Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? (731 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by tommychow(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ladies, in a group of various male friends who represent A PARTICULAR TRAIT who are you most attracted too? (NOTE: They are all financially stable men because I trust you ladies)

Is it the tall guy, the funny guy, the reserved guy, the loud guy, the religious guy, the good listener, the brainy, aggressive guy, the cute guy, the short guy, the muscular guy, the sunmissive guy, the dominating guy etc.
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by Durhleepee(f): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
None. I don't like boys wink grin
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
The muscular guy. Lord knows!!
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by tommychow(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Durhleepee:

So you like girls ehn? 14 years no be beans oh!
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by tommychow(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Durhleepee:

I have ripped friends oh! I can hook a sista up.
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Team Brainy
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by Durhleepee(f): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
tommychow:

So you like girls ehn? 14 years no be beans oh!

No.
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by Durhleepee(f): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
tommychow:

I have ripped friends oh! I can hook a sista up.

I don't want grin
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by tommychow(m): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Durhleepee:

I don't want grin

Your loss oh!
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by khristal87(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
The muscular guy. Lord knows!!
I ve finally met ma match
Re: Ladies, Who Out.of A Group Of Male Friends Do You Like The Most? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2017
khristal87:

I ve finally met ma match
lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Christmas List Of His Girlfriend / Increase Female LIBIDO In These Ways / Doggy Style: The Most Dangerous S€x Position According To New Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.