Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Want To Commit Suicide Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Commit Suicide Now (1204 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Godzlove8(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
hey y'all, i'm typing this with tears in my eyes. i have gone through lotta hassles in this world i mistakenly came into especially into a country like NIGERIA.
Alright, though that isn't the case.. now the problem here is that, i don't know if i'm cursed or its just bad luck that is following me around. Or is it because i'm so much eager to make it in life?

I hustled on the streets, during this time.. i used almost 1 year to save for a new phone (android precisely) because i wanted to be current about things that is happenin in the world today esp now that buhari news is everywhere. now the joy came when i finally bought my phone last year june 2016 for 30K. i used all my life savings to purchase that because i was planning to use the phone like for ever. just within 2 weeks of purchase, the phone got stolen. now i remained phoneless again even when i was still managing one small chinko phone with no camera or FM. i was like that till november this year after i was given an infinix hot 2 by a man of GOD in the church. Now i was happy again.. but just on the first week of thia month. i charge it in the evening time after it went off. putting it back on, it started showing blank screen.. i tried my best till it started working again that evening. now waking up in the morning, i tried going through it, but it never responded.. it kept displaying a blank screen. so i later took it to a repairer and i was told that the panel needs to be changed.

that was how i became phoneless after i thought i was finally free from using aba made chinko phones.

with that anger, i withdrew all my money from the bank to get a new or used good phone.

i withdrew 25k, came online to search for a good phone to buy. gionee m5 was on my mind all along.

then suddenly, someone msgd me on whatsapp telling me that he has a tecno phantom 6 plus to sell.

so we planned on meeting that morning which was yesterday...

on seeing the phone without proper investigation since i was rushing to meet up with a client i work with, i paid him 25k after a long deal..

now when i finally settled, i decided to on the phone and see its beauty..

only for me to start seeing some funny features..
i thought it was ok till my friend told me that i just bought myself a clone 6 plus.

uptil now, i'm not still myself.. i feel like GOD has forgotten me or maybe my enemies don't want me to use an android phone.

i havent been able to go out from the house since morning. losing my last 25k to a scammer has weakened me. i called the guy to return my money, but he told me to dash the phone to my dog if i dont like it. and this was somebody that convinced me that he bought the phone for 160k.

Now the truth is, i cant do anything for now rather than ending my life.
that is the only thing on my mind.
life doesnt want me to enjoy her
so its better i sleep in peace.
i still have the phone and the guy's no with me .

bye y'all
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Fidelmalek(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
S
C
A
M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by IAMSASHY(f): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecidedu cnt b serious
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
frustratedrat! coman see ur blood. because of phone u wan kill yourself,

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by ellagabs(f): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
I even tot twas somtin els. mtxchew!

who u dey wait for? comit abeg sharp sharp...
b4 sef we plenty for dis contry.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Rainbowkiss: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
I suggest you kill yourself soon no one gives a fûck about you. cool
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by hoMegas(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where there is life there is hope. Don't kill yourself, you only have one chance in this world, you think you are the only one going through shit,LIE!!! there are a lot of people going through a lot,many people have problems worse than yours but they still manage to radiate happiness and be sources of light to others.
Rethink your decision. Don't die like a cowardly dog .

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
What's the guy's number that sold u this dud phone
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by otusnora(f): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
u re really funny, i understand the frustration but dont ever joke with the word 'SUICIDE', A lot of ppl re equally passing tru worse situations n they manage to hold up. Relax,things will get better.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Kekx(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
I wanted to advice you properly when I haven't gone through your scribblings.

But I just went through what you wrote,

Ma nigga!!!, If phone na ur problem, just travel to Aba or Onitsha, when you get there, snatch any lady's phone in a broad daylight if you succeed, Ma nigga!!!, you'll never complain, But if you don't,... Just confess your sins before being killed by mobs.... You'll have a higher chance of making heaven than that of committing suicide.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Godzlove8(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fidelmalek:
S
C
A
M
no need to argue. his name is samuel george on fb. if u need a link to his profile i can give u with his no
thanks

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by MatricNumber(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Op why are you still viewing this tread, shouldnt you be dead by now?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by purem(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Godzlove8:
hey y'all, i'm typing this with tears in my eyes. i have gone through lotta hassles in this world i mistakenly came into especially into a country like NIGERIA.
Alright, though that isn't the case.. now the problem here is that, i don't know if i'm cursed or its just bad luck that is following me around. Or is it because i'm so much eager to make it in life?

