Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

#EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim (32158 Views)

Nzube Obiechina: How I Spent 22 Days In SARS Custody, Lost My Pregnancy / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / How We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell – Young Man Seeking Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by mgbadike81: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oche211:
Honestly, if this guy create a terror group, he's justified.
Nigeria police ( SARS inclusive) need to be scrap. Nigerians are better off without them.
Armed Robbers, Kidnappers will even show mercy than these guys.
armed robbers surely have more mercy than SARS

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Prestdude: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Princedapace:

I think u all are quite unfair to the police here.. Look at the countries u mentioned.. do they have the type of society we have here? Are their police not well paid, their police officers live fine while their politicians dont live extremely wealthy. Here, our leaders steal all the money and pay policemen poorly.

The countries u mention, their policemen have good life insurance, they are well kitted for operation, they have good equipment for operations. They are well protected but here, policemen live in dead barracks, they cant even afford to buy a decent car, they cant send their kids to good schools, they need to steal to live well. A SARS officer can be killed any day.. Each time they leave for work, it seems it is their last day. When they die, their families are abandoned. An average police man in nigeria can not build a house from a decent money, never.

Also, those countries u mentioned, unemployment is low compared to Nigeria.. they dont av crazy citizens who are unemployed and steal a lot. My brother, Nigeria police can not experience the Nigeria system and be acting like policemen in Finland or Norway who are experiencing advanced society and system.

So according to this your narrative, it is ok for Police officers (Sars) to go after anybody who is looking good, has an expensive Mobil phone, has a laptop, drives a car, harrass people at will, even threaten to shot people be cause they can? My dear, there is no excuse whatsoever for these actions by police, he is ready to protect the Yahoo boy but will go after the innocent student who is coming back from school because he has his laptop with him..... Do you know what it means to be walking on the street and then police van stops in front of you and demand to search your phone, force you to a nearby ATM and collect your money, see in SARS, you can be bailed with as much as 700k, tell me which kind of police force is that Abeg no make people angry here

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Princedapace(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
bigpicture001:
...du you know I teach in a university where I face countless temptation to flaunt with both the innocent fyn gals nd d crazy ones?.. do u know ma salary can't help me build a house in 30 years..so y am I not sleeping with those gals even when dey mk the move or y don't I collect mony frm students to mk up ma salary..broda,there is no excuse for coruption..its personal sruffs..they shld be checked, tried and equally killed by either the court or jazzed by their innocent victims.period!

And you really think all police men are corrupt? My brother there are many decent officers out there.. just the way u have many lecturers who sleep around with their female students..

U still cant take away the fact that our society breeds corruption bro. Also, police job is extremely dangerous bro.. These guys can die at any time and their families abandoned..

Abeg, come find me lecturing job jaree sad

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by fuckpro: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
just2endowed:
mnehn i cant believe i read everything....it was as if i was watching a movie.

such horror on a fellow man.

The whole blame should be on the legislators. they are very dumb and are all fools
...Your legislators are no fools these are the guys that do their dirty work,there seem to be no end to this what's the whole concept of nationhood when reckless use of power is the coveted new opium

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Raintaker(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Princedapace:

And you really think all police men are corrupt? My brother there are many decent officers out there.. just the way u have many lecturers who sleep around with their female students..

U still cant take away the fact that our society breeds corruption bro. Also, police job is extremely dangerous bro.. These guys can die at any time and their families abandoned..

Abeg, come find me lecturing job jaree sad
There is no 2 ways about this.
SARS is a corrupt organization and they should be scrapped.
I sent my brother to the bank to send some money, SARS people took the money from him claiming they saw something on his phone.
That's utter bullshit, I'll have to find means of sending back the money again.
So, tell me why SARS should still remain?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by fuckpro: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Princedapace:

I think u all are quite unfair to the police here.. Look at the countries u mentioned.. do they have the type of society we have here? Are their police not well paid, their police officers live fine while their politicians dont live extremely wealthy. Here, our leaders steal all the money and pay policemen poorly.

The countries u mention, their policemen have good life insurance, they are well kitted for operation, they have good equipment for operations. They are well protected but here, policemen live in dead barracks, they cant even afford to buy a decent car, they cant send their kids to good schools, they need to steal to live well. A SARS officer can be killed any day.. Each time they leave for work, it seems it is their last day. When they die, their families are abandoned. An average police man in nigeria can not build a house from a decent money, never.

