Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) (60968 Views)

Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2017
Maezara:
What is this? You're declaring an entire tribe "inconsequential"?

A tribe more popular, vast and spread than the Benin ethnic group
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by jakesbaba: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
the guy no even fine self mitchewww

Can we see your picture please?
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by debspauly(f): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2017
jakesbaba:

Can we see your picture please?
lolzzz what's this see my pics stuff again
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by jakesbaba: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Tphoto1:
Sheybi them say Oba no dey carry eye see he 1st son ni!

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Him bear bear for don white finish before he ascend the throne
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AxxeMan: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2017
[s]
AdaFonju:

Edo has never been a tribe, itsekiri speaks a yoruba dialect, urhobo/ isoko are distinct ethnic nationalities who the bini people oppress in edo state, the tiv and Ibibios are even more than bini people in terms of population and influence, Ijaws are the fourth largest ethnic nationality recognized by Nigeria & the world, get your facts right kalatubo

Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html
[/s]

Stop spamming nairaland with your useless false link ..... Ijaws or whatever u ppl are called are very miniscule minorities in the south south .... I have dealt and sealed this as fact already. https://www.nairaland.com/4226496/ijaws-smallest-minorities-south-facts#63169378

Urhobo, itshekiri , isoko not Edo's ?..... Hahaha go school you nor Gree , u swim ur comonsense finish for bayelsa ..... If we go by your myopic reasoning then Buffon Jonathan an ogbia man not even ijaw is Edo , since ogbia is even Ediod !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by jakesbaba: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2017
debspauly:
lolzzz what's this see my pics stuff again

Its a simple request.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by debspauly(f): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=jakesbaba post=63383512]

Its a simple request.[/quote You will have to wait for ever because I ain't posting shit.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2017
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]

Stop spamming nairaland with your useless false link ..... Ijaws or whatever u ppl are called are very miniscule minorities in the south south .... I have dealt and sealed this as fact already. https://www.nairaland.com/4226496/ijaws-smallest-minorities-south-facts#63169378

Urhobo, itshekiri , isoko not Edo's ?..... Hahaha go school you nor Gree , u swim ur comonsense finish for bayelsa ..... If we go by your myopic reasoning then Buffon Jonathan an ogbia man not even ijaw is Edo , since ogbia is even Ediod !

Are you willing to discuss maturely or should I quote the mods to deal with your usual hate-filled rants
How is ogbia a central delta language edoid, honestly your reasoning is poo putting it lightly, In Nigeria there is no tribe recognized as Edo, and the Ijaws will always be majority to you in Nigeria and will continue to give your minority group sleepless nights, facts will always trump lies anyday and time now run along kalatubo
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AxxeMan: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

Are you willing to discuss maturely or should I quote the mods to deal with your usual hate-filled rants
How is ogbia a central delta language edoid, honestly your reasoning is poo putting it lightly, In Nigeria there is no tribe recognized as Edo, and the Ijaws will always be majority to you in Nigeria and will continue to give your minority group sleepless nights, facts will always trump lies anyday and time now run along kalatubo

You are still dancing around circles you this small boy..... Eyah u wan call mods call dem na grin grin poor boy ...cry cry baby !!

All those rubbish you typed na hogwash , ijaws are too small to Edo's , very very small.... Intact there's no tribe called ijaw ... Jonathan is ogbia , the ones paying rent on Edo are izon grin grin grin grin oh Lord I swear u ppl are really too small, even your messiah Edwin Clark was a boy to ogbemudia , even in death he is still is boss , abeg doubt me as usual make I help nairalanders with engraved proofs not hoflgwash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by jakesbaba: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=debspauly post=63383688][/quote]

Please don't post poo, my eyes can't behold poo. Thank you...... Have a great day.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by debspauly(f): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2017
jakesbaba:

Please don't post poo, my eyes can't behold poo. Thank you...... Have a great day.
which village are you from again??
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
AxxeMan:

You are still dancing around circles you this small boy..... Eyah u wan call mods call dem na grin grin poor boy ...cry cry baby !!