I hustled on the streets, during this time.. i used almost 1 year to save for a new phone (android precisely) because i wanted to be current about things that is happenin in the world today esp now that buhari news is everywhere. now the joy came when i finally bought my phone last year june 2016 for 30K. i used all my life savings to purchase that because i was planning to use the phone like for ever. just within 2 weeks of purchase, the phone got stolen. now i remained phoneless again even when i was still managing one small chinko phone with no camera or FM. i was like that till november this year after i was given an infinix hot 2 by a man of GOD in the church. Now i was happy again.. but just on the first week of thia month. i charge it in the evening time after it went off. putting it back on, it started showing blank screen.. i tried my best till it started working again that evening. now waking up in the morning, i tried going through it, but it never responded.. it kept displaying a blank screen. so i later took it to a repairer and i was told that the panel needs to be changed.

that was how i became phoneless after i thought i was finally free from using aba made chinko phones.

with that anger, i withdrew all my money from the bank to get a new or used good phone.

i withdrew 25k, came online to search for a good phone to buy. gionee m5 was on my mind all along.

then suddenly, someone msgd me on whatsapp telling me that he has a tecno phantom 6 plus to sell.

so we planned on meeting that morning which was yesterday...

on seeing the phone without proper investigation since i was rushing to meet up with a client i work with, i paid him 25k after a long deal..

now when i finally settled, i decided to on the phone and see its beauty..

only for me to start seeing some funny features..
i thought it was ok till my friend told me that i just bought myself a clone 6 plus.

uptil now, i'm not still myself.. i feel like GOD has forgotten me or maybe my enemies don't want me to use an android phone.

i havent been able to go out from the house since morning. losing my last 25k to a scammer has weakened me. i called the guy to return my money, but he told me to dash the phone to my dog if i dont like it. and this was somebody that convinced me that he bought the phone for 160k.

Now the truth is, i cant do anything for now rather than ending my life.
that is the only thing on my mind.
life doesnt want me to enjoy her
so its better i sleep in peace.
i still have the phone and the guy's no with me .

bye y'all

So na bcoz of fone u wan kill ya self nw guy

What baffles me ryt nw is "what fone are u using to type all dis shiits"

Since u want to end ur life I have no choice but to show u d way

So if u av a family tell dem dat u'r traveling (so dat dey won't know dat u'r dead)

Go an find a river, tie a rope around ur waist and tie d end of d to a big stone

Right now u don't have to jump to the river all u have to do is to throw the stone in the river

Then u'r gud to go

NB: as u av spend ur time to type all dis likewise I spent my time to give u the best advice so don't waste my advice

Goodluck
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Stycon(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
MatricNumber:
Op why are you still viewing this tread, shouldnt you be dead by now?

You gat to be shitting me grin

@Op, you need to get your priorities right, then just maybe life will smile at you.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by QuietHammer(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Die you idiot, die!
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
adetoroamos:
frustratedrat! coman see ur blood. because of phone u wan kill yourself,
grin. I tire.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by LordKO(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
I always find it irritatingly appalling when an adult failed to accept and assume responsibility of his actions and inactions.

You bought a phone and lose it, instead of to blame yourself for your carelessness here you're and apportioned blame on God. Then, you got scammed in the cause of procuring another one, instead of to blame yourself over your failure to carry out your due diligence before making the purchase, here you're also and apportioned blame on the same God.

Kindly stop disappointing yourself.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by MistadeRegal(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Stop biting your fingernails. It breeds bad luck.
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Cutejaelyn(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
please don't end your life. Take it easy
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Cutejaelyn:
please don't end your life. Take it easy

One good heart spotted. . .

Hm RARE!
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by iamJ(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
go ahead na
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
That's the way to go @ Op

Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Those who want to end their lives don't announce it first. Op you ain't serious!
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Gofwane(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
God does not want you to have a smart phone because if you do, na xvideos you go relocate to. Plenty, plenty mojo

Nokia 3310 fall on you grin grin
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by laytoshtwo: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Godzlove8:
no need to argue. his name is samuel george on fb. if u need a link to his profile i can give u with his no
thanks

Before you die how I fit get the phone,I will repair it our gateman need a better phone
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2017
U will buy iPhone X b4 this year runs out by the grace of the Almighty
Re: I Want To Commit Suicide Now by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Bro plz I take God beg yhu no jxt waste ur usefully life cuz of phone...yhu cud be useful to dem ritualist grin

(1) (Reply)

How Office Play Become Real Orgy With Pics / Why Men Asks You For Sex Only And Disappear After / India Sexy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.