Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) (4974 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / Men Must Ejaculate 21 Times Monthly To Avoid Prostate Cancer - Medical Expert / Men ; Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Avoid Prostrate Cancer -research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2017
grin

1 Share

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by debssycharles(f): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2017
Guess for the ......
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2017
debssycharles:
Guess for the ......

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by MatricNumber(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2017
Keep looking for excuses for imoralities o.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Sierusvirus(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
not true at all.

2 Likes

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ise yen.....pure gidi gan
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Kekx(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Self deception to the highest order!!!

6 Likes

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by futurerex: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
more grease to your willy.
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 1:07am On Dec 19, 2017
futurerex:
more grease to your willy.

grin
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by churchee: 4:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Even penis won't get a rest.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by terrezo2002(m): 4:04am On Dec 19, 2017
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by fernandooleku(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2017
angry
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Lastpharoah33: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Wat of those that does the "over dose".... Any side effects?

1 Like

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Sezzybb(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Male person dey waste his sp*rm abi

1 Like

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2017
Sezzybb:
Male person dey waste his sp*rm abi

It can never be a waste.
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by DrDreWise: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2017
Man's not hot for this shît.
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by johnime: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2017
As 2017 gradually draws to a close, this is a fitting time to acknowledge the top ten of the ladies who made my sex life great in 2017. I wish you all a great festive season and may your ministry continue to prosper in 2018

1. Nkechi my office colleague. Thanks for initiating me into the ritual of office romance. It was good while it lasted but you want more than the bedroom rendezvous but at this stage I have nothing more to offer and just can't keep up with the hide and seek game trying to deflect colleagues from guessing the truth.

2. Sandy the stripper. Great pole dancer, great sex always. You never disappoint in bed and somehow you always manage to get to my "manly" Tips first before I get to yours. Where I am concerned, you know the right buttons to touch.

3. Toyin the QSR supervisor. New Mom you are, but it does not take anything away from your style and sexy appearance. Since you, I don't accept new birth as reason for looking and dressing sloppily from ladies. You gave me my first drink of breast milk as an adult. Very sexy. Thank you.

4. Naomi my neighbor's househelp. With your packaging it is difficult to ignore you and you not only have it, you used it well to pleasure me. Its unfortunate your madam evicted you before time but the 4 months you were in my hood was an adventure in mischief and naughty sex.

5. Ify the Doctor. First time with a virgin and if I had known I wont have bothered. Anyway, since then I have thought you a few tricks and you learn fast. I know your boo dislikes me but I am happy to have helped him open the way and teach you a few ways to pleasure him now that the issues around your fidelity has boiled over. He will thank me later.

6. Yetunde my FWB. Konji is a funny thing. After over 3 years of knowing and friendzoning each other, we got talking about sex and casually wondered how it will be like with each other and ACTUALLY DID IT. Since then you have been a revelation and I like our no strings attached rhythm though I never thought of you like that before.

7. Bora my NL boo. Send a message for fun and you never know what may turn up. Unsatiable Tigress in bed with a high libido...I will do well to avoid you a bit in 2018.

8. Uduak the boyfriend snatcher. Your friend wey i dey chase brought you out for a drink but you showed you knew better what you wanted and now you a constant feature in bed. Ever the experimentalist, you have taught me some dark pleasures I would never have imagined and the flexibilities of the human anatomy. I am not done with you yet.

9. Sarah the born again. For over 6 gruella months you preached unceasingly to me in an annoying way but lastly we ended up in bed. Not much to look at physically, you more than compensate by your ability to shorten the downtime in between rounds where I am concerned. I do not judge you.

10. Tega the daughter of the street food seller. I left you for last because you are the best. Just turning 20 you are wiser and more patient than your age suggests. Your body yields into my arms like no other and you are ready to do anything to please me in bed. If I can use a word to describe you it will be "Loyalty". You have warmed my bed frequently and never get annoyed or act up even when you suspect I have just gbenched the ladies you see leaving my house. When some of the suspicious ones talk rudely to you, you bear it out of respect for me. Not to worry apart from Christmas wey I go do for you...now that you have gained admission and will be out of the hood soon, I have a surprise package loading.

For those who did not make this list, don't take it personal. You may have been good but not great. If I am motivated and in a good mood, I will extend greetings to the next five sometime this week. Your name may fall in.
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Thunder fire you Op
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2017
churchee:
Even penis won't get a rest.

Tufiakwa!
my brother they won't even allow the juystick to have joy again. It has to be up and doing to stay healthey. Na them talk no be me
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my brother they won't even allow the juystick to have joy again. It has to be up and doing to stay healthey. Na them talk no be me

grin
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by JacksonD7: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Wat of those that does the "over dose".... Any side effects?

Yes, there are many.

https://www.nairaland.com/3917798/90-days-nofap-how-beat
Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Jakasibo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2017

Re: Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Brother From Raping Me?? / Can We Still Have A Couple Like This These Days? / Wrinkled Lady Deceives Men By Editing Her Pictures(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.