All those rubbish you typed na hogwash , ijaws are too small to Edo's , very very small.... Intact there's no tribe called ijaw ... Jonathan is ogbia , the ones paying rent on Edo are izon grin grin grin grin oh Lord I swear u ppl are really too small, even your messiah Edwin Clark was a boy to ogbemudia , even in death he is still is boss , abeg doubt me as usual make I help nairalanders with engraved proofs not hoflgwash
I wouldn't expect anything less than your usual giberish, due to your tribes lack of successful men, you attach to the success of others groups in a guise to console your perpetual state of stagnation, was ogbemodia a bini man or an Ika another tribe bini people discriminate in edo state , oga stapler keep attaching
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AxxeMan: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

I wouldn't expect anything less than your usual giberish, due to your tribes lack of successful men, you attach to the success of others groups in a guise to console your perpetual state of stagnation, was ogbemodia a bini man or an Ika another tribe bini people discriminate in edo state , oga stapler keep attaching

Ogbemudia Ika? .... Hahahaha go and say that in his family house at ogbe in Benin grin grin grin , like I said liltle man you are dancing around in circle , Edwin Clark still remains Edo born General Ogbemudias bitvch since before you were born grin grin grin cheesy and you know what that means!
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The Crown Prince of Bénin Kingdom, Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare, was seen today in public as he arrived for the opening ceremony of Edo Festival 2017 in Benin City. The Crown Prince who was under tight security - posed in his car as he greeted his excited "fans" on arrival at the venue.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6425088_tijoh3_jpgfd42e7c500b5c6d5b75e5dc28b4ff82d

Nollywood Star Nosa aka Baba Rex, Desmond Elliot, Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen and others were also seen at the event...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/crown-prince-of-benin-kingdom-prince-ezelekhae-ewuare-attends-opening-of-edo-festival.html

The Crown Prince took his father's facial appearance.

So he won't see his father again now that he's the king of Benin? Some traditions are strong!

I can't imagine not seeing my father face to face again.

I wish him well.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2017
AxxeMan:

Ogbemudia Ika? .... Hahahaha go and say that in his family house at ogbe in Benin grin grin grin , like I said liltle man you are dancing around in circle , Edwin Clark still remains Edo born General Ogbemudias bitvch since before you were born grin grin grin cheesy and you know what that means!
Everyone knows ogbemudia of old bendel state was an Ika , and I can say that in Benin , Libya, Italy etc, Edwin Clark is no one's "bitch" in your own words , any discussion involving the Niger delta the first name to be called upon is Edwin Clark so what does dat make you and your people? "Insert word for feminine flea bag"
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AxxeMan: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

Everyone knows ogbemudia of old bendel state was an Ika , and I can say that in Benin , Libya, Italy etc, Edwin Clark is no one's "bitch" in your own words , any discussion involving the Niger delta the first name to be called upon is Edwin Clark so what does dat make you and your people? "Insert word for feminine flea bag"

General Osaigbovo Ogbemudia norbe only ika na ijaw , in fact Osaigbovo Ogbemudia na Ijaw plus ika word cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.... Better remove Ika from your watery mouth Cus they forever remain my People ...

Edwin Clark was Ogbemudias bitvct , intact not only his bitvch also his lap dog everyone knows this !!

I know e pain you well a , but fact is fact! Liltle man cheesy

Seriously ijaw una too small, to be honest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2017
AxxeMan:

General Osaigbovo Ogbemudia norbe only ika na ijaw , in fact Osaigbovo Ogbemudia na Ijaw plus ika word cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.... Better remove Ika from your watery mouth Cus they forever remain my People ...

Edwin Clark was Ogbemudias bitvct , intact not only his bitvch also his lap dog everyone knows this !!