Also, those countries u mentioned, unemployment is low compared to Nigeria.. they dont av crazy citizens who are unemployed and steal a lot. My brother, Nigeria police can not experience the Nigeria system and be acting like policemen in Finland or Norway who are experiencing advanced society and system. Not possible.
...guy mind what you say in this forum or you will attract a curse that will render you useless Mthweeee

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Amhappy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Oh God,this is horrible. More like a horror movie. How can they be the police,the judge and the executioner all at once? Why can't they do a proper investigation? We know all these happened and are still happening. SARS Akwuzu is very notorious. Dead bodies that were dump in a river near Awka some years back,we know those were suspects killed in their cell but the government looked the other way and refused to investigate and prosecute anyone. God save us from this killer squad. I personally do not want SARS ended but reformed(because they are useful in combating crime). However,when you read stories like this,you begin to wonder whether they should be ended instead and replaced with a new crop of crime fighters.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Princedapace(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
rhames:

All these are no excuses to carry out wickedness on innocent citizens. Are they the most underpaid people in this country? Most level 7 and those under that level that receive less than a constable are not complaining. they are just wicked. You will not appreciate what is a happening now until when you have seen victims with your eyes. I am part paraysed on my left hand today and cannot play squash my favourite sport ever again because a police officer hit me truncheon for onward of an hour uninterrupted over a pure civil case that is supposed to be charged to court.

u dont get my point bro.. Nigeria is bleeped.. that is my point.. the reason we all are screaming about police is because they the people we interact with mostly on daily bases.

The fact that Nigeria is bad has affected almost all the sectors. In high institutions, the rate at which some lecturers sort courses and sleep with female students is alarming

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Princedapace(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Raintaker:

There is no 2 ways about this.
SARS is a corrupt organization and they should be scrapped.
I sent my brother to the bank to send some money, SARS people took the money from him claiming they saw something on his phone.
That's utter bullshit, I'll have to find means of sending back the money again.
So, tell me why SARS should still remain?

so, becus some lecturers are sleeping with many female students and blackmail them, we should scrap lecturing in Nigeria, abi? Make una dey talk with small logic na..

The nigeria system is extremely corrupt.. I dont know why we have not scrapped the national assembly even with how corrupt they are.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by rhames(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Princedapace:

u dont get my point bro.. Nigeria is bleeped.. that is my point.. the reason we all are screaming about police is because they the people we interact with mostly on daily bases.

The fact that Nigeria is bad has affected almost all the sectors. In high institutions, the rate at which some lecturers sort courses and sleep with female students is alarming

we are still saying the same thing. We are still calling for a saner well governed society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by GFNL(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
What he narrated is exactly what I passed through in Akwuzu in 2013 under the leadership of CSP James O Nwafor. I later peritioned the IG and Police service commission and sent copies to Amesty International. In fact I am still in pains and lost of what they did to me just because I married from Anambara and had issue with my extranged wife who dines and win with OC SARS. I am ready to come on life TV to berate it all not hiding. Email me at high.chief17@gmail.com James Nwafor and other culprit of human rights violations must face ICC.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by dipdeal: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
May God punish you. Dat means human life is nothing to you. Mad man
muller101:
You should be glad you were not asked to consume your shitttt to quench your hunger. I stand with SARS
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by remele2(f): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who can summarize diz pls? i can only ready summary.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by avrex3k(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
What a story sad I barely support the masses but I will support this movement end this gahdem fxcuxking called SARS #ENDSARS.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by muller101(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
dipdeal:
May God punish you. Dat means human life is nothing to you. Mad man
grin take life easy after all no body gets out of life alive.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Princedapace(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
rhames:

we are still saying the same thing. We are still calling for a saner well governed society.

Exactly.. So we should be calling for a total scrapping of the current nigeria and build another.
Abeg, help me find lecturing job bikoo

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Sars will Neva go unforgiven
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by nattyGENT: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
May the God of justice never allow perpetrators of evil on the innocent live beyond 2018
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by whisperofGod(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
ojuikwu:
CIVILIAN ARE CRIMINAL IN NATURE,THEY ARE ROBBER CUKTIST RITUALIST,IF SARS ARREST THEM THEY WOULD START SHOUTING LIKE MAD DOG,DONT PRICE IF U CAN NOT PAY
Mr....imagine your pathetic use of the word "civillian' and you are what ?? A waste of sperm...i wonder who brought you to this world.. anyways a goat can not give birth to a sheep..am sure whoever did this evil by bringing a bastard human specimen like you to this world is cursing the day you were you born already.
I'm sure you joined SARS to escape poverty since you never had the privilege to attend a proper school..even a dog can speak better and write better english.
I wonder what people like you are doing among humans..motherfucking subhuman...poverty striken idiot calling someone civillain, even people who were privileged to have parents who rose to the peak , born and bred in the military does not address anyone as civillain neither does any sane military personal i know.
I am sure your parents are in the village or some hut, and never had the privilege to raise you among humans. It's no wonder you sound like a that.
People who are so low they cant even eat the soil others walk on, reffering to other people as cultist and criminals.
Its insane bastards like you who makes this society feels like a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by tiredoflife(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
The issue here is that many of cases like dis don't see the light of day
I ve stood at night around jibowu when I was heading to port Harcourt
A SARS team came with a dead body asking for the nearest grave yard
I was in shock
This young man people go dey find am
Dem no go know say dem don kill am

