Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (35085 Views)

Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by abefedammy: 3:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Nigerian Indigenous rapper, Olamide, whose concert ‘Olamide live in Concert 4’ will be holding today have been criticized for inviting SARS officer and singer, Yomi Sars to perform at the show.

According to the Twitter users who are calling for a boycott of the show, the invitation is a slap to the movement of calling the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigerian Police Force to order.

Here are some tweets;

See more@
http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerians-slam-olamide-for-inviting.html

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by abefedammy: 3:24am On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by psalmson001: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Muzanga(f): 5:46am On Dec 18, 2017
E no think am well. But maybe e done promise the guy since last year say e go perform and e no know how e wan take explain to am . Na loyalty to friendship sha. But this one costly.

28 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by joeaz58(m): 5:57am On Dec 18, 2017
what do you expect from an illiterate... SMH

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by ORACLE1975(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
What? Madness

2 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nawa for Nigerians, just because he is a member of SARS doesn't mean he is a bad guy. Just look at someone up there has already start calling him illiterate.

48 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by mazimee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
He is not street like I thought, This is zero street intelligence

10 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Merry Xmas from Manna Barbecue and Grills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by favourmic(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
that non of my business
I'm here to teach you guys how to speak Chinese language. now repeat after me very fast
MY SHOE SHALL SOON SHINE

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Delaw135: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
He thinks he is wise by inviting SARS to a show that need people from d street but it backfired seriously..people like me and my goons didn't attend because of dat SARS guy we believe SARS officials will be there to support their YOMISARS and they can start harrassing people overthere...I don't want to hear stories dat touch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Oblitz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by oshe111(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na so dem hate the guy or they are just using him as THE FACE OF SARS TO COMMUNE THE #ENDSARS CAMPAIGN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Nelsizzy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
what do you expect from an illiterate... SMH
Professor. What have you done with your life?

9 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Durhleepee(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
favourmic:
that non of my business
I'm here to teach you guys how to speak Chinese language. now repeat after me very fast
MY SHOE SHALL SOON SHINE

grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
ok am confused...who z yomi SARS sef and y is a SARS officer performing??..

2 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by okooloyun1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
His show his money if Olamide like let him invite Yomi MOPO, wetin be my own?

2 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Caseless: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
cry
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by dominique(f): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
That could be the reason why the concert wasn't sold out.

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Rhodiumic(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mehn, dis one dey costly. Buh may be Olamide has a reason for inviting. Let's just keep our fingers crossed until after the concert.
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by yanshDoctor: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
... so olamide was not from the street as i thought. he is going to face beef from the real street men. so all those monies, weeds, wine and drugs he displays on the street in camera were only for show off? he really disappoint men from the hood.

4 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by SalamRushdie: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hmm,I really wonder what the upraor is about ..This Yomi guy has been musically inclined before he even joined Sars and has put in a lot of hours honing his craft , i really dont know if Police rules okays a Police officer having a side hustle as a musician but his superiors semm okay with him

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by barackodam: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
Muzanga:
E no think am well. But maybe e done promise the guy since last year say e go perform and e no know how e wan take explain to am . Na loyalty to friendship sha. But this one costly.

Rhodiumic:
Mehn, dis one dey costly. Buh may be Olamide has a reason for inviting. Let's just keep our fingers crossed until after the concert.

See, that's what people don't understand. Nigerians love to lash. I don't think Olamide would just wake up one day, and say he's inviting such and such person. He's proven to be someone that doesn't beef, doesn't take sides, doesn't have scandals and such. So, most probably, he'd promised him since last year sey he'd invite him this year. He just had to. It might have affected the turn out and shit. But, the street would still come around anyday anytime. Most people slandering here didn't attend. They're looking for free show, they're using it to get cheap attention. I'm unbothered, cos I know at the end of the day, he still made profit. I'm 100% certain, maybe not as he'd have expected, but he still profited. Why we kon dey carry the matter for head?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by joeaz58(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Professor. What have you done with your life?
Mr boy check urself before quoting... I'm 21 and I can proudly say I'm a millionaire... so fuvk off

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by dfrost: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by drunkpunk(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Olamide has really bleeped up big-time. Swear down...

2 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Okewa(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Eyahh...I pity him for not being smart

2 Likes

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by ohosi4real(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
No time pls
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by infoservant: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
I am much concerned about how to make money, no time for street jamz on Monday. Check my signature/profile, visit my blog and read the newly posted free article that teaches you how to make $5 everyday with zero investment or experience

1 Like

Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by michaelwilli(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
land for sale
Re: OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert by Flyingngel(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
favourmic post:

that non of my business
[b]MY SHOE SHALL SOON SHINE.

Guy I dey ready to learn more; u knw say as Niaja bad reach, next year I fit consider China as my new country.
PLS BRING IT ON.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video) / Illuminati Preacher Munroe Dies In Plane Crash! / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Google Most Searched Person In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.