Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. (5316 Views)

My 2nd Crush In Nairaland. Who Can Guess D Person? / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Last year, I went for a scan and I met dis guy. A sonographer. He is cool and lively. Though I did not fall in love with him dat moment but as time went by I noticed he is unique in a special way i cannot explain here. Since April dis year I have dis deep feelings for him. I see him in dreams, I think of him every time though I tried to block him from my thoughts but I couldn't do dat. I don't know how to be in love means but I think am in love with him. Am contemplating whether to tell him or let it slide. I dont want to be embarrassed. Any time I visit d scan center, I ensure I see him .My present relationship is not working out. Am in an abusive relationship dat am trying to pull out from. I don't knw if falling in love again is a normal thing for me right now. Am soooo confused on what to do. I don't know who to tell since people tends to use ones weakness to criticize. At least nobody know me here so I had to voice out here. Pls I need matured advice.
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

You are the worst kind of cheat there is,
Your kind is the reason why no man should shortchange himself by being in a monogamous relationship.
Your type crushes on her fiance's dad.

You went for a scan last year (you were in a relationship at the time)...yet you were lusting on another man.
I'm certain it's your present boyfriend that even paid the expenses of the said scan.

The only reason your relationship does not seem to be working is because you have become distracted and are rationalizing why your insatiable lust is justified.

Therapists advice people out of relationships to take their time before going into new relationships to avoid same mistakes, but you want to jump out of the BRT because you saw a newer LAGBUS not even caring to know if it is headed your direction.

Well,
You are a cheap, confused twàt who does not deserve the man who is putting up with you.
Trust me, the sonographer does not need to scan your heart to know you are already throwing yourself at him.

I pray he eventually gets to plug-and-play with you, and when he is done; trust me, he will discard you before even discarding the condom.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by DivinelyBlessed: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
I wont advice that you tell him straight up that you like him. Well, if he is mature, he can handle that. Just try and show him how you feel. Let him get the hint

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by purem(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Booking space Incase of FP so that u can drop ya atom
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by adontcare(f): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
I wont advice that you tell him straight up that you like him. Well, if he is mature, he can handle that. Just try and show him how you feel. Let him get the hint
true though
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Fmartin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Love is not a crime
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Airtimex(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
If you are of age, feel free to express your self...

If you are below age, please ignore that feeling...konji can make you feel things that are not there...
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by IAMSASHY(f): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Get closer to hm and b jst nice, flow wt mere frndship stuff first besides Hw sure ar u dat he isn't in a relationship, dnt make d mistake of confessing luv 2 hm, jst b nice, he wl get d msg and turn d table around if he likes u.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Harwoyeez(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
u can let him know subtly and if u can handle rejection in case...in essence maturity comes to play
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by wtfcoded: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Give him the green light
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by KushyKush: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
There is a thin line between infatuation and love.

Sometimes we just mistake both because our feelings are yet to be defined

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
When next u at the scanning place, smile while u say hi, ask him, how's today's work? Then chip in one or two funny jokes, when he laughs then quickly say hmm, u have a nice smile. That's cool. Most times am bored with work and I think u will be a good chat buddy. Can I have your number? Are u on whatsapp? Then smile again.

Trust me, he will give u his number.
Then pronto, thats an opening to getting close to him and know if he feels same like you do him. With constant chats, u will get to know if hes in love with u or not. And if he's not dating anyone. And if he's not in love with u, just accept fate and take him as a friend. Don't mind anyone saying u are cheap. You ain't married yet and your bf is unbearable.

So my dear, do the needful.

You can breakup with bf sef. Just pull out already! What are u waiting for?

If I were in your shoes, I would have broken up since! I can't be in an abusive relationship. Not for anything in this world. I can't deal Abeg.

So take the bulls by the horn jare, and collect his number! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your kind is the reason why no man should shortchange himself by being in a monogamous relationship.

You went for a scan last year (you were in a relationship at the time)...yet you were lusting on another man.
I'm certain it's your present boyfriend that even paid the expenses of the said scan.

The only reason your relationship does not seem to be working is because you have become distracted and are rationalizing why your insatiable lust is justified.

Therapists advice people out of relationships to take their time before going into new relationships to avoid same mistakes, but you want to jump out of the BRT because you saw a newer LAGBUS not even caring to know if it is headed your direction.

Well,
You are a cheap, confused twàt who does not deserve the man who is putting up with you.
Trust me, the sonographer does not need to scan your heart to know you are already throwing yourself at him.

I pray he eventually gets to plug-and-play with you, and when he is done; trust me, he will discard you before even discarding the condom.

RUTHLESS AND UNAPOLOGETIC
NP Stonebwoy ft Burna boy
'sick inna head'
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well,

you just displayed a raw stupidity
why did you take it so personal

why are u so judgemental and conclusive.....the lady stated that she is in an abusive r/ship so she has made up her mind to opt-out long time ago

she now met this guy that has almost very thing she wants
She is asking how will she go about it

so guy why the insult?

5 Likes

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
Last year, I went for a scan and I met dis guy. A sonographer. He is cool and lively. Though I did not fall in love with him dat moment but as time went by I noticed he is unique in a special way i cannot explain here. Since April dis year I have dis deep feelings for him. I see him in dreams, I think of him every time though I tried to block him from my thoughts but I couldn't do dat. I don't know how to be in love means but I think am in love with him. Am contemplating whether to tell him or let it slide. I dont want to be embarrassed. Any time I visit d scan center, I ensure I see him .My present relationship is not working out. Am in an abusive relationship dat am trying to pull out from. I don't knw if falling in love again is a normal thing for me right now. Am soooo confused on what to do. I don't know who to tell since people tends to use ones weakness to criticize. At least nobody know me here so I had to voice out here. Pls I need matured advice.

