Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Do People Do This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Do This?? (10297 Views)

Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh no, I haven't. grin
As in eh, why won't I finish the food I paid for with MY money? sad sad
I like you jare. You are real wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Na to form big nacheesy...though during the early buhari days wen d recession was biting many ppl dey lick their plates dry and chop the bone joincheesy.now dat food prices don dey stabilize small, ppl are back to wasting food in the restaurant to make a statement cheesy.anyway all wasted food the restaurants dey sell am to dog owners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by KushyKush: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Before buying anything in an eatery i always try and evaluate my stomach.

If I am "almost not hungry" I go for snacks but if I am getting a meal, I'll make sure I see the designs on the plate

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

gringrin

greiboy asked first cheesy
Don't mind her jare, what type of fish are we talking about ?
What are the other things ? grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Ginaz(f): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
I'm not a good eater, for a reason unknown I always leave food on my plate doesn't matter if it is eba o, rice o. It's a really bad habit I wish to change.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Lalas247(f): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
KushyKush:

My facial expression while reading this.

This is an archeological nightmare.
Lol kushy don’t crack me up grin

But why ... that’s how I have always eaten my chicken ... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by ClitoPen: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
....If you go to an eatery, order what you can finish. Do not buy more than you can finish. And stop leaving food in your plate just to act big.cheesy

Even if you must remain food in your plate, leave just a lil amount. angry angry angry
Who get this advice? Did they tell you that they are members here?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
You said what? sad sad
don't worry babygrin tomorrow is your turn!!
plenty food grin
lemme give sunshine this small one that's remaining eeh wink
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Na to form big nacheesy...though during the early buhari days wen d recession was biting many ppl dey lick their plates dry and chop the bone joincheesy.now dat food prices don dey stabilize small, ppl are back to wasting food in the restaurant to make a statement cheesy.anyway all wasted food the restaurants dey sell am to dog owners.
grin grin You sabi am. Those early buhari days grin

Na that time I dey serve. I see one man way wear suit self finish plate come dey lick plate join grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

don't worry babygrin
tomorrow is your turn!!

plenty food grin

lemme give sunshine this small one that's remaining eeh wink
Greyboi... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
Don't mind her jare, what type of fish are we talking about ?
What are the other things ? grin
lolz,,it's Chicken ni..

salad,fried plantain, and moi moi embarassedembarassed

I wanted to kill myself by myself cry
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Lalas247(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Like seriously, why would anyone even eat amala and co with fork or spoon. It doesn't even go together. embarassed embarassed You have got to eat and lick your finger while eating nah. cheesy cheesy

How was your day?

Exactly fingers need to be licked ....
just dry jare ... been at home all day with lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Greyboi... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
boobae,sweetlove. .

my lolaberry kiss

you know yours will always come big and firstwink
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz,,it's Chicken ni..

Chaiii undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by KushyKush: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol kushy don’t crack me up grin

But why ... that’s how I have always eaten my chicken ... grin

If all men chew everything off chicken that way, archeologists will be out of jobs cry

You taking jobs away instead of creating.

SAVE A CHICKEN BONE TODAY grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly fingers need to be licked ....
just dry jare ... been at home all day with lipsrsealed
Yessocheesy

With who? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Stycon(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
I have been wondering. What's the motive behind going to a restaurant, buying food and not eating that food to satisfaction?
I notice people like wasting food in the bid to act big or something. Now,I have no problem with rich and wealthy doing that, they have the money. But if you don't have the money, why must you waste food?

I once met a girl inside a restaurant in my school. She entered, ordered food, bought plastic coke and then sat down to eat. To my amazement,she ate like four spoons of the food, sipped a little of her coke and then stood to leave. She didn't even finish her chicken. shocked
Frankly, from the way she was dressed, it was obvious she just wanted to act big. I was pretty sure she would still be hungry so I just shook my head in pity.

On the other side, there were two men too. They ordered a lot of salad, rice, plantain and everything but they only ate the chicken. shocked shocked
I was like... shocked shocked

To me, it's just plain wastage of food. There are so many people out there without food to eat so stop wasting food. If you go to an eatery, order what you can finish. Do not buy more than you can finish. And stop leaving food in your plate just to act big.cheesy

Even if you must remain food in your plate, leave just a lil amount. angry angry angry

I will suggest you go ahead and ask the folks in question next time rather than just making some baseless assumptions here.

You have a valid "wondering" but your deduction is far from valid.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Chaiii undecided undecided undecided undecided
embarassedembarassed
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz,,it's Chicken ni..

why are doing this to yourself cry

You will have least messaged me, I will have been on the next keke or okada to owerri cheesy . I will have aleast help with the chicken grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Stycon:

I will suggest you go ahead and ask the folks in question next time rather than just making some baseless assumptions here.

You have a valid "wondering" but your deduction is far from valid.

What assumption have I made? undecided
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

boobae,sweetlove. .

my lolaberry kiss

you know yours will always come big and firstwink
It is well. sad
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
why are doing this to yourself cry

You will have least messaged me, I will have been on the next keke or okada to owerri cheesy . I will have aleast help with the chicken grin
okay,,oya comman be going undecided

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
grin grin You sabi am. Those early buhari days grin

Na that time I dey serve. I see one man way wear suit self finish plate come dey lick plate join grin
hahahahaha na dat time also guys drop their car keys dey trek cheesy.thunder fire anybody wey waste food during those glorious early buhari days cheesy.haha a guy on suit dey lick plate?cheesy..hunger really badcheesy. Na babes even suffer more that time cos no guy bother dey carry babe outcheesy.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao. I don't eat leftovers. undecided
Why not look at it the other way. I was going from PH to Benin with my brother and on our way there, buses usually stop by an eatery in Delta State for passengers to use the rest-room and buy food. When we stopped, we bought rice of N1200 a plate and drinks but we couldn't eat the rice nor chicken 'cause both were tasteless.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Do This?? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mariinee:
It is well. sad
crycrycry
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by KushyKush: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
Why not look at it the other way. I was going from PH to Benin with my brother and on our way there, buses usually stop by an eatery in Delta State for passengers to use the rest-room and buy food. When we stopped, we bought rice of N1200 a plate and drinks but we couldn't eat the rice nor chicken 'cause both were tasteless.

I am certain if you made your disgust obvious the restaurant will take a separate order.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahaha na dat time also guys drop their car keys dey trek cheesy.thunder fire anybody wey waste food during those glorious early buhari days cheesy.haha a guy on suit dey lick plate?cheesy..hunger really badcheesy. Na babes even suffer more that time cos no guy bother dey carry babe outcheesy.
I tell you. I see the man for restauran. The man sabi speak English pass anything. grin

Babes that time for nysc dey search for maga cheesy no guy gree be maga. Them dey guide 19800 like 1million grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
That is a different scenario. You couldn't eat the food because it was tasteless not because you wanted to form Ololade Mrs Moneycheesy grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

crycrycry

What are you upto?
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

okay,,oya comman be going undecided
ha embarassed
Now now
What did I do? cry
Oya dash me anyone grin
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
KushyKush:

I am certain if you made your disgust obvious the restaurant will take a separate order.
I couldn't 'cause it was take-away. Trust Nigerian restaurants not to have complain box 'cause I'd the next time I was there if there was such. I simply bought coke and went out to buy biscuits 'cause of my first experience at what their food taste like.
Re: Why Do People Do This?? by Martin0(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:

O boy that guy on suit nor send oogringringrin
Laugh wan jus kill me heregrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / How Nigerian Students Are Selling Their Sperm For Money / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.