Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (30821 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by edimolu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
men and insatiety, rather than waste her time, let her go, least you could do after being a foolish man

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Passy089:

I really love her and I am scared of losing her at same time I don't want to disappoint her
what makes u think u will disappoint her
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Oxster(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
Passy089:

i wish i can marry her.... but I don't want to disappoint her in the end

Hmmm,,u r confuse

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2017
edimolu:
men and insatiety, rather than waste her time, let her go, least you could do after being a foolish man

I am not a foolish man.... its complicated

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2017
habsydiamond:
what makes u think u will disappoint her

there re some things that re quite unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
I've known her for 10years ...We have dated on an off 3 times, she's the perfect wife material but she's 25 now and i am 28 planning to marry at 31.she love me and I feel the same way too .she want to wait for .me but i am not sure i can marry her by then. What and how do i tell her?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2017
10 years! Jeez you had to waste her time for that long! Truth be told...you're finding a way out cuz you never loved her...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Oxster:
The game is dangerous..Better start pulling yourself off b4 next 3 years,,if you think you can't marry her,start giving her less attention and attitude don't just tell her it won't work if not you are GONE

Use your attitude to tell her that,There are many ways to do that!

Giving her attitude will only break the poor girl.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Some guys can like unnecessary drama. Still beats my imagination! All these ten years were you sleeping?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2017
fayte341:
10 years! Jeez you had to waste her time for that long! Truth be told...you're finding a way out cuz you never loved her...

yes I am....I don't want to hurt her though

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2017
fayte341:
Some guys can like unnecessary drama. Still beats my imagination! All these ten years were you sleeping?

the relationship was on and off...we temporarily dated other ppl during that period
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Oxster(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
fayte341:

Is better than breaking off de relationship like that
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Oxster(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
fayte341:

She will understand with de attitude
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by apolonius(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
If she is wife material and you love her,why is making a commitment difficult for you?

You are thinking at 31 you will be in a better place and have more opportunities for somebody 'better'right?

If you are serious,give her security by doing introduction or something. Otherwise free her to find a man who wants to marry her soon.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Uyi168: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmm..na her kpekus i just dy pity for..the thing go don tear tear full everywhere..
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by bedspread: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
I've known her for 10years ...We have dated on an off 3 times, she's the perfect wife material but she's 25 now and i am 28 planning to marry at 31.she love me and I feel the same way too .she want to wait for .me but i am not sure i can marry her by then. What and how do i tell her?
U ARE NOT SURE U CAN MARRY HER BY THEN, AND YOU COME HERE TO ASK US IF U CAN ASK HER TO WAIT....
Chaiiii.... THE HEART OF MAN
YOU ARE WICKED!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by donblade85555(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
ur choice not mine
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by GeneralOjukwu: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

After you have enjoyed free meow for a decade you are wondering what to tell her.

Someone is slapping your future wife's face with sweaty balls right now grin

9 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by slawomir: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
my guy there are some ways you need to start letting her know that not all relationships will lead to marriage so she won't be shocked and surprised at last
with time there might arise circumstances beyond you guys control that will make the relationship to end.

exactly what I do tell my girlfriend .
she loves me so much to the extent that sometimes I do wonder at times if I don't marry her how will she cope. she has shown me real love.
mostimes when we are together I will just cuddle her and say these words to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

so start now my guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by wiloy2k8(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:

send her to me let me marry her sharp sharp , you can remarry her when you are ready

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by agarawu23(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
You are not sure u can marry her by then? You don't truly love her then .
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Daeylar(f): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
All these girls that want to marry but will stay with f.boys and be wasting their time and energy on them. Mtcheeww. She even wants to wait for you, poor girl. cry hopefully she gives herself sense soon. cry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Luukasz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
You've known her for 10yrs, you love her, she's a wife material blah blah blah and you can't marry her. Bruh seems you don't know what you want yet

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by MaconAwire(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:
if u marry in your 30s always marry a girl in her early twenties. make sure the age-gap is more than 10 yrs. you need a young nubile princess to unite with your mature provider self.

go find something fresh, something with standing breasts.
O.P don't mind dis guy o!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Virus777: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please free the poor girl cos you already have doubts about her. For you not be sure you'll still want to marry her in 3 years time means you don't really fancy her that much despite her being a 'wife material'.

Men are insatiable beasts, really.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by chronique(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:
if u marry in your 30s always marry a girl in her early twenties. make sure the age-gap is more than 10 yrs. you need a young nubile princess to unite with your mature provider self.

go find something fresh, something with standing breasts.

error 404. it might not really work out well. girls that age are highly unreliable and very unstable. just a few cut it.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

NEXT..!!!
That breast didnt fall by itself.
Wrong!. Even a virgin's breast must obey the laws of gravity as she ages.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Bamz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
princesa:
How did you reach the conclusion that you can't marry her? When you guys were dating, did you never picture her in a future that includes you...

It's fine, that's life, just tell her the truth and let her go find her own prince � on time.

He didn't say he's a photographer

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
you are not sure dat u can marry her by then? bro, you dont love her! call it quit with her now b4 it will be late

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by GeneralOjukwu: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
forreelinc:

Tell her to wait for you I can be keeping her busy before you are ready to marry give her my number 08032773199

Desperado...

You don't even want to know if she's ugly or not. Dirty or not.

Zero standards...yuck!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Groomsmen In Head Gear / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.