Please risk it. It's worth it. Please otherwise you'll regret not taking your chances

By the way sonographers exude one romantic feeling and calmness like that. Trust me, i also fell in love with one this year, but naa, didn't bother.... wink
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by omosiano(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
the main reason u think u falling for this guy which i think is not love as u called it....is actually becos u aint getting it from the person u really like.....because if u dont like dat.person u wont be in d relationship in d first place....so u just looking to comfort ursef with this new guy which eventually wont last....... the only advice i can give though is dat ...dont ask him out first....or go telling him u like him.....unless ur misery just start be dat....dats all
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well,

This guy, you and your thought-life sha..

This is 100% TRUE = DISTRACTIONS WITH LADIES IN RELATIONSHIPS ( IT MEANS SHE WAS CHEATING EVEN BEFORE THE SONOGRAPHER CAME UP, AND NOT THAT SHE WAS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THE MAN WAS BAD, BUT BECAUSE SHE WAS DISTRACTED AND WASN'T GIVING HER BEST )

7 Likes

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Oxster(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
And if you no get money hide your face#booked space,,comment below
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Op don't listen to them. it's alright to fall in love with who ever. you could start by chatting him up , but don't give away anything just get to know him and see if he feels the same. And leave that abusive relationship Biko, it's not by force.

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by adontcare(f): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

This is 100% TRUE = DISTRACTIONS WITH LADIES IN RELATIONSHIPS ( IT MEANS SHE WAS CHEATING EVEN BEFORE THE SONOGRAPHER CAME UP, AND NOT THAT SHE WAS IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THE MAN WAS BAD, BUT BECAUSE SHE WAS DISTRACTED AND WASN'T GIVING HER BEST )

two compound eeejots
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
adontcare:
two compound eeejots

It's okay if my difference in opinion with you makes you abusive. Deal with yourself kiss

I'm sure you know why it pains. It hits close to home, fellow emotional cheat kiss
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by olisehcom(f): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Here to read comments.

Nwakpamailke is savage
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
If u love someone the best tink to do is to express yourself to him or she ......cos u don't know if he or her feels the same as u.....Na Naija ladies dey get ego to express their feelings..all I know is that he or she can not kill u.... expression saves one from future regrets when it comes to relationships..
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
alexialin:
When next u at the scanning place, smile while u say hi, ask him, how's today's work? Then chip in one or two funny jokes, when he laughs then quickly say hmm, u have a nice smile. That's cool. Most times am bored with work and I think u will be a good chat buddy. Can I have your number? Are u on whatsapp? Then smile again.

Trust me, he will give u his number.
Then pronto, thats an opening to getting close to him and know if he feels same like you do him. With constant chats, u will get to know if hes in love with u or not. And if he's not dating anyone. And if he's not in love with u, just accept fate and take him as a friend. Don't mind anyone saying u are cheap. You ain't married yet and your bf is unbearable.

So my dear, do the needful.

You can breakup with bf sef. Just pull out already! What are u waiting for?

If I were in your shoes, I would have broken up since! I can't be in an abusive relationship. Not for anything in this world. I can't deal Abeg.

So take the bulls by the horn jare, and collect his number! smiley
the truth is I had to collect his number. I do call him once am in d center. He had called me twice now. Just to ask how am doing
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Amakavula:
Op don't listen to them. it's alright to fall in love with who ever. you could start by chatting him up , but don't give away anything just get to know him and see if he feels the same. And leave that abusive relationship Biko, it's not by force.
tnx dearie
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

well it is ur opinion. Am not a cheat
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
well it is ur opinion. Am not a cheat

You said so, not me winkWhy be in a relationship when you don't expect the best, and won't give your best? Are you jinxed?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well,

I pray he eventually gets to plug-and-play with you, and when he is done; trust me, he will discard you before even discarding the condom. Am not a cheat. I just felt like crying for this comment. Is it wrong to Fall in love?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

You said so, not me winkWhy be in a relationship when you don't expect the best, and won't give your best? Are you jinxed?
were u dia all along? Mr judge

1 Like

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Guppyfish: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jupxter:

Please risk it. It's worth it. Please otherwise you'll regret not taking your chances

By the way sonographers exude one romantic feeling and calmness like that. Trust me, i also fell in love with one this year, but naa, didn't bother.... wink
so as u fell in love does it mean u did not give ur best in ur relationships prior falling in love with d said sonographer?
Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
were u dia all along? Mr judge

Your conscience baby, look how it keeps swinging you left and right. Na you talk say you no dey happy, na you talk say you dey relationship. Fix your confusion dear kiss Don't dump this confusion on an innocent guy. I think you've found a shiny gem and want to dump the less shiny one though wink No loyalty, see why NwaAmaikpe was ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Guppyfish:
so as u fell in love does it mean u did not give ur best in ur relationships prior falling in love with d said sonographer?

I didnt fall in love technically. I fancied her, yeye girl. I was dating anyone then.. Ntoooor, I'm 100% faithful and have never cheated nor double-dated even as a man...Deal with the lust in your eyes,the confusion in your mind, and the cluenessness in your head

NwaAmaikpe abeg back me up. Is she a cheat or not? I'm sure that guy is the one paying for the scan O. Chai, men don suffer for woman hand. No wonder even Adam could not keep Eve, despite the fact that there wasn't anyone to cheat on, she still looked for something to cheat on him with. Blood of Wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Ladies Go Through To Enlarge Their Buttocks(pic) / . / Security Camera Catches Boy Having Sêx With The Maid (video + Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.