I know e pain you well a , but fact is fact! Liltle man cheesy

Seriously ijaw una too small, to be honest
The answer was bxtxh since you refused to answer.
ogbemudia was an Ika whose ppl speak ika language and don't identify as anything other than igbo, anioma, ika or delta ibo , stop dis your stapler attitude and aspire to be something like the first bini president or vp or sp, leave this imaginary world you created in your head where bini is more than a measly 6 lgs in edo state,
So If the Ijaws constituting 10% of Nigerias population by national census, cia and other reliable population gathering link is small then your tribe bini is like a grain of sand on a beach(Nigeria).
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AxxeMan: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2017
[s]
AdaFonju:

The answer was bxtxh since you refused to answer.
ogbemudia was an Ika whose ppl speak ika language and don't identify as anything other than igbo, anioma, ika or delta ibo , stop dis your stapler attitude and aspire to be something like the first bini president or vp or sp, leave this imaginary world you created in your head where bini is more than a measly 6 lgs in edo state,
So If the Ijaws constituting 10% of Nigerias population by national census, cia and other reliable population gathering link is small then your tribe bini is like a grain of sand on a beach(Nigeria).
[/s]

Hahahaha so na this rubbish u dey type for over 60mins grin grin grin grin

Stop making a fool of yourself by saying General Ogbemudia is Ika grin grin grin sounds so foolish , even a kid in primary school knows better than you.... Or ijaw boy are you making yourself an illiterate on purpose? grin grin grin

Una too small , that's the bottom line

Edwin Clark the Edo's Bitcvt cheesy cheesy if Edwin Clark na ijaw messiah ahh then you shud read between the lines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
You ijaws have to stop making yourselves spokemen for other groups of people.
I know you would like to devide the Edo people so that your chances in fighting us would be greater, but nobody is being fooled.
As I keep telling you, there is no "bini", what you have are Edo, undistinctive. Since you want to fight us, you are going to fight all of us.
You don't get to say: We will fight only this group of Edos which lives in this city.
You don't know us and that is obvious, so stop parading yourselves as experts in our history and in our subgroups.
What kind of stupidity would push an ijaw to come and make himself spokesman for not only Edo history and claim that Urhobo of which the ijaw knows nothing is distinct from Edo and that the Edo are oppresing Urhobo ?
Which Urhobo has ever made that claim ? Urhobo chiefs and princes all affirm that they come from the Benin Kingdom !
When this fight starts you guys will be in for a lot of surprises.
You are acting on wishful thinking, each time you learn about the diversity of the Edo (whom all know Omo n'Oba n'Edo is their King) you go into panic and illogically make yourself spokesperson of people you know nothing about.
And stop lying about "ijaw being fourth biggest ethnic group in nigeria", the link you posted doesn't say that and it isn't even a world official link, it is a cia link.
Just imagine this ijaw acting as if he were expert in Edo history and traditions ?
Look, the Edo are not primitives contrary to the ijaws. The Edos are a people just like the french and the british and the russians. We passed the "tribe" thing more than a thousand years ago. We are one people with one King. We actually had a real country before we were invaded by the british in 1897. Tribe is a primitive state of developpement. We are a people. I am speaking to you here, but I don't even originate from Benin City. I am Edo !
Ijaw, you guys need to go back to school, you are not our match.
God bless my Urhobo brothers.

AdaFonju:

Edo has never been a tribe, itsekiri speaks a yoruba dialect, urhobo/ isoko are distinct ethnic nationalities who the bini people oppress in edo state, the tiv and Ibibios are even more than bini people in terms of population and influence, Ijaws are the fourth largest ethnic nationality recognized by Nigeria & the world, get your facts right kalatubo

Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Who told you that that is actually a tradition ?
Nigerians, you guys take rhulors more seriously than scientific facts.
There is a real problem in your learning process.

ferhyntorlah:

The Crown Prince took his father's facial appearance.

