Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (34952 Views)

My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
What were you thinking anyway? Your future isn't sure yet and time isn't on her side. She did the only logical thing any sensible human would have done. Move on,your wife is coming.
is it her own future that is sure>?? all these girls that have nothing to offer other than their body ... smh

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger
Guy hustle... its nit about age gap. A girl that believes in you will stay regardless age gap. we hear stories everyday. know thyself. what works for A might not work for B. Nigerians are never patient and are always looking for where it is greener rather than make something green.

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
majekdom2:
Guy hustle... its nit about age gap. A girl that believes in you will stay regardless age gap. we hear stories everyday. know thyself. what works for A might not work for B. Nigerians are never patient and are always looking for where it is greener rather than make something green.

Although i don't need this counsel sha, you've spoken well. I'm of the make things green clique.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
luminouz:
Na true o... Me just dey whine u tongue
grin
luminouz:
Na true o... Me just dey whine u tongue
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Dfinex(f): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rainmania:
Ok Scratch that
Are you mad

Go and sit down somewhere. .. Im.becile
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Ogaonos: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait.

That was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

Am just so pain and terrify
jux tak hrt nd pursue ur goals nd put it as it wasnt met 2 b.na so nwadays lady b they double date nd normally dnt wait 4 a man 4 too long.but brotha do wat comedy actor charles awurum or so did put in prayers.pray 4 a gud mature woman.also put it as prayer request 2 a strong man of God.nd b wise wit any lady u date nxt.luk out 4 maturity nd hw much she invest in u.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Jorussia(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Op just forget about her and pursue your education.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Aww she likes me kiss

Dfinex:

Go and sit down somewhere. .. Im.becile
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by agrovick(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
If you ask me, I'll say be thankful for small mercies. What this episode has showed you is your acclaimed gf was never loyal to you considering the 'short interval' between the break up and engagement

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

Its not about hustling, date girls with age gap, so by the time they get ready, you would have been prepared, don't date your age mate, date 5-7 years younger
When did age gap started guaranteeing happiness??

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
ibkayee:
From the comments I'm seeing, some people think what she did was normal/justifiable? undecided

Yes ke.. very normal tongue
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Welcomme: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rainmania:
But bros with this your English sef, how you been take graduate? Na this English you wan use go further? No wonder you couldn't land a job.
Biko just go into spare parts business. Thank you
Pot calling kettle black. How did you graduate with your own English too? Nigga, yours is worse.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by frozen70(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Onojasteve:
I met the lady in my 100 level in the university, we have graduated and done with our one year NYSC service, I learn photography and have being surviving with it, I couldn't get any better paying job, so I decided to further my studies, and when I told her about my plans, she only said, she wish me well that she can't wait.

That was all, only for friends to start calling me telling me congratulations, was wondering what the. Celebrations until one draw my attention to her facebook wall, she was engaged last night.

Sorry for the embarrassment, I understand how you feel about it but bear in mind she never loved you, because within the time she left you ND when your friends congratulated you shows that you weren't the only one in her life. The most important thing in any relationship is love and happiness.
Move on with your life, you will get someone that loves you for who you are and not what you do for a living, cheer up, life goes on.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Gerrard59(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
emusmithy:
I feel your pain bro. One left because of my vocation and pursuit. But I don't care. They only motivate me to outdo myself...

Every 6 months, she'll call and ask, "Are you still pursuing that job?" cheesy undecided

Albert Einstein said; "Place your happiness in goals and not in girls." (Paraphrase)

Well, she had to leave. Were you not the one who started a thread about "spinsters above 28"? You want the lady to remain single and become a thread material for you on Nairaland?https://www.nairaland.com/3871579/sudden-increase-single-ladies-above

@OP, It's normal for she to leave you. Women marry up not down (financially and age wise). It's the exception not the norm that coursemates marry themselves. In a country where ladies above 25 are being told to "go and marry", it's important the ladies sieze the opportunity to avoid family pressure, societal and social media "28 years old" pressures.

