Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (34958 Views)

My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by aspirebig: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2017
She has been double dating all along....move on bro

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by moskke(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

But won't a 20 year old dating a 13 year old be paedophillic?

it requires patience, I met my current girlfriend when she was 13yrs and I was 20 believe me she was way matured than her age, but nothing happened I observed and watch her grow, today she's 19 and am 26 and we have officially kicked off the relationship, I know I'm not getting married till am 30-31 by then she will be 23-24.. currently she's in 300L and me am hustling.. in 4-5yrs from now I'll be way comfortable to take care of my family.. so the age gap pays

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by franksam2009: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
You mean you fuccked the bitch for 5 years and probably you guys lived as couple.
Now another innocent man just married the left over.
This is why I fear women!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by TourismMan(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger

Nice remark.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by TourismMan(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2017
franksam2009:
You mean you fuccked the bitch for 5 years and probably you guys lived as couple.
Now another innocent man just married the left over.
This is why I fear women!!!!!

That is fairly used brand

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by encryptjay(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2017
You've been given wise counsel by Nairalanders.
Please go and listen to Davido's FIA cool
You need the song.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by rickyboss333: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait.

That was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

Am just so pain and terrify

if u ask me, I think your girlfriend probably had a suitor u weren't aware of or was actually double dating (smart babe, not putting all her eggs in one basket), there by having options to choose from. she probably loved u that much to chill 4 u for 5 yrs hoping u would put a ring in her finger until u made her see she was going to wait even longer. otherwise she wouldn't even have such courage to say she can't wait, at least she would have just keep d relationship going until someone else comes around. she gave in to her other options without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by ola9ja(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2017
Rainmania:
But bros with this your English sef, how you been take graduate? Na this English you wan use go further? No wonder you couldn't land a job.
Biko just go into spare parts business. Thank you

Since the guys English is your core problem, and secondly you have a good job, how come we haven't been seeing you as a news broadcaster in any of this broadcasting stations, probably you were been employed to be speaking English by someone who has never even entered classroom before... Grow up brother, life is more than speaking English, most wealthy footballers don't even speak english.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by afo4real(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger
you are right.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Worksunlimited:

People don't even know that's it's true love, till the person truly in love with the other leaves...

Then you see them looking like dudes returning from.libya..
Lol.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Emasel(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
What were you thinking anyway? Your future isn't sure yet and time isn't on her side. She did the only logical thing any sensible human would have done. Move on,your wife is coming.

That is how so many ladies have missed their God given husbands "because of time is no longer on my side". It's not just about getting married but being happy in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by habsydiamond(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

I always feel your counsel. Can't wait to get beyond this single phase jare.I've finally seen the need to move beyond this point...
u are right....dont forget to pray along with Ur Search...cos only God knows a lady with good intentions....I pray God will gift u a good wife and a happy home afterwards
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by dollyjoy(f): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Emasel:

That is how so many ladies have missed their God given husbands "because of time is no longer on my side". It's not just about getting married but being happy in marriage.
Leave the parties involve to worry about happiness in their marriage.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Lomprico2: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Very cold from her!
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by ibkayee(f): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2017
From the comments I'm seeing, some people think what she did was normal/justifiable? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Alonso91(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
What were you thinking anyway? Your future isn't sure yet and time isn't on her side. She did the only logical thing any sensible human would have done. Move on,your wife is coming.

love dis
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2017
ibkayee:
From the comments I'm seeing, some people think what she did was normal/justifiable? undecided

E weak me...

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by donqx: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2017
you know how these bic..t..he's deviate.she doesn't love u
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by LyfeJennings(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Quite pitying yourself
Forget relationship for now
Focus on yourself
Be a better man
& U will get ladies begging U to marry them

That's my one kobo advice

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by ibkayee(f): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2017
pocohantas:

E weak me...
Smh
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by hgnbello(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2017
u be enemy of progress ni... she move on..

u want to turn ha to lord of d ring ni
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by oodua1stson: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait.