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by bendike: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
bigpicture001:
what this guy narrated is exactly true..same happened to me..nd I was beaten by two hefty guyz..with a 2 by 2 stick nd my femur bone broken into two..tikk dix dai I still use a walking stick..nd honestly,it is for simply doing nothing wrong..it was later claimed to be mistaken identity.i was so mad that I became disabled because of something I did not in for..i came bak..went to the shrine that I served and cried and reported him...wot ever action the shrine took is his bizness..i never cared to know anyways..that particular officer was begged by other officers to leave me alone but he boasted that I will know 2dai that he is wicked...now u innocent it's on social media should stop pitting ppl who bad tins befall mysteriously
Did you seek legal redress?
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by bendike: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Princedapace:

Also, those countries u mentioned, unemployment is low compared to Nigeria.. they dont av crazy citizens who are unemployed and steal a lot. My brother, Nigeria police can not experience the Nigeria system and be acting like policemen in Finland or Norway who are experiencing advanced society and system.

Did not read all your statement but from the few i could grab you said we are not being fair on the police and that they are being compared to those in Norway. Are you also implying that because the society is unbalanced we should tolerate the rubbish being perpetrated by the police? Oh because they are not well paid and could "die any time" in your words we should suffer?

My point to you is that most citizens are under paid in this country. Not everyone is satisfied with their standard of living BUT does that give us the right to rob, maim and kill other citizens? If the police job is not good enough for you and the barracks is dilapidated then why don't you resign and find another job or get self employed?

SEE, IF BUHARI AND HIS COHORTS REFUSE TO ADDRESS THIS PRESSING ISSUE I EXPECT THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY WHO THIS EFFECTS THE MOST TO SAY NO TO APC IN THE NEXT ELECTION! THIS SARS ISSUE MUST BE ADDRESSED!
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Digriz(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Imagine,one is even nickname "too much money" and what does that show s you. SARS are more deadly and wicked than armed robbers.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Whoeppme(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
If u say u like SARS just wait make SARS catch that ur junior juvenile brother wey like Igbo like water with just 10naira Igbo...na their u go see say Igbo 10naira come worst pass Satan wey get the evil itself.. SARS my foot
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Princedapace(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
bendike:

Did not read all your statement but from the few i could grab you said we are not being fair on the police and that they are being compared to those in Norway. Are you also implying that because the society is unbalanced we should tolerate the rubbish being perpetrated by the police? Oh because they are not well paid and could "die any time" in your words we should suffer?

My point to you is that most citizens are under paid in this country. Not everyone is satisfied with their standard of living BUT does that give us the right to rob, maim and kill other citizens? If the police job is not good enough for you and the barracks is dilapidated then why don't you resign and find another job or get self employed?

SEE, IF BUHARI AND HIS COHORTS REFUSE TO ADDRESS THIS PRESSING ISSUE I EXPECT THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY WHO THIS EFFECTS THE MOST TO SAY NO TO APC IN THE NEXT ELECTION! THIS SARS ISSUE MUST BE ADDRESSED!

Scrapping SARS can never solve the problem my brother.. The other day, a soldier killed a driver becus the drier didn't give bribe at a military check poi int. Many lecturers are sleeping with female students and sort courses a lot.. Many doctors are misbehaving, civil servants are so corrupt.. The govt is full of nepotism and bias recruitment, etc.. My point is, our call should be for us to fix this country, we need q better constitution, better system of govt.. We need to stop the influence national assembly has on recruitments, we need to make government unattractive..

