Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (50086 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Everyone Jubilated Day I Had An Erection On Sickbed –Yinka Ayefele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Banter1(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2017
On going protest in Minna. #OcuppyAEDC #Nolight #Nigerlite #PowerStateNoPower
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Talkingboy: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
You had an erection in the hospital....shoro niyen?

kukuma rape all the nurses in sight or dash into the lab and use the agar culture to self-service your preek till its veins are garden green.

Mrs NwaAmaikpe ?

Eyi ga ju

Ara meriri

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2017
Okorocha akpuola gi
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by wildchild1: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Glory be to God

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Promo is on
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by kwankwaso(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2017
God bless you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Unitedabby(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Ehya. Doh
complete your statement abeg!
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:
This erection news is as stupid and brownish as the Buhari's pubic hairs.

WOW ...Chief Fagg0t.

You seem to be an expert on pubic hair color. Good job!

YUCK!
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Bhol28: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
That 'Erection' is very important. grin
Adupe fun Olorun.
Na so,some people no cripple sef but dem dey find erection dem no see.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by GenOrumov: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2017
afbstrategies:
I like him a lot but the erection stuff is off road. Celebrities should be smarter than those who interview them, all the time smiley
True but you hardly can do anything about what the journalists release to the public. He must have mentioned the erection part in passing but trust unethical journalists e.g bloggers and also the print media is culpable of catchy headlines just to draw traffic.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Jaykolo10(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

kukuma rape all the nurses in sight or dash into the lab and use the agar culture to self-service your preek till its veins are garden green.
Are you married or imposing that you're married... becos what you just said makes no sense atall angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Dollabiz: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Culin(f): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2017
It's really difficult for people with Spinal Cord injury even so many years after their accident.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Slimpotter(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2017
twentyk:
So I was taking a walk the other day
and I seen a woman.. A blind woman, pacing up and down the side walk...
She seem to be a bit frustrated, as if she had dropped something and... And having a hard time finding it....
So after watching her struggle for a while, I decided to go and lend a helping hand you know..

"Hello ma'am, can I be of any assistance...
Seems to me that you have lost something, I would like to help you find it.....
She replied' oh yes you have lost something...
You've lost... your life(gunshot)...

Kendrick lamar(Blood)

Sometimes you have nothing to do than to marvel at the ingenuity of Kendrick Lamar's songs.
I feel that song still has intricate meaning

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2017
twentyk:
So I was taking a walk the other day
and I seen a woman.. A blind woman, pacing up and down the side walk...
She seem to be a bit frustrated, as if she had dropped something and... And having a hard time finding it....
So after watching her struggle for a while, I decided to go and lend a helping hand you know..

"Hello ma'am, can I be of any assistance...
Seems to me that you have lost something, I would like to help you find it.....
She replied' oh yes you have lost something...
You've lost... your life(gunshot)...

Kendrick lamar(Blood)

Dope opening by Kdot

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by chineduemmao: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

nwamaikpe is igbo mrsnwamaikpe is yorooba

meaning that mrsnwamaikpe doesnt know the meaning of her name.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by twentyk(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2017
Slimpotter:

Sometimes you have nothing to do than to marvel at the ingenuity of Kendrick Lamar's songs.
I feel that song still has intricate meaning
sometimes I wonder what goes in that guys brain..... But I love j.cole more
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2017
Ayefele my man grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by femi4: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2017
Lomprico2:
I heard nigga used his legs for the money n fame jazz. How true?

Modified: for the fools quoting me, this is a rumour flying around one time during my stay oshogbo, and am only asking how if its true or not. Locos! angry
Ode! Try behave as if you ve got something upstairs
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by mikaael(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2017
castrol180:
let me know the relationship between him and his boss Kolawole Olawuyi of blessed memory most especially on the launching of his first album. Kola olawuyi instructed him not to publicised himself then that he would be able to work but for the hidden thing this guy had put his hands in, he was unable to back off the self published then...

u sabi history...
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by slapandfall(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2017
What caused the erection? Okorocha will mold a statue of your preeeek soon

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by florakims(f): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
The accident is like a blessing in disguise.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Mcsenior(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
From bitter experience to sweet experience. Happy for you Uncle Yinka
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by handsomeyinka(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Macgreat:
Where is your faith?

Faithless man who sings Gospel music.

With all the miracle in the country you choose to stay crippled.

Shame!
Can you take him to a pastor that can make him walk again?
Is so shameful of you to abuse this guy..
In all aspect of his life,am sure his far better than you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by tete7000(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Macgreat:
Where is your faith?

Faithless man who sings Gospel music.

With all the miracle in the country you choose to stay crippled.

Shame!

Who is this one and what is he saying? Maybe you need to have a spinal cord injury so that you can prove something to the world.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by sirusX(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
maxiuc:
After the erection did you later vomit akamu

What were you thinking for you to have erection despite the pain you were going through

Maybe na morning wood or reaction to his girlfriend’s touch

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by ArcGibson(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
I also remember the first day I also had an erection. The whole house was jubilating
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by Awoo88: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Bros you lie small. The baby run leave you. Came back only you met fame and fortune with sweet experience ���
Re: Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" by NDelta(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Ehya. Doh

Tamara r u Ijaw?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.