Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 (19397 Views)

Garri Business / Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business / Garri Business: My Journey So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by garriguy: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Garri business is a money making venture (when done right) and it requires a lot to set up. I can tell you that it cost nothing less between 1.5million and above to do so.

But at it is, it is not impossible for anyone, who is ready to put in efforts to do this business with just 50,000 naira.

It almost didn't check out but I will explain, so

Calm down, no rushing... grin

The real deal is,

1. You buy from producers,

2. You repackage

3. You sell

And No, it's not illegal.

All you need to be careful of not doing is stamping your name on the package. One you decided to put your name there, like "garriguy's sweet yellow Garri" then you must register with the Food regulatory authorities. But if you keep it discreet like, "sweet Garri ijebu" or "fine yellow Garri", then you're good to go. If if you are being approached, you have no case to answer to. You simply decided to modify the regular package and you weren't selling a trademarked product.

So, what are the things you need to start your Garri business without having your own Garri factory?

You may be thinking, how the hell does 50,000 help me start?

1. A bag of Garri, bought anywhere (N10,000)

2. A pack of branded nylon bag of yours (N10,000, depends on numbers)

3. A hand sealer (7,000)

4. A small generator (16,000)

5. A small weighing machine (7,000)

I guess you know the rest!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by afbstrategies: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by ussy09(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Very educative but which state are u presently?
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by garriguy: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2017
I reside in Ogun State. Our workshop for machinery fabrication is in Osogbo, Osun state.

Thanks
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by TUBLEZ(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
What of exportation?
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by garriguy: 3:30am On Dec 22, 2017
TUBLEZ:
What of exportation?
same with exportation. Just ensure you buy your garri from a well controlled factory. Such that it's free from stones or iron filings.

Also, you'll need...

NAFDAC registration
TRADEMARK registration
SON approval

And the necessary approvals from the country of destination
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by rhef(m): 5:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Pls Garriguy, is the packaging machine affordable?
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by garriguy: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
rhef:
Pls Garriguy, is the packaging machine affordable?
honestly? No, it is not.

An automatic packaging machine is as low as 700,000 and as high as 3m naira.

But with a packaging machine, you get a catching end product as below

Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by garriguy: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Happy New year
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by garriguy: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2018
MEANWHILE....

A garri processing e-book is complete, only if it comes from someone who knows virtually all you want to know about garri processing. Ranging from what not to miss and what all to consider, while trying to set up your garri processing factory, what and why the machinery to choose, how to consider your staff and so on.

These are all this e-book has to offer you. With nothing but positive reviews since its first publication in 2016. This e-book is all you need.

This ebook teaches you how to be a good manager even if you haven't managed a garri factory before. It is positioned to help you, a hundred percent.

The book is revised in 2018, with clear and new pictures added. Also, new methods of production and latest machinery with current prices. The e-book is in PDF format with 55pages!

There is also a bonus on the production of cassava flour and cassava starch!

THE PRICE IS JUST N2,000.
You can chat with or call garriguy, via +2347035593128 on how to get your copy. Or simply send an email to: garriguy007@gmail.com

All you need to do is provide an email or receive the 55-paged ebook, which is in a PDF format, on your whatsapp. You can download and print or read straightaway from your phone.

BE YOUR OWN MANAGER- a comprehensive guide to managing your garri processing factory successfully.

SEE SOME OF THE SCREENSHOTS BELOW

Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by Seasonseasonal: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by lightdream: 4:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the information.
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by windud: 4:35am On May 20, 2021
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HAD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US

I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by PrincewithGod(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
windud:
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HAD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US

I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST
garriguy no rejoinder. Silence is consent.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by garriguy: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrincewithGod:

garriguy no rejoinder. Silence is consent.
if you agree to that. Are you in any way wary of the fact that he has no pictorial evidence? I and he knew why he is doing this and why he is so keen on advertising another fabricator so quickly. But I don't have to reply- my works are there to see for anyone. You can't win all fights, i don't need to reply him or his cohorts
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by windud: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
A warning is enough for the wise. I am too busy to market garri equipment. I am glad we have been able to save many innocent investors from making the colossal mistake we made by coming to u. Can u bring any of ur customers or send them to us , your customers in Kogi State? NO. U cant bcs we would arrest you. We lost millions of Naira to Garriguy and his child labour. Take us to court if we are lying and spoiling your business, Cheap criminal
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by imma2real: 4:19pm On May 02, 2023
Hello house

Pls I urgently need contact of Garri producers outside Lagos or within for serious purchases of Garri in bags. ASAP.
Thank you
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by imma2real: 4:23pm On May 02, 2023
Hello house,

Pls I urgently need contact of good Garri producers outside Lagos or within for serious purchases of Garri in bags. ASAP.
Thank you

Contact or whatsapp me
Re: How To Start Garri Business With Just N50,000 by truthCoder: 4:59pm On May 02, 2023
imma2real:
Hello house,

Pls I urgently need contact of good Garri producers outside Lagos or within for serious purchases of Garri in bags. ASAP.
Thank you

Contact or whatsapp me

Potential scammer spotted.

He just registered to post this.

You have been warned guys.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Had Success Using Female Noilers For Egg Production? / Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing / 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.