That was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

face your life and improve your English.

People get dumped everyday and the world didn't end
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by medexico(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

I am 24, so I should date 17?
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by ola9ja(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
showghan:
Bros, work on your English... you will get a good wife.

It's not true brother, ATEKE TOM (Militant Billionaire) who can not even construct one sentence who is now a king in Okirika, Rivers State, can marry even a first class graduate from Harvard University, it's a fallacy for you to vehemently say that with good English you can get a good wife.

With money (wealth) you can achieve almost anything not with good English, Na good English wey the good wife go chop.

speaking good and polished English is perfectly ok, and you can achieve that by reading books,watching movies. etc, but it's still not as important as having money.

why all this English rating self another person's language, don't you get, till tomorrow Mandarin Chinese is the most spoken language on Earth. This should tell you something

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
habsydiamond:
u are right....dont forget to pray along with Ur Search...cos only God knows a lady with good intentions....I pray God will gift u a good wife and a happy home afterwards

What happens when good sends a good wife across our path with good intentions and we dont see it until the moment goes..
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by bakynes(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Same thing happened to me this time last year, mine was 4 years, I was even planning at least an introduction by April this year but she took me by surprise and started avoiding my calls.
A week prior to when she started avoiding my calls I gave her 50k to buy a new phone and gave her and her mum some money.

My family members started calling her to know if everything was alright, she told them I insulted her not knowing she already got engaged to by the other guy I didn't know all along, I started apologizing for insulting her,yet she didn't come around and was still avoiding my calls and that of my family members.

After 4 months she uploaded a picture of her engagement ring and got married this last August.

Well I didn't keep a side chick coz I needed to focus more on getting settled financially and having sidechicks cost money but now I just don't care about any girl anymore even though I am dating someone else I just don't trust women anymore and don't givefu*cks.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Osisie(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
habsydiamond:
Most of them Na cool place dem dey like put their heads ooo....ladies of nowadays most are tree break bird fly ooo. Dem no won hustle again, Na to dey enjoy with pesin wey don hustle by himself finish come rich....what they don't know is that if a lady hustle with her guy she go get the confidence to contribute to whatever that has to do with their well-being...but if u dont hustle with someone....[b]u are just like most of our senators in the house always supporting motions....[/b]u will always be supporting without contributing anything and he will always dictate to you...wise up ooo ladies

grin grin grin

This one weak me, I swear

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by SRK1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Make COOL passive incomes writing ebooks and website contents at your CONVENIENCE!!

Do you consider yourself up for the challenge? You will be required to write such contents at expert level. You will need to be able to produce contents that will need little to no proofreading!

How it works:
We are a top writing agency looking to add up new writers. We send you some of the jobs we get with the word count, deadline and budget stipulated on them. You complete them and await the client's approval of your work. After which we will send you payments in real time!

Contact us now at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by 4dor: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:

Steve, read this carefully you will become super successful, you will marry a better woman. This woman that left will call you one day to apologize. Just double up on yourself hustle, don't joke with your photography, Google International photography competitions and exhibitions and apply for them. Mark my words the way you'll blow will shock the world. I was in your shoes years ago so I know what I'm saying. God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok Scratch that
Are you mad

ola9ja:

Since the guys English is your core problem, and secondly you have a good job, how come we haven't been seeing you as a news broadcaster in any of this broadcasting stations, probably you were been employed to be speaking English by someone who has never even entered classroom before... Grow up brother, life is more than speaking English, most wealthy footballers don't even speak english.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok Scratch that
Are you mad
Dfinex:

But guy why ur life dey like this? ..shey na only u follow waka come?, every other person ignored it and focussed on the issue plaguing the op but u , u come and u say no, u must talk ..

Na wa for u sha
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by 4dor: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Life is not that straightforward, what happens if you have financial issues 5 years into your marriage with someone 7 years younger? You break up and start searching for another younger person?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.