Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (30841 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by majesty29(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Passy089:
I've known her for 10years ...We have dated on an off 3 times, she's the perfect wife material but she's 25 now and i am 28 planning to marry at 31.she love me and I feel the same way too .she want to wait for .me but i am not sure i can marry her by then. What and how do i tell her?

God go judge u
after fucking her pussy like mad
u now want to leave her
I pray dey will also do d same for ur sister.
idiot.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Moshlaw(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2017
just follow ur heart...
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by AreaFada2: 3:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Yup chemistry is more important. Marriage at 19? Not in this generation im sorry lool.
Lol. Many out there happening.

If I wanted to marry a girl of 18 sef, even as a second or third wife I'd have no problem getting one. As first wife is easy peasy. She might even be a Level 100 or 200 university student. Like I said only her family might object. Convince the family and you are good to go. Not bragging o. You do not even have to be rich.

I personally do not like marrying a girl that young as they can change later and feel they missed out by marrying too early. And a personal experience years back: they can be manipulated by people, the mum in particular. Everyone can be manipulated but the young inexperienced ones even more so. I cannot elaborate but spotting that likelihood quickly enough helped me avoid such a scenario. A personal experience.

Do you know how many female students and youth corpers under 25 are married? Not as few as you think. Some married ones even still mess around in NYSC camp.

Look there are things we men see out there.

The word marriage is quite magical for many girls still. At 19 or 20 the only thing she might ask for is to allow her complete her studies before having kids.

Surprisingly not all such girls come from a poor background or just want to escape poverty by marrying early.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Gerrard59(m): 3:33am On Dec 22, 2017
AreaFada2:

Lol. Many out there happening.

If I wanted to marry a girl of 18 sef, even as a second or third wife I'd have no problem getting one. As first wife is easy peasy. She might even be a Level 100 or 200 university student. Like I said only her family might object. Convince the family and you are good to go. Not bragging o. You do not even have to be rich.

I personally do not like marrying a girl that young as they can change later and feel they missed out by marrying too early. And a personal experience years back: they can be manipulated by people, the mum in particular. Everyone can be manipulated but the young inexperienced ones even more so. I cannot elaborate but spotting that likelihood quickly enough helped me avoid such a scenario. A personal experience.

Do you know how many female students and youth corpers under 25 are married? Not as few as you think. Some married ones even still mess around in NYSC camp.

Look there are things we men see out there.

The word marriage is quite magical for many girls still. At 19 or 20 the only thing she might ask for is to allow her complete her studies before having kids.

Surprisingly not all such girls come from a poor background or just want to escape poverty by marrying early.

Thank you Sir. Why Safiaa doesn't seem to understand this is mind-boggling. I finished from a department with a high preponderance of females, and the vast majority are itching to get married (majority in their early twenties and few in mid-twenties). Ditto for my mates in secondary school. Some even got pregnant (yes, including the pious ones) while in school, engaged and married. Others had kids in school, my set was notorious for having mothers, would-be mothers and pregnant women during classes and practical sessions. Others are just waiting by the sidelines. None, absolutely, wants to hear anything about career or further education.

Additionally, like you said, any stable and comfortable guy who proposes gets a positive response pronto! I've even resolved not to personally purchase materials for traditional dresses as I expect uniform from them. Hopefully, I don't get to attend more weddings than interviews in the coming months.

However, I cannot blame them considering how the society looks down on single ladies above a certain age.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by hpymoment(f): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2017
vingeophysicist:
The reason is clear, the higher the age the greater the number of dick that has penetrated the promise land.Law of diminishing return set in certainly.

If that is your only reason, to me, no problem.

