he would probe,investigate,prosecute and send OBJ to jail for me. cool
Re: Buhari’s Candidature Illegal by Jakumo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2007
If there ever were an ideal subject for euthanasia, that person would be Buhari. His continued existence amounts to a gratuitous waste of precious oxygen and food resources.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Governor Introduces Modern Transportation System For Lagos State / Fg Disowns Lukman Over Petroleum Varsity, Effurun …says No Plan To Move It To Ka / Borno’s New Law Gives Governor Sheriff, Deputy,lifetime Luxury After 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.