So he won't see his father again now that he's the king of Benin? Some traditions are strong!

I can't imagine not seeing my father face to face again.

I wish him well.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2017
I hope this war starts, finally the people of the south south would get rid of the criminal gangs known as ijaw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
Who told you that that is actually a tradition ?
Nigerians, you guys take rhulors more seriously than scientific facts.
There is a real problem in your learning process.

Thanks for dispelling that belief.

Please what's the meaning of rhulors?

I guess there is a real problem in your learning process too.

Nothing wrong is saying "oh, it isn't true" but no, the typical Nigerian character in you just had to throw insult to buttress your point.

Thanks again.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha so na this rubbish u dey type for over 60mins grin grin grin grin

Stop making a fool of yourself by saying General Ogbemudia is Ika grin grin grin sounds so foolish , even a kid in primary school knows better than you.... Or ijaw boy are you making yourself an illiterate on purpose? grin grin grin

Una too small , that's the bottom line

Edwin Clark the Edo's Bitcvt cheesy cheesy if Edwin Clark na ijaw messiah ahh then you shud read between the lines
Edwin Clark is no ones bitcvt, can you explain what made him a bitcvt to an ika man, because I dont understand and don't go around posting ur usual gibberish, brings facts, ogbemudia on the other hand is an Ika man even the name is ika, ogbe mu(my house) dia(dey),
Unless you will say this is bini language too,

Back to the matter Edwin clark represents not only the Ijaw people but the entire Niger delta so whenever your brain itches you to insult him know you are also insulting yourself & your tribes men, calling him a bxtxh makes you a bbitchis bixch
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by hamzeiy: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
The worse thing is that war isn't actually about numbers.
Japan was dealing a huge blow to china in ww2 while chinese population is ten times that of japan.
cezar defeated the gauls who outnumbered his troups around 10 to 1.
Eritrea defeated ethiopia which outnulbered eritrea around 10 to 1.
How relevent is a talk about numbers. Even Sun Tzu made war strategies for smaller forces to defeat much larger forces and he did defeat forces outnumbering his forces 30 to 1. If people want a fight then let the fight start, talking about nulbers is futile.
If ijaws actually think they are the fourth largest tribe in the country, then they are suffering from self deceit, the only state the occupy fully is bayelsa a state not bigger than zaria local govt of kaduna state, sambiza forest is like 5 times bayelsa state, they are minorities in delta,rivers and ondo state i wonder where the got the fourth largest ethnic group from . My dear friends the bini kingdom are known through history. Other than oil no body would have known there is a tribe called ijaw in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

Back to the matter Edwin clark represents not only the Ijaw people but the entire Niger delta
You guys need to stop giving yourselves unexisting titles.
You are nothing but pirates who are taking themselves too seriously.
Nobody gives a hoot about Edwin Clark, and he represents only those who want him to represent them.
You keep claiming fake kingdoms and keep parading fake kings with fake titles, the title of one of your fake kings even includes the expression "niger delta" in it ? You borrowed the word "père" from the french and are claiming it to be your indigenous title for king. You go into villages withing already existing kingdoms and declare the village an ijaw kingdom. SOmething is wrong with you lot !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:
You ijaws have to stop making yourselves spokemen for other groups of people.
I know you would like to devide the Edo people so that your chances in fighting us would be greater, but nobody is being fooled.
As I keep telling you, there is no "bini", what you have are Edo, undistinctive. Since you want to fight us, you are going to fight all of us.
You don't get to say: We will fight only this group of Edos which lives in this city.
You don't know us and that is obvious, so stop parading yourselves as experts in our history and in our subgroups.
What kind of stupidity would push an ijaw to come and make himself spokesman for not only Edo history and claim that Urhobo of which the ijaw knows nothing is distinct from Edo and that the Edo are oppresing Urhobo ?
Which Urhobo has ever made that claim ? Urhobo chiefs and princes all affirm that they come from the Benin Kingdom !
When this fight starts you guys will be in for a lot of surprises.
You are acting on wishfshhinking, each time you learn about the diversity of the Edo (whom all know Omo n'Oba n'Edo is their King) you go into panic and illogically make yourself spokesperson of people you know nothing about.
And stop lying about "ijaw being fourth biggest ethnic group in nigeria", the link you posted doesn't say that and it isn't even a world official link, it is a cia link.
Ijaw, you guys need to go back to school, you are not our match.
God bless my Urhobo brothers.

