Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. (2718 Views)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
True.

Lalasticlala, mynd 44

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by ise82(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by ClitoPen: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm...not always true

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by whitebeard(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Really..!
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
True talk.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
big lie. I belv u are the one that made this up....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by JacksonD7: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
miracool946:
True.

Lalasticlala, mynd 44

Mega False. Some guys are truly not interested in sex before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by PastorLucifer: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Don't mind women.

Confused lot.

When you ask them for sex, they'll call you a perv & say you are "obssessed with sex".

Leave them alone for just 2 weeks and they say "you have another gf", "you're no longer interested in me" bla bla bla.

What do these creatures actually want?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
ClitoPen:
Hmmm...not always true
Really?
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
PastorLucifer:
Don't mind women.
Confused lot.
I tell u

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by shammahyaro(f): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm currently in a relationship.. it's been 3 years n no sex... life isn't all about copulation

7 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
JacksonD7:

Dem swear for them?
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
shammahyaro:
I'm currently in a relationship.. it's been 3 years n no sex... life isn't all about copulation
. U sure say u no dey play away game

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by joseo: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
That's not totally true......what if the guy has a good spiritual and moral up bring where no sex before marriage is preached...

there are ways of finding out if a guy is OK down there or not......it's not just agreeing or disagreeing to sex before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
PastorLucifer:
Don't mind women.

Confused lot.

When you ask them for sex, they'll call you a perv & say you are "obssessed with sex".

Leave them alone for just 2 weeks and they say "you have another gf", "you're no longer interested in me" bla bla bla.

If u study women u can't pass
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
joseo:
That's not totally true......what if the guy has a good spiritual and moral up bring where no sex before marriage is preached...

there are ways of finding out if a guy is OK down there or not......it's not just agreeing or disagreeing to sex before marriage.
So what are the ways ooo
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Flexherbal(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Everyman to his opinion!

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
strong766:
big lie. I belv u are the one that made this up....
True talk man
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Flexherbal:
Everyman to his opinion!
Mmmm
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by JacksonD7: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
miracool946:

Dem swear for them?

No, it's just a personal choice. Some guys drink alcohol, some don't. Dem swear for them?
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
you think every guy out there is a he-goat.

the fact you have chosen to be sexing around to avoid being called whatever,doesn't mean other guys out there have such low self esteem..

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by habsydiamond(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
It depends......cos some customs and traditions don't allow that
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by HallaDaTruth: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
If you do they go say you are there for sex , if you no do they go say something is wrong. What do girls want
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by ClitoPen: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
miracool946:

Really?
Yes
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Newboss(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the fact you have chosen to be sexing around to avoid being called whatever,doesn't mean other guys out there have such low self esteem..

Having sex with someone you love is sexing around? Wow!

Religion has really rendered most of you folks dumb! angry
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by miracool946: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

So guys that sex around has low self-esteem abi
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
joseo:

angry

∆ Like me ∆
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Macgreat(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
smiley

Or maybe there's someone giving him steadily
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by edimolu(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
PastorLucifer:
Don't mind women.

Confused lot.

money money and more money
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
shammahyaro:

Are you sure....

Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by anibirelawal(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
JacksonD7:

True
Re: How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. by shammahyaro(f): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2017
biggie10:

Are you sure....

yes now... tho my boyfriend started complaining recently. he is coming for intro soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want A Girl Child / She Want A Night On Your Matrimonial Bed. What Will You Do? / A Nigerian Facebook User Ace Zaddy Shares Nude Photos Of Himself (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.