If Nigerians esp the men begin to lessen the pressure on single ladies, maybe they (spinsters) will begin to marry their first love. But then, females marry up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Twagrill(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
She was probably tired or she never really loved you. You should be happy oo... And, you just have to make in life. Good luck bro.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
OUCH.....Two bottles of Stella for you.

Welcomme:
Pot calling kettle black. How did you graduate with your own English too? Nigga, yours is worse.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Springdale: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
I dey feel for this guy, chai

Some girls are something else, I’m now scared of my gf undecided
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by DonroxyII: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Onojasteve:

I always advise guys, hustle, make money then date .....
And as an husler who's in a relationship, never rely on a girl 100%, anything can happen ....... so, when e happen, click eyes then move on ......... Only a sizzy cry when a girl leave am ... Work hard and make the next girl no wan leave !!!
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by dollyjoy(f): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2017
majekdom2:
is it her own future that is sure>?? all these girls that have nothing to offer other than their body ... smh
Use your head before you quote me,if she didn't contribute anything to the poor man's life aside sex,I doubt he will come here to wail over her,sex is very cheap.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Bishops10(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2017
missyQween:
That's so painful,You just have to work better and make her regret leaving you.
Life Goes On...
Nice one but what if the guy is 32 and the girl 30??
What do you think?
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Use your head before you quote me,if she didn't contribute anything to the poor man's life aside sex,I doubt he will come here to wail over her,sex is very cheap.
is her own future sure? Is your future dependent on a man. Did you mother secure her future because she married your father? Dumb girls eerywhere
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by missyQween(f): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Bishops10:

Nice one but what if the guy is 32 and the girl 30??
What do you think?

Are those not things they are suppose to put into consideration before entering the relationship ? If they are both comfortable in the age difference at first, Why the sudden change from the lady ?
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Rozaytee: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

exactly
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Rotimik: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Onojasteve:

You got. what you deserved. You toyed with her emotions. You don't keep a lady waiting endlessly.

After six years, she still can't see where you are taking her. Abba!

You have forgotten that you are not the only good guy out there. Didn't you realise other nice and able guys might have been pestering her for a relationship.

Next time, never assume when a girl is going out with you especially a good girl, that there are no other guys out there trying to snatch her from you if they can. All it takes is for you to make the grave mistake of making her feel you are not as interested as she is. Before you know it, she is gone and you have lost her for good.
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Bishops10(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
missyQween:

Are those not things they are suppose to put into consideration before entering the relationship ? If they are both comfortable in the age difference at first, Why the sudden change from the lady ?
Good point..... It has happened already, the guy should deal with it
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nizox(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Dnt get urself worked up and if u succeed in crying an ocean tear, it still woudnt change nothing. I know it's hard but please move on and focus on ur career, more important, pray fervently, that special woman God has ordained for u will surely come ur way when u are most ready. Its all about Gods perfect timing. Take heart

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Nizox(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2017
Dnt get urself worked up and enen if u succeed in crying an ocean ijt still woudnt change nothing. I know it's hard but please move on and focus on ur career, more important, pray fervently, that special woman God whom has ordained for u will surely come ur way when in right time. Its all about Gods perfect timing. Take heart

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by missyQween(f): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bishops10:
Good point..... It has happened already, the guy should deal with it

Yeah, He should just move on
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Bishops10(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
missyQween:

Yeah, He should just move on
Lol.

Berra
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by Rojeta(f): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jupxter:

I once dated a guy like dat. Now am done with school and he still broke. Since 100 level d guy dey broke. av bin patient , he doesnt support me at all. always tells me to b patient. guys are already seekin 4 marriage .wat do u tink i shld do?
Re: My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit by nicerod(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
frozen70:

Sorry for the embarrassment, I understand how you feel about it but bear in mind she never loved you, because within the time she left you ND when your friends congratulated you shows that you weren't the only one in her life. The most important thing in any relationship is love and happiness.
Move on with your life, you will get someone that loves you for who you are and not what you do for a living, cheer up, life goes on.
Where is my birthday day cake plus Xmas chicken?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.