Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple (39778 Views)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Do u remember this kid who stole this show is buzzing on Twitter. How can he be located..

Lalasticlala mynd44 help oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by debssycharles(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ok. I saw a post recently about the photographer. But I can't remember where.

Ftc
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Durhleepee(f): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ask the photographer that posted the picture originally. You can get the photographer's name/id on Kraks tv Instagram page. Just look through their post, you will see the pic and where they cited the photographer.

8 Likes

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Adebowhales(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gf
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Oye0404(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
This lil boy innocently nd unconsciously posed for d camera, now he' s about becoming d male nd younger version of Olajumoke

45 Likes

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Durhleepee(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is the photographer's profile, you can just call him

Ayaworan MEDIA HOUSE EVENTS | WEDDING | For photography and videography, we'll shoot your event like a movie. WHATSAPP only 08066062915. Email: ayaworanmedia@yahoo.com

Durhleepee:
Ask the photographer that posted the picture originally. You can get the photographer's name/id on Kraks tv Instagram page. Just look through their post, you will see the pic and where they cited the photographer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by ClitoPen: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
When your star is set to shine... just ordinary unplanned pose don land this kid scholarship!

No wahala...u see these two weddings I have this month, I must 'spoil' their pics to obtain my own uncommon favour...
Coming back with my story grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Fweshspice(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
wow... been expecting this to happen ... congrats boy u are young hero lol
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
ClitoPen:
When your star is set to shine... just ordinary unplanned pose don land this kid scholarship!

No wahala...u see these two weddings I have this month, I must 'spoil' their pics to obtain my own uncommon favour...

Them go beat craze commot for your Ogbanje head.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by MhizzAJ(f): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wow
When God decides to bless you
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
ok
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Flexy2vybes(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Wow diz is gud
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Uyiii: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
na to dey spoil people picture win am na oo with monkey shadow style
Olajumoke's adopted pikingrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by obajoey(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2017
lol. u wicked.
TarOrfeek:

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Mcsenior(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2017
cool

Jumoke male version

LEARN HOW TO SHRINK FIBROID NATURALLY ON NaturalRemedyLab
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by joystickextend1(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Good.......

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by odizeey(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Welcome to a world where container is more celebrated than content

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by biacan(f): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
That's my child..... what a wonderful boy
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Uncommon grace
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by eipreel(f): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2017
TarOrfeek:

grin grin
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by bentlywills(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Grace hv found you little man
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by kenevision(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by oviejnr(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Godhead4(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
ok

Show us your wedding pics with NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by immybanks(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
shocked grin grin grin
Them go beat craze commot for your Ogbanje head. [/quote]
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by wildchild1: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Baba God before the end of this year, let my helper locate me IJN

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Promo is on
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2017
I must spoil this coming wedding I have so that I can blow....maybe I will go scatter their wedding food...
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2017
ClitoPen:

Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by oshe111(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Better remove "This Christmas"

Because he is from the North and if his parents are ISLAMIC FĂ€NATICS, only that WORD would make them reject the SCHOLARSHIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmm who am I? This photo came to my mind last night, and here it is now.
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by Kingdolo(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2017
Nice!
Re: Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple by talk2ekpa(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2017
odizeey:
Welcome to a world where container is more celebrated than content
Keep quiet my friend. Learn to differentiate between God's favor and Grace and stupid content.

I am so surprise that you are talking about content on a boy this little. What kind of content can not be put in this little and adorable boy before he clocks 20?

Celebrate and appreciate others success so that your own will come.

God bless any organization or persons trying to catch this boy young.

I and myself even feel in love with the picture the very first day I saw.

Bro, that is God's grace and favor.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.