Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) (27477 Views)

“Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) / Chika Ike Wets Herself In New Photos For Her Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by BloggersNG: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Am super proud of her!!! Talk about babes with Brains, There you go, As you know right from time the actress had always admired entrepreneurship, been a self made woman, And achieving that, makes her even more classy, The divorcee just shared beautiful photos of her Newly Completed Mansion, which she built for her reality Show African Diva..

Chika Ike is not just a celeb she is hardworking, Shey you remember she bought a Brand new G-wagon on her birthday, ok..

Check out some photos below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/now-thats-chick-chika-ike-builds.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Yemiie: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2017
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:10am On Dec 18, 2017
This is good

Chika is all set....

The hustle is real.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Beauty with brain... havard graduate loading

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2017
Bloggers!!!! you guys can hype ehh ordinary bungalow if you used the word duplex I for manage am
if u com see mansion wetin u go call am

25 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by amzee(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2017
OK
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2017
THE WAY NIGERIAN ACTRESSES SPEND MONEY THOUGH.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Bloggers!!!! you guys can hype ehh ordinary bungalow if you used the word duplex I for manage am

angry

∆ I tire. Any cage na mansion for bloggers... ∆

11 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by duroc(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Rented

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2017
duroc:
Rented

Awon FBI don come grin

8 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Larrey(f): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2017
What is the african diva all about
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by VictorAJ(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Impressive. Love her determination
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Smontah: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Okpo hunt is on

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Chrixtopha(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2017
sHE IS REALLY DOING GREAT[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Teewhy2: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Good one, I am thinking there is money in this reality show ooo, for someone to build this house just for this purpose will really mean a lot. i was thinking she will rent the building for the purpose as the reality show is relatively new.
I wish her well in it.

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Ok

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Fweshspice(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2017
oloshoism is paying this one no doubt
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2017
The new 'Runs girls HQ" for premium runs....... angry
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by DjAndroid: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2017
duroc:
Rented
and then?
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2017
BloggersNG:
Am super proud of her!!! Talk about babes with Brains, There you go, As you know right from time the actress had always admired entrepreneurship, been a self made woman, And achieving that, makes her even more classy, The divorcee just shared beautiful photos of her Newly Completed Mansion, which she built for her reality Show African Diva..

Chika Ike is not just a celeb she is hardworking, Shey you remember she bought a Brand new G-wagon on her birthday, ok..

Check out some photos below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/now-thats-chick-chika-ike-builds.html

self made woman?

Is there really anything like that?
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Are we supposed to be watching her on TV or something?
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by PromarkMM: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2017
Watch out for my TV show "The Profile" coming soon..
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Ha ha! too blunt.... nd wicked!
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by zolapower: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2017
duroc:
Rented

angry
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Apostle Suleiman must be behind this

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by festwiz(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Mansion? This is a single storey duplex, or is my PC broken?

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by IamLaura(f): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ I tire. Any cage na mansion for bloggers... ∆
grin
Re: Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) by toprealman: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2017
You build a house for the so-called reality show but you buy just one small Fanafrik fan for the whole housemate.
After say 90 (max) what happens to the house.
No be to run go Harvard be say you snart. Bigger and better reality shows in developed climes are not so poor as to rent and give the place a master touch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Regrets Supporting Nina, Instead Of Cee-C / Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife / Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.