We av seen many times how soldiers decended on innocent Nigerians and helpless Nigerians, should we now scrap the military? Civil servants are so corrupt, should be now scrap civil service? Lecturers mess female students, sort courses.. In fact, some lecturers come to class and brag on how u must sort them before u pass, should we now scrap lecturing? We just need get Nigeria right by fixing the system, a better constitution, better system of govt, etc.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by masks(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
It's only thunder with serious hate that will fire this sars people...I couldn't read this straight....tried so hard to hide tears......
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Harrisonwo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
[b ]Amnesty International said it found 130 detainees living in overcrowded cells at a SARS detention in Abuja known as the ‘Abattoir’. ][/b]

that got me!!! SARS Old Abattoir (Abuja) are just plain criminals. simple as that.... going through the gates(entrance), you are made to part with #500 at the three gates totalling #1500 before you gain entrance to the main compound. Minimum bail is #100,000 and above depending on your bargaining power that is if you are innocent. they hate lawyers with pride that's if the lawyer is good. the general belief is that "you wan carry money wey you suppose give them give lawyer" and they do everything possible to frustrate you case. if it's a crime, we talk from #500,000 to millions.
they kill indiscriminately if no one comes for you. even in the compound behind the building, there is a side special reserved for them to weed(smoke) from the top hierarchy down to the gate knows it's all business.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Hedonistically: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Harrisonwo:
[b ]Amnesty International said it found 130 detainees living in overcrowded cells at a SARS detention in Abuja known as the ‘Abattoir’. ][/b]

that got me!!! SARS Old Abattoir (Abuja) are just plain criminals. simple as that.... going through the gates(entrance), you are made to part with #500 at the three gates totalling #1500 before you gain entrance to the main compound. Minimum bail is #100,000 and above depending on your bargaining power that is if you are innocent. they hate lawyers with pride that's if the lawyer is good. the general belief is that "you wan carry money wey you suppose give them give lawyer" and they do everything possible to frustrate you case. if it's a crime, we talk from #500,000 to millions.
they kill indiscriminately if no one comes for you. from the top hierarchy down to the gate knows it's all business.

So where and how do SARS Abuja arrest their victims? I'm sure SARS in Abuja doesn't do indiscriminate raids around town to pick up guys going about their business the way they do in some other states. So how exactly does SARS do its rubbish in abuja? I'm curious.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by Paulosky1900: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
such a terrible experience witnessing life been evaporating out of somebody close to you not just one person but 8 people...PRECIOUS GOD I COMMIT MY LIFE INTO YOUR HANDS AMEN.
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by thedondada(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
The only policeman that has ever been rude to me was a sars police man.

The guy was so rude and I just checked myself cos I was o the express alone with 4 of them. Though it was daytime.

After endless searching they let me go.

Bastards all of them..

I still hate police too
Re: #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim by bendike: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Princedapace:

Scrapping SARS can never solve the problem my brother.. The other day, a soldier killed a driver becus the drier didn't give bribe at a military check poi int. Many lecturers are sleeping with female students and sort courses a lot.. Many doctors are misbehaving, civil servants are so corrupt.. The govt is full of nepotism and bias recruitment, etc.. My point is, our call should be for us to fix this country, we need q better constitution, better system of govt.. We need to stop the influence national assembly has on recruitments, we need to make government unattractive..

We av seen many times how soldiers decended on innocent Nigerians and helpless Nigerians, should we now scrap the military? Civil servants are so corrupt, should be now scrap civil service? Lecturers mess female students, sort courses.. In fact, some lecturers come to class and brag on how u must sort them before u pass, should we now scrap lecturing? We just need get Nigeria right by fixing the system, a better constitution, better system of govt, etc.

I get your point brother agreed the society is corrupt, but lectures, civil servants, soldiers are not robbing citizens with guns given to them by government for our protection. Dont you get it? This sars people are simply armed robbers and terrorist! They are murderers!

Two years ago i had reason to frequent the lagos cp's office where sars is also located. I saw this so called police officers ie sars driving in and out with toyota sienna buses. This folks had earrings, wearing bathroom slippers. Its was as if the police went to oshodi motor park to recruit agberos and handed pistols and assault rifles to them. When they drive in with "criminals" in full public view they will share money.

Do you know that every minute or so you hear gunshots and screams from their office. I wondered if the CP was not aware because he cannot claim not to have heard the gunshots.

See unless you are a policeman or you have not experienced or seen these animals in action will you speak the way you are doing now.
Do you know that most parents including myself around my area lock their teen male kids indoor now a days? Once i pick my 14 year old who is quite tall for his from school he does not step out until the next school day? just because of the SARS etc that are meant to protect us but rather a terror to citizens? What kind of life are we living for Gods sake!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) / Vehicle Guns And Bullet Coming From Niger Republic Intercepted By Customs / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.