I tot it is something else more serious.
Numbers of dick penetration to the promise land according to u is something someone can easily control nah.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by David160(m): 5:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Thats why I am never dating
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2017
hpymoment:

Numbers of dick penetration to the promise land according to u is something someone can easily control nah.
if as a lady you can control that you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Passy089:
I've known her for 10years ...We have dated on an off 3 times, she's the perfect wife material but she's 25 now and i am 28 planning to marry at 31.she love me and I feel the same way too .she want to wait for .me but i am not sure i can marry her by then. What and how do i tell her?
my dear u and I are in the same boat, this is the same situation am into right now, am 28 and my girl is 25 by the time I will want to settle down she might look older than I which I don't want
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Passy089:

My friend, stop this all rubbish and go love that woman with all your heart jor! angry
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Safiaa(f): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2017
Gerrard59:

Thank you Sir. Why Safiaa doesn't seem to understand this is mind-boggling. I finished from a department with a high preponderance of females, and the vast majority are itching to get married (majority in their early twenties and few in mid-twenties). Ditto for my mates in secondary school. Some even got pregnant (yes, including the pious ones) while in school, engaged and married. Others had kids in school, my set was notorious for having mothers, would-be mothers and pregnant women during classes and practical sessions. Others are just waiting by the sidelines. None, absolutely, wants to hear anything about career or further education.

Additionally, like you said, any stable and comfortable guy who proposes gets a positive response pronto! I've even resolved not to personally purchase materials for traditional dresses as I expect uniform from them. Hopefully, I don't get to attend more weddings than interviews in the coming months.

However, I cannot blame them considering how the society looks down on single ladies above a certain age.
Yeah. This probably only happens in Nigeria. Sorry to say.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Passy089:

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Walesat1625(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Nacoss25:

my dear u and I are in the same boat, this is the same situation am into right now, am 28 and my girl is 25 by the time I will want to settle down she might look older than I which I don't want

lol, but your WCW is 35 years old,(Nicki minaj, Tiwa Savage). you crush on celebrities in their 30s still glowing, so by the time you want to settle down with a girl in her early 20s, once she is 30, you divorce and marry someone else in her 20s again
Your Logic tho! weh done sir!
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by uniqueogo(f): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Passy089:

Guy if you are buoyant enough get married, you won't regret it, you said your self she's the perfect wife material don't loose a good woman just cus you want to flex some more.
if you wait till you are ready you might not find someone like her again and then regret sets in
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Luukasz:
Imagine oo 10yrs... he's one of those lads who make some women generalize that all men are irresponsible and monstrous

Precisely...10years...gosh..i want to cry for her....even if it was on and off...why didnt he just let go.. he was only using her to while away time...
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Walesat1625:

lol, but your WCW is 35 years old,(Nicki minaj, Tiwa Savage). you crush on celebrities in their 30s still glowing, so by the time you want to settle down with a girl in her early 20s, once she is 30, you divorce and marry someone else in her 20s again
Your Logic tho! weh done sir!

lolzzz the thing is...the dude is confused...or he wouldnt even seek for advice in the first place....
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
hpymoment:

and not all ladies are promiscuous. Some ladies are virgins at 30 sef...while some girls have really really done the unimaginable before 18...so...it has nothing whatsoever to do with age.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Passy089:

i wish i can marry her.... but I don't want to disappoint her in the end

Before you back off....ask yourself these questions so you dont give yourselves unnecessary pains that will last...
1. Why did you go into the relationship in the first place? that is, what was the attraction? Do you still find this attraction appealing or not?
2. Why do you keep going back to her? Can you really forget her FOREVER ? They say love never dies.

Think this through well...Let me tell u d truth....no one can advice u on this platform better than you. You knw why? You know 'you' better+ we dont even knw d gal...Dont make a costly mistake you will regret for a life time simply because of the age barrier...remember the devil you know is better tgan the angel you dont know...though nobody says you shld marry the devil. Wishing you both the best in your choices and a life time of happiness.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
slawomir:

my guy there are some ways you need to start letting her know that not all relationships will lead to marriage so she won't be shocked and surprised at last
with time there might arise circumstances beyond you guys control that will make the relationship to end.