AxxeMan, so cia is wrong because they said Ijaw is 10% of Nigeria, abeg show me your "world official link" where bini is more dan Ijaw, you are nothing but a joker with this ipob styled reasoning, there is no tribe called edo, just because people(Igbos, yorubas, Ijaws, urhobo/isoko, Itsekiri etc) have lived close to you doesn't make dem bini, bini call king Oba, Yoruba call king Oba, ikas call kings Obi, Izon otu have Pere otu, Ama nana apu, urhobos call kings Ovie, Itsekiris have nana(Ijaw word for owner btw) its clear who you have a relationship with,

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/index.php/2016-04-06-08-38-30/people-of-nigeria

This is Nigerias official website, it doesn't even mention your minority group so who are you even kidding

The largest groups are the Hausa in the north, the Yoruba in the southwest and the Igbo (or Ibo) in the southeast, who account for around a fifth of the population each. The languages of these three groups can therefore be used in government. Other large groups include the Ijaw in the east and the Fulani in the north.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2017
AdaFonju:

AxxeMan, so cia is wrong because they said Ijaw is 10% of Nigeria
The CIA never said that.
I was debunking two claims, here they are:
1) "The cia is an official world organisation which puts facts out"
2) "the ijaw are 10% of nigeria"

Try and enhance your comprehension skills, go back to primary school.
I can't discuss with you because you are not smart enough.
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:

You guys need to stop giving yourselves unexisting titles.
You are nothing but pirates who are taking themselves too seriously.
Nobody gives a hoot about Edwin Clark, and he represents only those who want him to represent them.
You keep claiming fake kingdoms and keep parading fake kings with fake titles, the title of one of your fake kings even includes the expression "niger delta" in it ? You borrowed the word "père" from the french and are claiming it to be your indigenous title for king. You go into villages withing already existing kingdoms and declare the village an ijaw kingdom. SOmething is wrong with you lot !
You can't just make spurious claims and insult an ethnic group, bring out facts from reliable sources, if you want to make claims about Ijaw language, learn it first,

pére is a French word for father, daa is the Ijaw word for father, pẹrẹ. Means King, Highness, Wealthy individual , king in french is Roi, so of what relation are these two words from two languages one being a romance and another being Niger-Congo group, when I asked how Ignorant can you be I didn't mean it as a challenge
Re: Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) by AdaFonju: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2017
historyworld031:

The CIA never said that.
I was debunking two claims, here they are:
1) "The cia is an official world organisation which puts facts out"
2) "the ijaw are 10% of nigeria"

Try and enhance your comprehension skills, go back to primary school.
I can't discuss with you because you are not smart enugh.
You dont lack comprehension skills you are willfully ignorant, thats why you also removed the official Nigerian website, so go back to the asylum, the cia an intelligence gathering association is no longer reliable , the Nigeria official website is also unreliable

The largest groups are the Hausa in the north, the Yoruba in the southwest and the Igbo (or Ibo) in the southeast, who account for around a fifth of the population each. The languages of these three groups can therefore be used in government. Other large groups include the Ijaw in the east and the Fulani in the north.

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/index.php/2016-04-06-08-38-30/people-of-nigeria

N/b: im not posting all these facts to convince you, I post it for literate sound minded Individuals to see the truth from credible sources and not rants from beer parlor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Lagos Resort (PHOTOS) / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At Oba Of Benin Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.