exactly what I do tell my girlfriend .
she loves me so much to the extent that sometimes I do wonder at times if I don't marry her how will she cope. she has shown me real love.
mostimes when we are together I will just cuddle her and say these words to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

so start now my guy

lolzz she heaves a sigh of relief because judgement day never come....its more like shutting out reality and enjoying the moment till reality hits you like a bad blow on the face...If you're not going to marry her...you might end up writing a similar piece like passy. At least guys like you and passy are civil enough to have a considering heart...some guys wld just walk away....Hmmm here's the problem with falling in love with your best friend.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
vingeophysicist:
The reason is clear, the higher the age the greater the number of dick that has penetrated the promise land.Law of diminishing return set in certainly.

fallacy...wrong theory...av seen virgins at 30 and really bad girls at 18...age has nothing to do with promiscuity...also some girls aint hooked for various reasons...maybe education, parental interference (tribe, religion)....being an introvert...etc..
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by samwise99(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
There are things a woman can't control or change, one of those things is the type of breast she have. While some women have naturally standing breast,some are otherwise. It's independent of age.
I see standing booby
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by samwise99(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
slawomir:

my guy there are some ways you need to start letting her know that not all relationships will lead to marriage so she won't be shocked and surprised at last
with time there might arise circumstances beyond you guys control that will make the relationship to end.

exactly what I do tell my girlfriend .
she loves me so much to the extent that sometimes I do wonder at times if I don't marry her how will she cope. she has shown me real love.
mostimes when we are together I will just cuddle her and say these words to her

"baby I cannot guarantee our love life forever but I assure you we will remain friends till the end of time
True friendship isn't about who came first, and who you've known the longest... It's about who came and never left.
I will never leave you as a friend"
immediately I say those words to her she will just heave a sigh of relief and smile

so start now my guy

FOR ur mind na
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
fayte341:

fallacy...wrong theory...av seen virgins at 30 and really bad girls at 18...age has nothing to do with promiscuity...also some girls aint hooked for various reasons...maybe education, parental interference (tribe, religion)....being an introvert...etc..
young lady I am just stating the reason why guys prefer younger ladies.They believe the lesser the age, the lower the number of dick the lady has explored.The issue is more of a psychological one, ask guys around why they prefer younger ladies and hear their answers.Don't be surprise.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by lazygal: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
zero8zero:
A 10yr relationship devoid sex, you believe that? Lol

are you saying it inst possible ? Very possible .just becasue morals have gonecdown the drain don't mean we don't have people who respect themselves
I marvel at the shamelessness of people who openly discuss going to their boy friends house to spend weekend ,pple who see nothing wrong in sleeping withba man before marriage....
We have people who have manners and fear God
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by zero8zero(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
lazygal:

are you saying it inst possible ? Very possible .just becasue morals have gonecdown the drain don't mean we don't have people who respect themselves
I marvel at the shamelessness of people who openly discuss going to their boy friends house to spend weekend ,pple who see nothing wrong in sleeping withba man before marriage....
We have people who have manners and fear God
Ma'am, we are talking 10yrs!, what would they be doing for 10 yrs ?

well, if you have your morals intact then you're my kind of woman.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
vingeophysicist:
young lady I am just stating the reason why guys prefer younger ladies.They believe the lesser the age, the lower the number of dick the lady has explored.The issue is more of a psychological one, ask guys around why they prefer younger ladies and hear their answers.Don't be surprise.

Most of the time...their reasons are not sex related..I think it has more to do with...d woman eventually looking older than the man over time..Referring to responsible serious guys now..not some randy Billy.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by forreelinc(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamteegee:

Man you're a starved angry and stupid beast....gimme your junior sis lemme devour

Na your papa be starved angry and stupid beast. Why you want my junior sis? You don tire for your own?
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by forreelinc(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Desperado...

You don't even want to know if she's ugly or not. Dirty or not.

Zero standards...yuck!

angry I'm only trying to help
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jupxter:

Why throw what you have away? Engage her now, marry her in three years time. Simple !
dude no get money.better he let her go.this one of the fallouts of serious relationships.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 1:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Safiaa:
Yeah. This probably only happens in Nigeria. Sorry to say.

Did you miss me baby? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.